Black perps kill black police officer and BLM goes silent

I can't see but apparently he didn't go for the gun.
He picked up genius that is how they knew he had it.
All I can see is his left arm up and from time to time, his right arm when he turned towards the officers. If he grabbed that gun, he would have been dead.
Did you even watch the video Ray?

Cops says, "put your hands on the steering wheel" the man says, "No".

Man has the gun in his right hand.

Cop tells him I will sic this dog and you and the man tells him I will shoot you if you do.

Now you want to play dumb and claim you didn't see or hear any of that. That pretty much tells everything that needs to be said.

Had this dude been black eh would be six feet under right now.

The prosecutor said they did not actually vote. It is why he is no longer the prosecutor.

He's no longer the prosecutor because blacks are the majority of our city unfortunately. You see, uneducated people don't care if there was a crime committed or not. That's not the Communist way. The Communist way is to lock up people they don't like regardless if a crime was committed or not.

He's no longer the prosecutor because blacks are the majority of our city unfortunately. You see, uneducated people don't care if there was a crime committed or not. That's not the Communist way. The Communist way is to lock up people they don't like regardless if a crime was committed or not.
Is that why so many innocent black men have spent countless years in jail for crimes they didn't commit.

He picked up genius that is how they knew he had it.

They knew he had it because it was next to him on his passenger seat.

Did you even watch the video Ray?

Cops says, "put your hands on the steering wheel" the man says, "No".

Man has the gun in his right hand.

Cop tells him I will sic this dog and you and the man tells him I will shoot you if you do.

Now you want to play dumb and claim you didn't see or hear any of that. That pretty much tells everything that needs to be said.

Had this dude been black eh would be six feet under right now.

Wait a minute, when did he have the gun in his hand? Give me a time stamp.

Is that why so many innocent black men have spent countless years in jail for crimes they didn't commit.

Sure they did. Do you know why? It's never the black persons fault.......ever. I love when they interview black mothers of the suspects after police had to kill them or sentence them to prison for the rest of their lives. It's the same thing all the time "My baby didn't do nutin, he's a good boy."

They knew he had it because it was next to him on his passenger seat.

Wait a minute, when did he have the gun in his hand? Give me a time stamp.
Playing dumb again.

At 1:03 he tells the officer I will shoot you.

At 1:04 you can see the gun in his right hand.

At 1:39 he tells the officers to conceal their weapons and the idiot puts his gun back in his holster.

At 2:14 the officers says, "YOU JUST PUT YOUR HAND ON A GUN SIR"

The dude just drove away.

You keep playing dumb though.

Sure they did. Do you know why? It's never the black persons fault.......ever. I love when they interview black mothers of the suspects after police had to kill them or sentence them to prison for the rest of their lives. It's the same thing all the time "My baby didn't do nutin, he's a good boy."
Do you love it when they release a black man who has spent 20 or 30yrs in prison for a crime they didn't commit.

Do you love it when they release a black man who has spent 20 or 30yrs in prison for a crime they didn't commit.

Yeah because they leave with quite a bit of money.

Edit: Just found this in my local news.

Joe D’Ambrosio. Hmmm, kind of a funny name for a brother, isn't it? :blsmile: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Playing dumb again.

At 1:03 he tells the officer I will shoot you.

At 1:04 you can see the gun in his right hand.

At 1:39 he tells the officers to conceal their weapons and the idiot puts his gun back in his holster.

At 2:14 the officers says, "YOU JUST PUT YOUR HAND ON A GUN SIR"

Telling an officer you will shoot him is a verbal threat, not a physical one. An officer can't shoot a suspect over what they say. You cannot see any gun in his hand because you can't see his right hand. They blurred out his head and right hand and only at times can see the left. Back in his holster? You leftists make shit up in your mind. You can't see his right hand, any gun, or any holster, and I blew the video up to full screen.

Yeah, we're doing just fine. Our gasoline is up over 30%, our inflation rate hasn't been this high in 30 years, Our 20 year war is now a complete mess, our borders are flooded with tens of thousands of invaders every month from over 100 different countries carrying God knows what variants of the virus, and then getting bused or flown all over the country to kill Americans or make us ill, we have a labor shortage in concert with a 5.5% unemployment rate, our Capital building looks like a building in a foreign war. Yeah, we're doing just fine. Why are we doing so well? Because this dementia patient removed and even reversed all of Trump's great work.
Your 20 year war is over. Afghanistan could be a mess, but that was going to happen no matter what time you left.
Your borders have been a mess for decades. Nothing new there.

