Black lives matter to boycott white owned businesses for black christmas

the NFL is giving 89 million to black causes, guess the kneeling helped.
The boycotting must be working too.

Yes, now I read its 100 million over 7 years, not a lot, but a start. I mean the black football players make them a lot of money.
Does it say how the funds are dispersed and what do they define as a "Black cause"?
Sources: NFL pledges $89M to aid social justice

They are pledging 89 million dollars to Soros and his .orgs to destroy our country.
Kneel to him all you want, ball boyz. While we support our flag, our vets and our country.
:piss2: on you and your Soros love affair. Let's see who wins this pissing contest....

Nothing to do with Soros.

black lives don't matter

I mean if they did, this group would be in Chicago protesting blacks who kill other blacks.

Why should black lives matter to me when they don't matter to themselves? I'm fine with them all killing each other.

black lives don't matter

I mean if they did, this group would be in Chicago protesting blacks who kill other blacks.

Why should black lives matter to me when they don't matter to themselves? I'm fine with them all killing each other.
Why would they be protesting Blacks who kill other Blacks when their mission statement says they are against cops being paid to kill Blacks legally?

Yeah, well I read in Berlin the capital of Germany, the majority of professionals were Jews.

Oh, you read it, so it must be true.

Get real, dude. There are not that many Jews left in Germany.

I'm talking about pre-WW2...
The Jews were kept out of a lot of trades, so yes, they were disproportionately represented in white collar fields in Germany pre-WW2. I don't think they were the majority in Berlin or anywhere else there though.

How is boycotting white owned businesses violent? Personally I think their message should be buy Black at every opportunity.

Can we say the same about boycott black business and buy white at every opportunity

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I dont mind. Its not like you support Black businesses now anyway.

Not true. My Highschool buddy owns the best auto body shop in Chicago. I regularly bring my cars there.

On the southside you have Lawrence Fishery. In Ukraine village you have Soule. J & D’s in Waconda.

I don’t view a company based on it’s owner I view them based on the service and their end product.

Yeah, well I read in Berlin the capital of Germany, the majority of professionals were Jews.

Oh, you read it, so it must be true.

Get real, dude. There are not that many Jews left in Germany.

Lol that guy is fool. There is no city outside of Israel where the Jewish professionals (whatever that means) make up more than 4-5% and that vast majority cities are far under 1%. Mental midget antisemites will believe anything.

Wonder if the black owned businesses only want black customers?
Some only want Black customers. I dont turn down customers of any race but I dont solicit whites.

The vast vast vast majority of black owners are like all others nowadays. They only was green customers, meaning ones with money! The rest is all relative!

I disagree. I know very few Black business owners that dont actively market to Blacks. True they wont turn a white customer down but they arent soliciting the white dollar. They are soliciting the Black dollar.

LOL. It' not like most black families have enough money to buy Christmas presents to make a difference. White pot and crack dealers might take a hit financially, but not msny other businesses.

Now, I would suggest that those of us Caucasians who find this stupid do the same - boycott black owned businesses. THAT might make an economic impact.

If I can find a black owned business, I will boycott it and shop where everyone else shops, in white business owner's stores....

But the survey, put out in conjunction with the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation and the Minority Business Development Agency, painted an ownership picture that is still skewed largely to white males. Only 17.5 percent of businesses in operation in 2014 were minority owned.
^ more than 1/2 of those 17.5% are owned by Asians.
So does Soros allow blacks to buy from Asians?

Math. I will give you an example.

I pay for some soap in Walmart and instantly my money is going out of the Black community. The Walmart family is owned by whites.
So how long does a black banker's money stay in the black community before it is funneled into the white dominated market?
Depends. You have a specific scenario in mind?
I don't know, I was figuring you would tell me you know about the investments the black-owned bank you patronize is making and that's how you know that the money is recirculating in the black community more so than the white dominated market.
I dont spend my money foolishly or keep my money somewhere without investigating what they do with that money. The bank I use loans to Black businesses and employees a predominately Black work force. To date I have never called them and spoke to anyone other than a Black person.
And that's perfectly fine with me, I like to see people sticking with their own and doing well. I just wonder why whites cannot do the same?

Because a lot of us don't hate other races, and see the benefit of exchange of money, ideas and good will among people. USMB is filled with radicals so what seems normal to them is not exactly what most Americans feel or think.

So how long does a black banker's money stay in the black community before it is funneled into the white dominated market?
Depends. You have a specific scenario in mind?
I don't know, I was figuring you would tell me you know about the investments the black-owned bank you patronize is making and that's how you know that the money is recirculating in the black community more so than the white dominated market.
I dont spend my money foolishly or keep my money somewhere without investigating what they do with that money. The bank I use loans to Black businesses and employees a predominately Black work force. To date I have never called them and spoke to anyone other than a Black person.
And that's perfectly fine with me, I like to see people sticking with their own and doing well. I just wonder why whites cannot do the same?

Because a lot of us don't hate other races, and see the benefit of exchange of money, ideas and good will among people. USMB is filled with radicals so what seems normal to them is not exactly what most Americans feel or think.
Has nothing to do with hate. It has more to do with building an economy among Blacks in the very same manner that made us successful during Jim Crow and before we gained the right to spend our money in white establishments.

Preferring those of your own race does not equate to hating all other races, dude.

If it did then it would mean that all these minority targeted industries are racist to the core. But you libs never whine about that, do ya?

Forum List

Back