Black perps kill black police officer and BLM goes silent

Miller, who is white fired a single bullet through her rolled up driver’s side window, shattering the glass and striking Bolinger in the torso. He later died from the gunshot wound at a local hospital.
Did he die? Oh btw she was charged in that shooting.

A Chicago police officer who shot an unarmed man in the back as he tried to escape capture by running up an escalator in a busy subway station has been charged with felony aggravated battery with a firearm and official misconduct, prosecutors said Thursday.

The Cook County State's Attorney's office said in a news release that Melvina Bogard, 32, turned herself in to investigators on Thursday morning and at an afternoon bond hearing, Cook County Judge Susana Ortiz ordered that she be released on her written promise to appear in court. Her next court hearing was scheduled for Aug. 18.
Philip Brailsford is a white cop.

Still not any examples of a black cop killing an unarmed white man.

Last edited:
Are you saying ALL white applicants have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

1630256089613.png

That's what your president and his staff has said.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I don't think they need any more training. The problem is doing a better job in evaluations when it comes to being a policeman, sheriff, etc. You can't have the mindset of the sheetwearers and become a police officer.

That and a national database of bad cops. Remember the 12 year old black kid in Cleveland with a pellet gun killed about 1.5 seconds after the cop rolled up?

That dude had been let go by another department and was deemed “weepy, distracted & unfit” on the range prior to being let go by his previous supervisor.

Wouldn’t have even been fit to serve as an unarmed rent-a-cop.

Philip Brailsford is a white cop.

Still not any examples of a black cop killing an unarmed white man.

That's because black police officers are only a little over 10% of the police officers in the US. Since blacks are the largest group of criminals in this country, many less whites will interact with cops in general yet alone black cops.

That and a national database of bad cops. Remember the 12 year old black kid in Cleveland with a pellet gun killed about 1.5 seconds after the cop rolled up?

That dude had been let go by another department and was deemed “weepy, distracted & unfit” on the range prior to being let go by his previous supervisor.

Wouldn’t have even been fit to serve as an unarmed rent-a-cop.

Unfit? The 5'9" 190lbs 12 year old pulled a realistic looking gun out of his pants in front of the officer. What did you want him to do, wait until he fires the gun to see if it's real or not? The air soft gun he pulled out and the replica of the real gun. Can you tell me which one is which?

Tamir Rice.jpeg

Unfit? The 5'9" 190lbs 12 year old pulled a realistic looking gun out of his pants in front of the officer. What did you want him to do, wait until he fires the gun to see if it's real or not? The air soft gun he pulled out and the replica of the real gun. Can you tell me which one is which?

View attachment 532272

The officers should have approached like they are trained to approach and if they hadn't hired an officer that had already been deemed unfit to be a police officer, Tamir Rice would still be alive today.

That's because black police officers are only a little over 10% of the police officers in the US. Since blacks are the largest group of criminals in this country, many less whites will interact with cops in general yet alone black cops.
Nice cop out. Which means black police officers would interact with a lot of white folks, so why aren't they mistaking their guns with tasors? Whites account for 65% of crimes committed in this country, so your theory makes no sense.

View attachment 532272

Fuck off Raymond. I’m not even trained other than shooting my Glock.

And yet bet I coulda talked the kid down via squad car speaker from 100 yards.

Stop being a DICK

Nice cop out. Which means black police officers would interact with a lot of white folks, so why aren't they mistaking their guns with tasors? Whites account for 65% of crimes committed in this country, so your theory makes no sense.

Because whites are 70% of the population of this country. But per capita, blacks are way more criminal than whites which means they will interact with police more often. Over 50% of all US murders are committed by 7% of our population which are black males.

Fuck off Raymond. I’m not even trained other than shooting my Glock.

And yet bet I coulda talked the kid down via squad car speaker from 100 yards.

Stop being a DICK

You leftists watch too many movies and think it's real life. When police approach an armed suspect they don't talk on their PA system. They always aggressively approach the suspect. Before officer Loehmann was even out of his car the kid was pulling out the gun. There was not much else he could have done.

The officers should have approached like they are trained to approach and if they hadn't hired an officer that had already been deemed unfit to be a police officer, Tamir Rice would still be alive today.

Wrong. Officer Loehmann was not fired, he quit. Independence Ohio is an upper middle-class area. There is no real police work there. Trust me, I've been there many times and it's only ten minutes away from where I live. Officer Loehmann expressed his unhappiness with working on that boring job, and stated to other coworkers he wanted to get onto the Cleveland police force where the action was. The only real work in Independence is sitting on I-77 and taking laser.

Being a police officer is all politics, and his superiors were not happy with his attitude about the job. He recently broke up with his girlfriend and broke down crying while on the range. So what? Police are not supposed to have feelings? He was only deemed to be unfit by one guy who had it out for him. However the officer passed two police academies to get the two police jobs he had with no problems.

Forum List

Back