What great work did Trump do. Be specific.

Your 20 year war is over. Afghanistan could be a mess, but that was going to happen no matter what time you left.
Your borders have been a mess for decades. Nothing new there.

What great work did Trump do. Be specific.

No, it wasn't going to be a mess. President Trumps plans were to do it correctly: First remove all Americans. Second remove all Afghan people who helped us along the way. Third is remove all our military equipment. Finally fourth, remove our military.

Because of the morons that put this dementia patient in charge, we now made the Taliban the strongest military of all terrorist and fundamentalist organizations in the world. Furthermore they will be selling some of that military equipment to China for them to study and replicate. Our borders were great under Trump and getting better as more wall was erected. Look at articles of what the Border Patrol says about this complete moron in charge and how it Fd up them.

Under President Trump we had the best economy in 50 years. Under President Trump we became the worlds largest exporter of fuel. Under President Trump we hit a new median household income high. Under President Trump, unemployment records were the lowest they've been for women and every minority group since records were kept. Under President Trump, only real females could compete in high school athletics giving them a chance at trophies and college scholarships they deserved. Under President Trump we experienced the lowest taxes in decades. Under President Trump, he got rid of burdensome Commie Care regulations and fines that took money from those of us with the least of it. Under President Trump, black home ownership went up 5% from 41.7 to 46.4% Under President Trump, the United States had the lowest GDP damage done during Covid among all the G7 countries. Under President Trump we never hit $3.00 per gallon of gasoline in spite of our record economy that gave us a million more jobs than Americans who could possibly do them. Under President Trump he reduced border crossings 90% from the beginning of 2019 until the end of that year. Under President Trump we got out of that idiotic Paris Accord which would control our productivity and the phony Iran deal that only kicked the can down the road.

Now........it's not like you don't know or understand all of the great accomplishments of President Trump. The only reason you ask for them is because you anticipate that nobody would take the time to list most of them since there are so many. I wouldn't either, but there is not much happening on USMB tonight. So don't ask again. You are way too transparent.

No, it wasn't going to be a mess. President Trumps plans were to do it correctly: First remove all Americans. Second remove all Afghan people who helped us along the way. Third is remove all our military equipment. Finally fourth, remove our military.

Because of the morons that put this dementia patient in charge, we now made the Taliban the strongest military of all terrorist and fundamentalist organizations in the world. Furthermore they will be selling some of that military equipment to China for them to study and replicate. Our borders were great under Trump and getting better as more wall was erected. Look at articles of what the Border Patrol says about this complete moron in charge and how it Fd up them.

Under President Trump we had the best economy in 50 years. Under President Trump we became the worlds largest exporter of fuel. Under President Trump we hit a new median household income high. Under President Trump, unemployment records were the lowest they've been for women and every minority group since records were kept. Under President Trump, only real females could compete in high school athletics giving them a chance at trophies and college scholarships they deserved. Under President Trump we experienced the lowest taxes in decades. Under President Trump, he got rid of burdensome Commie Care regulations and fines that took money from those of us with the least of it. Under President Trump, black home ownership went up 5% from 41.7 to 46.4% Under President Trump, the United States had the lowest GDP damage done during Covid among all the G7 countries. Under President Trump we never hit $3.00 per gallon of gasoline in spite of our record economy that gave us a million more jobs than Americans who could possibly do them. Under President Trump he reduced border crossings 90% from the beginning of 2019 until the end of that year. Under President Trump we got out of that idiotic Paris Accord which would control our productivity and the phony Iran deal that only kicked the can down the road.

Now........it's not like you don't know or understand all of the great accomplishments of President Trump. The only reason you ask for them is because you anticipate that nobody would take the time to list most of them since there are so many. I wouldn't either, but there is not much happening on USMB tonight. So don't ask again. You are way too transparent.
Almost all of these things you mention about Trump started under Obama. Total BS on lowest GDP damage. Australia and NZ fared far better. Far better.
The thing about Trump even if those things were true - and they're not - he spent so much time bloviating about how great he was, nobody noticed anything else.

here, have a dose of truth... Trump's Farewell Falsehoods

Last edited:
Yeah because they leave with quite a bit of money.

