Black lives matter to boycott white owned businesses for black christmas

View attachment 163821

The goal of SOROS get everyone going at each other... just like asshat up there is doing..

View attachment 163822 <----------------- this one is giving the exact results the BILL AYRES/OBAMA/CLINTON/ results want divide AMerica and these others idiots just like this are helping to turn this Country into NO LONGER BEING A AMERICA, they're just to stupid to see it and realize it until it's to late. Just like the Liberal asses in Europe who ended up admitting they made a huge mistake when they started thier bs twenty years ago.

RACIAL DIVIDE just what they wanted.............. keep siding with the very wrong and you wish you never did in the long run.
t So? Just give them what they want. It makes them losers!

The violent leftist organization Black Lives Matter has launched an initiative to boycott white-owned businesses during the holidays in an attempt to resist “White capitalism.”..........................

Black Lives Matter To Boycott White Owned Businesses For ‘Black Christmas’
=====================================

Well isn't this special Soros must be paying them to disrupt Christmas no doubt they are stepping in while ANTIFA lies low for a few months. Now it's their turn fkn assholes!!

And any store that kneels down to these pos anti american losers you deserve everything you have coming to you and you are also part of the pussy nation and don't belong in America if you are going to cower down to this bs.

I have no issue with this...they don't own enough businesses to make a dent or promote their causes. It's hilarious they think we need their money. We would be better off shipping 90% of them back to Africa.

View attachment 163821

The goal of SOROS get everyone going at each other... just like asshat up there is doing..

View attachment 163822 <----------------- this one is giving the exact results the BILL AYRES/OBAMA/CLINTON/ results want divide AMerica and these others idiots just like this are helping to turn this Country into NO LONGER BEING A AMERICA, they're just to stupid to see it and realize it until it's to late. Just like the Liberal asses in Europe who ended up admitting they made a huge mistake when they started thier bs twenty years ago.

RACIAL DIVIDE just what they wanted.............. keep siding with the very wrong and you wish you never did in the long run.

It is so hard to try and teach the weak minded how they are reacting to an engineered plan dividing this Country. It also proves how most of these dumb asses have no idea about history. No wonder they were pulling it out of the schools. So we'd have idiots who know NOTHING.

Now these White businesses won't need any security

Yeah because white people don't steal. I use to work in retail and I can't tell how many busted ass white people have come in stealing. When it comes to shoplifting, its equal opportunity for all races.
I knew these two girls, one white and one Black that would rob stores blind. The Black girl would go in first and walk around while the blonde would go in a minute later and walk out with thousands of dollars worth of merchandise. Both were in the military.

View attachment 163821

You dont have the power to give us what we want. You cant give us the right not to patronize white businesses. We already had that.

Yeah because white people don't steal. I use to work in retail and I can't tell how many busted ass white people have come in stealing. When it comes to shoplifting, its equal opportunity for all races.
I knew these two girls, one white and one Black that would rob stores blind. The Black girl would go in first and walk around while the blonde would go in a minute later and walk out with thousands of dollars worth of merchandise. Both were in the military.
Turn them in then.

werent decendants of all chinese once slaves? building walls/monuments? have they been pulling off these flash mobs or burning down their main streets?

View attachment 163821

You dont have the power to give us what we want. You cant give us the right not to patronize white businesses. We already had that.
Correct. Just as we have the right not to patronize yours. Ask the NFL how that works. :)

Turn them in then.
Why? They were robbing white owned stores not Black ones.

Sounds good to me! I will do likewise and buy only from white business!
What black businesses were you patronising before?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
I patronize my local soul food restaurant. I love southern cooking and they do a mighty fine job of it. If I see them supporting BLM(which they've managed not to do for a few years now), I will quit going. I'll still love Miss May and her cooking, but I will not put money in the pocket of hard leftist establishments.

View attachment 163821

Correct. Just as we have the right not to patronize yours. Ask the NFL how that works. :)
You dont patronize Black businesses anyway. The NFL is white owned. Thank you for supporting our boycott of the NFL as well. :laugh:

694940094001_5462543392001_Black-Lives-Matter-Activist-Calls-for-NFL-Boycott-.jpg

Turn them in then.
Because theft is theft. If you had a moral compass, you'd understand that. If I see or hear about someone thieving from any establishment, I'd turn them in. My sympathy for the inner-city black business owners is the same for any business owner. Ungrateful punks stealing from people who worked hard to open a business makes me angry.

I don’t know. I never shopped by skin color. This will be a new experience.

Some complain about Black Americans on welfare (ignoring others on the dole), an idea is suggested to promote black businesses, and that is attacked also. Deranged.

I will keep my pharmacist, produce store, supermarket, and other black owned businesses as they are the best in town.

Turn them in then.
Because theft is theft. If you had a moral compass, you'd understand that. If I see or hear about someone thriving from any establishment, I'd turn them in. My sympathy for the inner-city black business owners is the same for any business owner. Ungrateful punks stealing from people who worked hard to open a business makes me angry.
I could give a shit about white owned businesses. My moral compass is different from yours. Had the stores been owned by people of color I would have stopped the women before they got started. I just got a kick out of the irony of situation. See what happens when you are a racist and follow the Black person around in a store?

I don’t know. I never shopped by skin color. This will be a new experience.
No it wont. You dont have to change a thing.

Some complain about Black Americans on welfare (ignoring others on the dole), an idea is suggested to promote black businesses, and that is attacked also. Deranged.

I will keep my pharmacist, produce store, supermarket, and other black owned businesses as they are the best in town.
So racism is okay with you? We understand.

Forum List

Back