Louisiana police officer arrested in shooting

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Another witch hunt to get white cop. This dude was higher then shit beat up on his wife and runs into the dark. Then refuses to comply with cops and show hands and keep approaching the cop. What was he supposed do wait for drugged out punk to kill him. They say the cop 66 seconds to do something different. Well this punk had all the time in the world not get high and abuse his family and not run from the cop and refuse to comply. This crazy fool had all day not to do what he did., Were is his blame>? He caused it all. By the way they are taught to shoot center mass . no finger not toes or arm or leg. dead center. Tired of this white cop witch hunt blacks are on. They got this chip on their should were they refuse to obey a lawful order. make up their own rules like grown people don't have to follow police commands or just want do what the heck the want. When blacks fix themselves and stop -doing this shit then it will stop. Blacks only have Black to fear. 10,000 blacks died of year and mostly form other blacks. Just crazy. Start admitting its your fault blacks and fix it. So tired of this.

Another witch hunt to get white cop. This dude was higher then shit beat up on his wife and runs into the dark. Then refuses to comply with cops and show hands and keep approaching the cop. What was he supposed do wait for drugged out punk to kill him. They say the cop 66 seconds to do something different. Well this punk had all the time in the world not get high and abuse his family and not run from the cop and refuse to comply. This crazy fool had all day not to do what he did., Were is his blame>? He caused it all. By the way they are taught to shoot center mass . no finger not toes or arm or leg. dead center. Tired of this white cop witch hunt blacks are on. They got this chip on their should were they refuse to obey a lawful order. make up their own rules like grown people don't have to follow police commands or just want do what the heck the want. When blacks fix themselves and stop -doing this shit then it will stop. Blacks only have Black to fear. 10,000 blacks died of year and mostly form other blacks. Just crazy. Start admitting its your fault blacks and fix it. So tired of this.
at least we are getting rid of another dirty cop,,

All you post about is race issues. You're the counterpart to that loser black guy that's on here every day complaining about white people.

Suicide by cop.

All you post about is race issues. You're the counterpart to that loser black guy that's on here every day complaining about white people.
thats all that pops up in the news these days thanks to blacks. sorry i hurt your little feelings.

Cops should be trained to NOT fire their guns unless they really have too. If they can't support a solid case of self defense then they should be arrested and thrown in prison just like everyone else.
blacks should learn to comply or not commit crimes period.

I don't know man. There's a lot of shit in the news. Kinda seems like you're obsessed. You've been posting race stuff daily for God only knows how long
not all black stuff and are you stalking mer. seems like you have nothing better to do then sit in your mothers basement and keep count

not all black stuff and are you stalking mer. seems like you have nothing better to do then sit in your mothers basement and keep count
No dude. I visit this forum pretty infrequently. My stats will reflect that. Every time I've ever seen you post it has been about black people. You've got an obsession.

No dude. I visit this forum pretty infrequently. My stats will reflect that. Every time I've ever seen you post it has been about black people. You've got an obsession.
aww nothing better to do with your time. then you should no not everything i post is about blacks.

Your take on the story doesn't match the story in the link.

Forum List

Back