Judge in NY denying witness for

Yet Stormy's completely questionable sex romp tales were? You clowns are too much. This clown show just gets more and more disgraceful by the minute.
Oh, yes. The population is soured even more about the Donnie and Stormy sex romp.

We don't need trash like him as President or folks like you voting for him.

the defense. Of course since it involves Trump's putting on a defense in what is no more than a political show trial this updated version of political bs shows the bottom feeding demrats who they really are.

giphy.gif

Oh man, you need a better argument

Nazis loved Germany. Like really fucking loved it.

The idea you guys can’t be like Nazis because you love the county is really stupid.

So Germany = America?

The ideas of the country. The ideas of the country don't involve women having penises, despite your attempts to make it so.

Yet Stormy's completely questionable sex romp tales were? You clowns are too much. This clown show just gets more and more disgraceful by the minute.

Actually yes.

They are relevant to WHY Cohen committed criminal campaign violations and why FPOTUS#45 falsified business records.

I will say though that the prosecution took it two far.

Prosecution: Ms. Daniels did you and Mr. Trump have sex that night?

Daniels: Yes.

That should have been the end of the questions pertaining to the act itself.

WW

No, Trump is charged with paying for that legal expense.

No, FPOTUS#45 is charged with falsification of business records for running his personal expense (NDA) through his business. Personal NDA's are not a business expense.

WW

No, FPOTUS#45 is charged with falsification of business records for running his personal expense (NDA) through his business. Personal NDA's are not a business expense.

WW
oh.,...i thought it was because he said it was a legal expense, the story seems to be changing.

Trump paid Michael Cohen from his own personal bank account, former Trump Organization employee says​

Oops.....reality caught up to your make believe.

oh.,...i thought it was because he said it was a legal expense, the story seems to be changing.

Trump paid Michael Cohen from his own personal bank account, former Trump Organization employee says​

Oops.....reality caught up to your make believe.

I never said that Cohen didn't pay the initial money.

I've been pretty consistent to point out that FPOTUS#45 paid reimbursement to Cohen for the NDA through his business entity the Trump Organization.

WW

I never said that Cohen didn't pay the initial money.

I've been pretty consistent to point out that FPOTUS#45 paid reimbursement to Cohen for the NDA.

WW
yes, of course he did, he was his lawyer, the lawyer that drafted it and handled the deal....why wouldn't he pay for the legal expense?

you said personal NDAs aren't a business expense....ok....he paid for it out of his own bank account.

yes, of course he did, he was his lawyer, the lawyer that drafted it and handled the deal....why wouldn't he pay for the legal expense?

Where did I ever say he shouldn't?

He's not charged with paying for the NDA, he's charged with paying for it in an unlawful manner.

you said personal NDAs aren't a business expense....ok....he paid for it out of his own bank account.

Yet he didn't. The payments were routed through the Trump Organization (a business entity). Did you miss the testimony of Jeffery McConney the Trump Organization Controller who worked there for over 40 years?

WW

Where did I ever say he shouldn't?

He's not charged with paying for the NDA, he's charged with paying for it in an unlawful manner.

Yet he didn't. The payments were routed through the Trump Organization (a business entity). Did you miss the testimony of Jeffery McConney the Trump Organization Controller who worked there for over 40 years?

WW
what was the unlawful manner he paid his legal expense?

where is that evidence? No, I in fact just linked you to a story about his testimony where he said Trump paid it out of his personal account...here I'll do it again: Trump paid Michael Cohen from his own personal bank account, former Trump Organization employee says

what was the unlawful manner he paid his legal expense?

where is that evidence? No, I in fact just linked you to a story about his testimony where he said Trump paid it out of his personal account...here I'll do it again: Trump paid Michael Cohen from his own personal bank account, former Trump Organization employee says

Routed through the business to hide the reimbursement for the NDA.

If he had paid directly from personal accounts:
  • The transactions wouldn't be in the business accounts.
  • The checks would not have come from the Trump Org.
  • The Trump Organization CEO and Controller would not have been invovled.
FPOTUS#45 ran the payments through a corporate entity.

WW

Routed through the business to hide the reimbursement for the NDA.

If he had paid directly from personal accounts:
  • The transactions wouldn't be in the business accounts.
  • The checks would not have come from the Trump Org.
  • The Trump Organization CEO and Controller would not have been invovled.
FPOTUS#45 ran the payments through a corporate entity.

WW
Well the witness you said to listen to, says that Trump paid his legal expenses to Cohen directly from his personal account.

He was only involved because the State called him to testify, and he testified to what I just said....see the links I provided

Well the witness you said to listen to, says that Trump paid his legal expenses to Cohen directly from his personal account.

He was only involved because the State called him to testify, and he testified to what I just said....see the links I provided

Your article doesn't say "directly" it said the money came from personal accounts. I'd have to go back and look at the testimony.

But if FPOTUS#45 had paid the money direclty, the Trump Organization CEO and Controller wouldn't have been involved. He routed the payments through the Trump Organization - a business entity.

Did the Controller say that FPOTUS#45 withdrew the funds and gave his personal lawyer a certified check? No he didn't.

WW

Your article doesn't say "directly" it said the money came from personal accounts. I'd have to go back and look at the testimony.

But if FPOTUS#45 had paid the money direclty, the Trump Organization CEO and Controller wouldn't have been involved. He routed the payments through the Trump Organization - a business entity.

Did the Controller say that FPOTUS#45 withdrew the funds and gave his personal lawyer a certified check? No he didn't.

WW
The money to Cohen, McConney testified, came from Trump's personal bank account.

Forum List

Back