Black perps kill black police officer and BLM goes silent

Oh please. You're a police officer and approach a subject. He immediately starts pulling a gun on you. You're supposed to stand there and talk with him about it when your life has to be decided in less than one second? Sure you would have.

You armchair quarterbacks never had anybody pull a knife on you yet alone a gun. When it's your life, it's no longer television anymore.

They had no reason to approach to that distance. As I said - 30-50 yards and commanding the 12 year old to drop the weapon would have been proper. In addition, the person who called in to report the kid plainly stated that the gun was "probably a toy".

There's a problem with you Ray. You defend incompetent cops regardless of what they did. Had you been on the Chauvin jury, there is no doubt in my mind that you'd have found him innocent of kneeling on a handcuffed, unarmed man's neck for ten minutes.

The wives of those officers who killed themselves plainly stated that there were no previous mental issues and that the trauma of 1/6 lead to their husband's suicides.

Being a Q-Kook, Ashli obviously had MANY underlying mental issues.

That's nothing more than leftist bullshit trying to blame people for things that they had nothing to do with to hype this as much as the Communists want. If you are a cop and committed suicide because you interacted with rioters, then you didn't have the mental stability to be a police officer in the first place.

Your propensity for dishonest replies can not be beat.

Indeed, Loehmann was asked for his resignation or told that he would be fired. Hopefully, he did not find a job with another department.

Records from the Independence Police Department obtained by CNN include comments from a supervisor detailing what they called “a pattern of lack of maturity, indiscretion and not following instructions,” a “dangerous loss of composure during live range training” and an “inability to manage personal stress.”​
“I do not believe time, nor training, will be able to change or correct these deficiencies,” Independence Deputy Chief Jim Polak wrote in a November 2012 memo.​
According to the records, Loehmann worked at the Independence Police Department as an officer until December 2012, when he submitted his resignation “for personal reasons” after he was told that a disciplinary process of separation had begun.​
“Ptl. Loehmann’s inability to perform basic functions as instructed, and his inability to emotionally function leads one to believe that he would not be able to substantially cope, or make good decisions, during or resulting from any other stressful situation,” Polok wrote.​
Another memo from a sergeant who worked with Loehmann at a shooting range described the officer as “distracted,” “not fit to return” after an emotional outburst and someone who was “not following simple instructions.”​

They had no reason to approach to that distance. As I said - 30-50 yards and commanding the 12 year old to drop the weapon would have been proper. In addition, the person who called in to report the kid plainly stated that the gun was "probably a toy".

There's a problem with you Ray. You defend incompetent cops regardless of what they did. Had you been on the Chauvin jury, there is no doubt in my mind that you'd have found him innocent of kneeling on a handcuffed, unarmed man's neck for ten minutes.

It was a rec center. The officer pulled up to the suspect assuming he might run, and he strategically positioned his car so if he ran, he'd run away from the rec center given the police and police car was blocking his path towards the center. The rec center is full of kids you know.

Did you ever try to fire a handgun at 90 to 150 feet and hit a target? I bet you couldn't do it in 20 shots. That being said, this is a residential neighborhood with a lot of houses. i've been past there many times. They were not about to take a chance at shooting at a suspect accidentally hitting a house or worse yet, an innocent. Police never pull that far away from a potentially armed suspect. Like I said, you watch way too much television and think it's reality.

The message that it might be a toy was never relayed to the officers. Their call was about a man with a gun pointing it at people walking in the center. Not that it makes a difference anyway. Police are not about to change their strategy based on what a witness "thought." Again, the air soft weapon and the real gun it was replicated from.

Tamir Rice.jpeg

Indeed, Loehmann was asked for his resignation or told that he would be fired. Hopefully, he did not find a job with another department.

Records from the Independence Police Department obtained by CNN include comments from a supervisor detailing what they called “a pattern of lack of maturity, indiscretion and not following instructions,” a “dangerous loss of composure during live range training” and an “inability to manage personal stress.”​
“I do not believe time, nor training, will be able to change or correct these deficiencies,” Independence Deputy Chief Jim Polak wrote in a November 2012 memo.​
According to the records, Loehmann worked at the Independence Police Department as an officer until December 2012, when he submitted his resignation “for personal reasons” after he was told that a disciplinary process of separation had begun.​
“Ptl. Loehmann’s inability to perform basic functions as instructed, and his inability to emotionally function leads one to believe that he would not be able to substantially cope, or make good decisions, during or resulting from any other stressful situation,” Polok wrote.​
Another memo from a sergeant who worked with Loehmann at a shooting range described the officer as “distracted,” “not fit to return” after an emotional outburst and someone who was “not following simple instructions.”​

Like I said, he quit the job--not fired. Furthermore you seem to be completely ignorant of police work. I know cops. I have friends who's kids are cops. First you have to pass a physical and psychological exam to even be considered. Then you have to attend the police academy where they do plenty of range shooting. This officer like any other passed the academy and psychological testing required with no problems. But you think some politically motivated cops know more than these unbiased sources that affirm he was quite capable of the job?

Like I said, Loehmann expressed his disappointment being on that force for some time, and his superiors were not happy with that. There are people who would do anything to get a high paying gravy job like that one, and apparently they looked at Loehmann as a person not grateful enough to have gotten that job.

Like I said, he quit the job--not fired. Furthermore you seem to be completely ignorant of police work. I know cops. I have friends who's kids are cops. First you have to pass a physical and psychological exam to even be considered. Then you have to attend the police academy where they do plenty of range shooting. This officer like any other passed the academy and psychological testing required with no problems. But you think some politically motivated cops know more than these unbiased sources that affirm he was quite capable of the job?

