Black lives matter to boycott white owned businesses for black christmas

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The violent leftist organization Black Lives Matter has launched an initiative to boycott white-owned businesses during the holidays in an attempt to resist “White capitalism.”..........................

Black Lives Matter To Boycott White Owned Businesses For ‘Black Christmas’
=====================================

Well isn't this special Soros must be paying them to disrupt Christmas no doubt they are stepping in while ANTIFA lies low for a few months. Now it's their turn fkn assholes!!

And any store that kneels down to these pos anti american losers you deserve everything you have coming to you and you are also part of the pussy nation and don't belong in America if you are going to cower down to this bs.

Now these White businesses won't need any security

Sounds good to me! I will do likewise and buy only from white business!

who knew residents of south chicago/and the area were wealthy enough to go shopping.. i thought white people were fleeing chicago at a rate of 1 million a day

LOL. It' not like most black families have enough money to buy Christmas presents to make a difference. White pot and crack dealers might take a hit financially, but not msny other businesses.

Now, I would suggest that those of us Caucasians who find this stupid do the same - boycott black owned businesses. THAT might make an economic impact.

Does BLM ever boycott gun shops? Hmmmmm? Indoor firing ranges? What about redneck beer joints?

Leftist rejects have a problem with " Celebrating" as one. Assholes have to go and make everything their race even if their race wasn't the " real historical persons color" .......... Meaning if Jesus is white and someone from Africa wants to paint Jesus BLACK doesn't make JESUS BLACK gawd dam are you fuckers this stupid you think by making whatever a black this or that it becomes official ..........or if some Native American wanted to pain Jesus a tan color does that make the " REAL JESUS" fkn tan ............

HOW ABOUT IF NOBODY PROTEST OR BOYCOTT A FKN THING AND WE LEAVE EACH OHTER ALONE TO CELEBRATE WHATEVER WE CHOOSE TO BECAUSE WHY THIS IS GAWD DAM AMERICAN YOU ASSHOLES.................

AS YOU LEFTIST RETARDS TRY TO REWRITE HISTORY AND HISTORICAL FACTS MORONS YOU ARE REWRITING YOURSELVES RIGHT INTO A COMMUNIST NATION WHICH WILL NO LONGER BE AMERICAN YOU STUPID FKS!!

Now these White businesses won't need any security

Yeah because white people don't steal. I use to work in retail and I can't tell how many busted ass white people have come in stealing. When it comes to shoplifting, its equal opportunity for all races.

Leftist rejects have a problem with " Celebrating" as one. Assholes have to go and make everything their race even if their race wasn't the " real historical persons color" .......... Meaning if Jesus is white and someone from Africa wants to paint Jesus BLACK doesn't make JESUS BLACK gawd dam are you fuckers this stupid you think by making whatever a black this or that it becomes official ..........or if some Native American wanted to pain Jesus a tan color does that make the " REAL JESUS" fkn tan ............

HOW ABOUT IF NOBODY PROTEST OR BOYCOTT A FKN THING AND WE LEAVE EACH OHTER ALONE TO CELEBRATE WHATEVER WE CHOOSE TO BECAUSE WHY THIS IS GAWD DAM AMERICAN YOU ASSHOLES.................

AS YOU LEFTIST RETARDS TRY TO REWRITE HISTORY AND HISTORICAL FACTS MORONS YOU ARE REWRITING YOURSELVES RIGHT INTO A COMMUNIST NATION WHICH WILL NO LONGER BE AMERICAN YOU STUPID FKS!!
Have you had your coffee yet? :)

upload_2017-12-1_9-27-17.png

The goal of SOROS get everyone going at each other... just like asshat up there is doing..

( Boycotting ) this one is giving the exact results the BILL AYRES/OBAMA/CLINTON/ results want divide AMerica and these others idiots just like this are helping to turn this Country into NO LONGER BEING A AMERICA, they're just to stupid to see it and realize it until it's to late. Just like the Liberal asses in Europe who ended up admitting they made a huge mistake when they started thier bs twenty years ago.

RACIAL DIVIDE just what they wanted.............. keep siding with the very wrong and you wish you never did in the long run.

He's not the only one though whites are doing it too can you see how SOROS has gotten just what he wanted.

Forum List

Back