Black perps kill black police officer and BLM goes silent

Except for the Clinton crime family, the xiden crime family, the pelousi crime family, the obummer crime family, etc. Etc. Etc.
More crazy RW propaganda
Believing that shit got Ashli killed

Take your Q bullshit and shove it up your ass. She was unarmed and leading no one.

You cowards are pathetic.
She was a fucking idiot. Maybe next time if traitors think about storming the bastions of democracy they'll think twice. Although considering they voted for a conman twice, most are antivaxxers and think Hannity is the panacea of truth, I won't hold my breath. Dumb as a sack of rocks - and I might be giving a sack of rocks a bad deal by saying that....

There's evidence for all of the above.

Unlike your drivel.
Yeah - all that 'evidence' has been tested over and over again in various courts in many jurisdictions. By Repub appointed judges and state attorneys, by Dem appointed judges and state attorneys and prosecutors. Nada. Do you know how ridiculous you sound? Like a conspiracy theory nut job.

She was a fucking idiot. Maybe next time if traitors think about storming the bastions of democracy they'll think twice. Although considering they voted for a conman twice, most are antivaxxers and think Hannity is the panacea of truth, I won't hold my breath. Dumb as a sack of rocks - and I might be giving a sack of rocks a bad deal by saying that....

Yeah, Americans certainly demonstrated their intelligence and political knowledge by voting for what we have now. Just look how great our country is doing. :eusa_shhh:

You’ve lost your mind, but this is nothing new.
Not much else he could have done my ass.
Clearly you missed Deconfliction101.

Oh please. You're a police officer and approach a subject. He immediately starts pulling a gun on you. You're supposed to stand there and talk with him about it when your life has to be decided in less than one second? Sure you would have.

You armchair quarterbacks never had anybody pull a knife on you yet alone a gun. When it's your life, it's no longer television anymore.

So if my buddies and I show up start busting out your windows with bricks/ battering rams & I start crawling through into your living room, you won’t shoot me?

Bullshit you wouldn’t. The terrible injustice was 150 cops who were injured & killed along with 4 who were so traumatized that they committed suicide in the following days.

F that Q-Kook. Play stupid games/ win stupid prizes …

With zero evidence the riot had anything to do with it. There was only one death in the attack, and that was a an unarmed white female vet. No police officers died in the riot.

Oh please. You're a police officer and approach a subject. He immediately starts pulling a gun on you. You're supposed to stand there and talk with him about it when your life has to be decided in less than one second? Sure you would have.

You armchair quarterbacks never had anybody pull a knife on you yet alone a gun. When it's your life, it's no longer television anymore.
BLM protests the killing of unarmed blacks accused of minor crimes who are not resisting and are under control

BLM protests the killing of unarmed blacks accused of minor crimes who are not resisting and are under control

Bullshit. They rioted about Ferguson when the black offender was attempting to assault the officer a second time; the first time he ended up getting shot in the hand. The Baltimore riots were because some high black guy wouldn't sit down in the patty wagon, and caused his own death. The Floyd riot the officer was arrested within hours after the incident and held on murder charges.

So don't give me that bullshit. So where was BLM when an officer here in East Cleveland was found to have shot a black suspect in the back three times, and once in the side killing him? It barely made our local news because the officer was black. He was never suspended from his job, continued working for the department, and to be honest, I don't know if he's even been charged yet. Why? Because nobody is following the story. If this was a white officer, we probably would have had nationwide riots.

The Baltimore riots were because some high black guy wouldn't sit down in the patty wagon, and caused his own death.
Hard to sit down in a Paddy Wagon when you are handcuffed and police are intentionally driving to throw you around.

George Floyd was accused of a minor crime and was handcuffed. ..
End of story

Hard to sit down in a Paddy Wagon when you are handcuffed and police are intentionally driving to throw you around.

George Floyd was accused of a minor crime and was handcuffed. ..
End of story

Other suspects were in that van and were just fine, so that lie doesn't hold any water. In the Floyd case the animals were looking for a reason to riot even though the officer was almost immediately arrested. So it had zero to do with any injustice.

And I see no comment on the black cop and suspect. Good choice ignoring that story.

With zero evidence the riot had anything to do with it. There was only one death in the attack, and that was a an unarmed white female vet. No police officers died in the riot.

The wives of those officers who killed themselves plainly stated that there were no previous mental issues and that the trauma of 1/6 lead to their husband's suicides.

Being a Q-Kook, Ashli obviously had MANY underlying mental issues. :)

Forum List

Back