Like I said, Loehmann expressed his disappointment being on that force for some time, and his superiors were not happy with that. There are people who would do anything to get a high paying gravy job like that one, and apparently they looked at Loehmann as a person not grateful enough to have gotten that job.

So you would hire this man - SERIOUSLY? I know cops too Loony Bird. None of them would have done what that asshole did - Not ONE.

Not surprising--not surprising at all.

The BLM is not interested in truth, the BLM is not interested in Justice, the BLM is a con.

Once again we see blacks out on probation or bail engaging in a heinious crime.

These thugs should never be allowed probation.

They LOVE it.

After the decision to terminate him was made he quit. Cleveland then hired him. After firing him for lying on his resume he still got a job in Southern Ohio until word got out and he was terminated again.

After the decision to terminate him was made he quit. Cleveland then hired him. After firing him for lying on his resume he still got a job in Southern Ohio until word got out and he was terminated again.

Last I read the union was suing the city of Cleveland for his job back, but I don't know what happened to that.

The entire encounter was on video, the grand jury watched it frame by frame, they determined the officer broke no laws and shot in self-defense. He should get his job back.

So you would hire this man - SERIOUSLY? I know cops too Loony Bird. None of them would have done what that asshole did - Not ONE.

Sure you know cops. That's why everything you've said so far emulates the movies and not real police work. So what would your imaginary cop friends have done, wait until the suspect shot them first at close range?

Last I read the union was suing the city of Cleveland for his job back, but I don't know what happened to that.

The entire encounter was on video, the grand jury watched it frame by frame, they determined the officer broke no laws and shot in self-defense. He should get his job back.

The grand jury never got to rule and he was denied his job back. That the grand jury never actually got the case is why McGinty lost re-election. People didn't take too well to him lying to them.

The Grand Jury in the Tamir Rice Case Did Not Take a Vote on Charges (Updated)

The Ohio Supreme Court ruled that he will not get his job back.

Cleveland police officer who killed Tamir Rice sees latest appeal to get his job back denied by Ohio Supreme Court

The grand jury never got to rule and he was denied his job back. That the grand jury never actually got the case is why McGinty lost re-election. People didn't take too well to him lying to them.

The Grand Jury in the Tamir Rice Case Did Not Take a Vote on Charges (Updated)

The Ohio Supreme Court ruled that he will not get his job back.

Cleveland police officer who killed Tamir Rice sees latest appeal to get his job back denied by Ohio Supreme Court

The Cleveland Scene is a leftist kids magazine. I used to read it when I was a teen. The fact of the matter a Grand Jury makes their own rules when it comes to judging cases and they voted not to indict the officer because he broke no laws. Unless you are aware of a law he did break.

The officers pulled up, Rice knew why they were there, they ordered him to freeze, and instead of doing as ordered, he pulled the gun out of his pants, and the officer shot in self-defense.
To the chagrin of leftists, we don't put people in prison because we don't like something they did or something they said, you have to break a law in order to be charged with a crime. There was no crime here. It was a clear classic case of self-defense.

The wives of those officers who killed themselves plainly stated that there were no previous mental issues and that the trauma of 1/6 lead to their husband's suicides.

Being a Q-Kook, Ashli obviously had MANY underlying mental issues. :)
1630350842951.png

I find it more likely that they committed suicide by Democratic party, which is much like suicide by Clinton, because they were going to tell the truth about what went down that day.

*****SMILE*****

:)

It was a rec center. The officer pulled up to the suspect assuming he might run, and he strategically positioned his car so if he ran, he'd run away from the rec center given the police and police car was blocking his path towards the center. The rec center is full of kids you know.

Did you ever try to fire a handgun at 90 to 150 feet and hit a target? I bet you couldn't do it in 20 shots. That being said, this is a residential neighborhood with a lot of houses. i've been past there many times. They were not about to take a chance at shooting at a suspect accidentally hitting a house or worse yet, an innocent. Police never pull that far away from a potentially armed suspect. Like I said, you watch way too much television and think it's reality.

The message that it might be a toy was never relayed to the officers. Their call was about a man with a gun pointing it at people walking in the center. Not that it makes a difference anyway. Police are not about to change their strategy based on what a witness "thought." Again, the air soft weapon and the real gun it was replicated from.

View attachment 532698
Tell me Ray why this white boy didn't end up in the morgue.

He threatens the cops.
Pulls his gun on the cops.
Tells them to put down their guns.
Drives off from the cops.

Tell me Ray why this white boy didn't end up in the morgue.

I can't see but apparently he didn't go for the gun. All I can see is his left arm up and from time to time, his right arm when he turned towards the officers. If he grabbed that gun, he would have been dead.

It's doing fine. Yet another case of a Dem having to clean up the mess a Repub has caused and getting blamed for it...

Yeah, we're doing just fine. Our gasoline is up over 30%, our inflation rate hasn't been this high in 30 years, Our 20 year war is now a complete mess, our borders are flooded with tens of thousands of invaders every month from over 100 different countries carrying God knows what variants of the virus, and then getting bused or flown all over the country to kill Americans or make us ill, we have a labor shortage in concert with a 5.5% unemployment rate, our Capital building looks like a building in a foreign war. Yeah, we're doing just fine. Why are we doing so well? Because this dementia patient removed and even reversed all of Trump's great work.

Forum List

Back