Black lives matter to boycott white owned businesses for black christmas

Yeah because white people don't steal. I use to work in retail and I can't tell how many busted ass white people have come in stealing. When it comes to shoplifting, its equal opportunity for all races.
I knew these two girls, one white and one Black that would rob stores blind. The Black girl would go in first and walk around while the blonde would go in a minute later and walk out with thousands of dollars worth of merchandise. Both were in the military.
Turn them in then.
Why? They were robbing white owned stores not Black ones.
Because theft is theft. If you had a moral compass, you'd understand that. If I see or hear about someone thriving from any establishment, I'd turn them in. My sympathy for the inner-city black business owners is the same for any business owner. Ungrateful punks stealing from people who worked hard to open a business makes me angry.
I could give a shit about white owned businesses. My moral compass is different from yours. Had the stores been owned by people of color I would have stopped the women before they got started.
Yeah right, you thugs are the same that steal from and burn down stores owned by Indians and Koreans.

It is not racist to spend my money at the best retail outlets.

Some complain about Black Americans on welfare (ignoring others on the dole), an idea is suggested to promote black businesses, and that is attacked also. Deranged.

I will keep my pharmacist, produce store, supermarket, and other black owned businesses as they are the best in town.
So racism is okay with you? We understand.
Racism is okay with me.

Some complain about Black Americans on welfare (ignoring others on the dole), an idea is suggested to promote black businesses, and that is attacked also. Deranged.

I will keep my pharmacist, produce store, supermarket, and other black owned businesses as they are the best in town.
Dont start whining now.

It is not racist to spend my money at the best retail outlets.

When BLM calls on blacks to shop only in black business it is racism and you damn well know it. So, being coy only makes you look racist.

I knew these two girls, one white and one Black that would rob stores blind. The Black girl would go in first and walk around while the blonde would go in a minute later and walk out with thousands of dollars worth of merchandise. Both were in the military.
Turn them in then.
Because theft is theft. If you had a moral compass, you'd understand that. If I see or hear about someone thriving from any establishment, I'd turn them in. My sympathy for the inner-city black business owners is the same for any business owner. Ungrateful punks stealing from people who worked hard to open a business makes me angry.
I could give a shit about white owned businesses. My moral compass is different from yours. Had the stores been owned by people of color I would have stopped the women before they got started.
Yeah right, you thugs are the same that steal from and burn down stores owned by Indians and Koreans.
Sounds like some Black people dont like Indians and Koreans selling cheap shit and preying on Black communities.

Dont start whining now.
Racism is perfectly fine. Most people will think of their own kind and their way of life as better than the other. Wanting to rule over the other is the problem. It creates people like you.

If they want to boycott that's their right, however they do not have the right to block others from shopping at these business.

Turn them in then.
Sounds like some Black people dont like Indians and Koreans selling cheap shit and preying on Black communities.
Sounds like jiggaboos looking for free shit to me. It's cheap, but they steal it and use it, or sell it?

Dont start whining now.
Do the math asswipe. You do not have the money or the numbers to hurt white business!

Dont start whining now.
Racism is perfectly fine. Most people will think of their own kind and their way of life as better than the other. Wanting to rule over the other is the problem. It creates people like you.
How is only shopping at Black owned stores racism?

Dont start whining now.
Do the math asswipe. You do not have the money or the numbers to hurt white business!
Then you shouldnt be whining about it right?

Dont start whining now.
It isn't. Never said it is. But if you only shop at black owned establishments simply because they are black owned....that illustrates your racism. Which is okay. It's alright if you are for black power. I am for white power.

Dont start whining now.
Calling for people to ONLY shop at black stores is racism. Goddamn but you are dumb as shit.

Sounds like jiggaboos looking for free shit to me. It's cheap, but they steal it and use it, or sell it?
You'd have to be brave enough to ask the Black people that do it. Personally I just wouldnt patronize their shitty stores.

Dont start whining now.
It isn't. Never said it is. But if you only shop at black owned establishments simply because they are black owned....that illustrates your racism. Which is okay. It's alright if you are for black power. I am for white power.
Thats never been the only reason but even if it was how does that illustrate my racism?

Dont start whining now.

So, telling blacks to not patronize white business is not racist? Palease.

Forum List

Back