Edit: Just found this in my local news.
Yea spend 25yrs in prison and get a million dollars. Wow what a deal.

Joe D’Ambrosio. Hmmm, kind of a funny name for a brother, isn't it? :blsmile: :auiqs.jpg:
A cool mil for 20yrs of your life, what a deal Ray.

Telling an officer you will shoot him is a verbal threat, not a physical one.
With a gun in your hand. You're a joke.
An officer can't shoot a suspect over what they say. You cannot see any gun in his hand because you can't see his right hand.
The cop told you he had it.
They blurred out his head and right hand and only at times can see the left. Back in his holster? You leftists make shit up in your mind. You can't see his right hand, any gun, or any holster, and I blew the video up to full screen.
The cop genius put his gun back in his holster. You don't have any credibility Ray, you have been exposed for exactly what you are.

With a gun in your hand. You're a joke.

He didn't have a gun in his hand. You're the joke.

The cop told you he had it.

Yes, he had a gun. I keep my gun on the passenger seat as well when I drive. That doesn't give a police officer the right to shoot me if he pulls me over.

The cop genius put his gun back in his holster. You don't have any credibility Ray, you have been exposed for exactly what you are.

He put it in his holster because he was going to try to drag the guy out of the car. You can't do that with one hand.

A cool mil for 20yrs of your life, what a deal Ray.

Apparently he forgot his White Privilege card, didn't he?

This guy helped kidnap the victim that was murdered and even admitted to the kidnapping. His buddy pinned the murder on this Joe guy. So we're not talking about a model citizen who led an exemplary life, was planting flowers one day in his front yard, and the cops picked him up. This guy was an admitted criminal from the get-go.

Even the judge in this case highly recommended that this guy get no compensation at all because the witness in this case was very credible. This guy got off on some technicality.

A million dollars for being involved with a kidnap/ murder? Yes, I would say that's way too much even if he didn't actually kill the guy with his bare hands. But the fact is he still may very well be the murderer. He was released from prison over 10 years ago, and apparently able to make a living all this time. A million dollars tax-free for a technicality? That money (if invested properly) will last you the rest of your life.

He didn't have a gun in his hand. You're the joke.
So the cop is lying.
Yes, he had a gun. I keep my gun on the passenger seat as well when I drive. That doesn't give a police officer the right to shoot me if he pulls me over.
I guess that is that white privilege, because we have seen black men shot if they thought he had a gun.
He put it in his holster because he was going to try to drag the guy out of the car. You can't do that with one hand.
The guy told the cop he would shoot him if he tried to.

Just be man enough to admit that had that guy been black he would be dead as hell.

I guess that is that white privilege, because we have seen black men shot if they thought he had a gun.

Really? Name one case. If any police officer shot or killed anybody because of something they "thought" they would have been arrested and charged. The only exception to that is if the guy was reaching for something and they instructed him repeatedly to stop.

The guy told the cop he would shoot him if he tried to.

Just be man enough to admit that had that guy been black he would be dead as hell.

You can tell a cop anything you want. If I got pulled over and told a cop I'd shoot him that doesn't give him any legal ability to shoot me. You "assume" if he was black he would have been shot, but your assumptions don't count for squat.

America created a racism problem which has created a race problem and there doesn't appear to be a way out of it all.

The only solution ever offered is advocating more police brutality and murder of black people.

That's had the opposite effect of making the situation worse. America's prisons are overflowing and it's justice system is a complete failure.

It's the furthest from Norway's hugely successful system, but no American could ever contemplate that for their country. They only have excuses for why it couldn't work.

America created a racism problem which has created a race problem and there doesn't appear to be a way out of it all.

The only solution ever offered is advocating more police brutality and murder of black people.

That's had the opposite effect of making the situation worse. America's prisons are overflowing and it's justice system is a complete failure.

It's the furthest from Norway's hugely successful system, but no American could ever contemplate that for their country. They only have excuses for why it couldn't work.

Why do you leftists always try to make a point by comparing all white countries to ours? It doesn't work and is as phony and transparent as a three dollar bill.

Forum List

Back