Black Lives Matter praises Cuba for harboring and protecting cop killer Assata Shakur

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Marxists praising Marxists for protecting a cop killer. Anyone surprised?

"The statement went on to praise Cuba for having “historically demonstrated solidarity with oppressed peoples of African descent, from protecting Black revolutionaries like Assata Shakur through granting her asylum"

In response to the protests in Cuba, Black Lives Matter has come out in support of the regime while blaming the United States for its decades-old embargo on the Communist country.

In a statement posted on its official Instagram account on Wednesday, BLM said it “condemns the U.S. federal government’s inhumane treatment of Cubans, and urges it to immediately life the economic embargo. This cruel and inhumane policy, instituted with the explicit intention of destabilizing the country and undermining Cubans’ right to choose their own government, is at the heart of Cuba’s current crisis.”

"The statement went on to praise Cuba for having “historically demonstrated solidarity with oppressed peoples of African descent, from protecting Black revolutionaries like Assata Shakur through granting her asylum"

In response to the protests in Cuba, Black Lives Matter has come out in support of the regime while blaming the United States for its decades-old embargo on the Communist country.

In a statement posted on its official Instagram account on Wednesday, BLM said it “condemns the U.S. federal government’s inhumane treatment of Cubans, and urges it to immediately life the economic embargo. This cruel and inhumane policy, instituted with the explicit intention of destabilizing the country and undermining Cubans’ right to choose their own government, is at the heart of Cuba’s current crisis.”

I love Cuba for that too. Thats Tupacs auntie.

When Obama didn't pardon her OR Leonard Peltier?

That confirmed for me that he was he was a Global Corporatist stooge, CIA plant, and a phony.

That confirmed for me that he was he was a Global Corporatist stooge, CIA plant, and a phony.
He should have. I think he was playing the I'm the president of "all americans" angle.

Why would Obama- or Sleepy Joe for that matter- pardon her? Sure, it might look good to their base. But once its done, it can't be undone and the issue is lost forever to the Left. Once less cross to literally crucify Conservatives on.

Why would Obama- or Sleepy Joe for that matter- pardon her? Sure, it might look good to their base. But once its done, it can't be undone and the issue is lost forever to the Left. Once less cross to literally crucify Conservatives on.
Same reason Dump pardoned criminals he wanted to help.

If you don't believe that the FBI was used as a political tool at the time she and her folks were being hunted like dogs, but believe that the FBI is being used as a political tool now, to divide the masses and keep the oligarchs in control of the machinery of state, while it oppresses the poor and middle class, while disenfranchising all folks, regardless of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, etc., then you are letting your partisan politics blind you to what is really going on in this nation for the past hundred years, if not since the founding of the nation.

Hell, George Washington fought a revolution based on no taxation w/o representation, then turned around, and took his army and marched on poor patriots that had fought with him, because they wanted to sell whisky, but refused to pay a tax b/c the government would not let them vote b/c they were too poor to own property. . .

Most that hear of the story of this woman, just hear about what she did, but do not understand why she did it.

One person's terrorist, is another person's freedom fighter, and this nation's laws HAVE NEVER, EVER, treated folks squarely. If you haven't seen that in the past eight years, then you don't know what has gone on in the past two-hundred, b/c it has always been this way, for both sides of the aisle.

haha further proof the DNC brownshirts don’t really care about the lives of oppressed people…so long as one of their owns is protected by the oppressors.

BLM leadership is nothing more to the dems then what the house slaves were to the dem plantation owners. They are getting protected and cared for and helping oppress others so they don’t care

He definitely wasn't some radical leftist commie muslim terrorist.....but its fun to call him that anyway tho.....

He should have. I think he was playing the I'm the president of "all americans" angle.
:auiqs.jpg:

Hardly.

I think he knew, she sees right though his ass, the same as Cynthia McKinney and Ajamu Baraka.

But? Unlike those two, if Obama gave her a pardon, the corporate and government media would not be able to blackball and effectively censor in the same way as it has those two.

She is too famous, IMO.

haha further proof the DNC brownshirts don’t really care about the lives of oppressed people…so long as one of their owns is protected by the oppressors.

BLM leadership is nothing more to the dems then what the house slaves were to the dem plantation owners. They are getting protected and cared for and helping oppress others so they don’t care
Again with brownshirts and bullshit.

:auiqs.jpg:

Hardly.

I think he knew, she sees right though his ass, the same as Cynthia McKinney and Ajamu Baraka.

But? Unlike those two, if Obama gave her a pardon, the corporate and government media would not be able to blackball and effectively censor in the same way as it has those two.

She is too famous, IMO.
You misjudge the racial acrimony of the US. She would have easily been involved in an accident. Probably the claim would be that she was robbing a store or something else unbelievable.

Forum List

Back