Black Lives Matter praises Cuba for harboring and protecting cop killer Assata Shakur

Marxists praising Marxists for protecting a cop killer. Anyone surprised?

"The statement went on to praise Cuba for having “historically demonstrated solidarity with oppressed peoples of African descent, from protecting Black revolutionaries like Assata Shakur through granting her asylum"

In response to the protests in Cuba, Black Lives Matter has come out in support of the regime while blaming the United States for its decades-old embargo on the Communist country.

In a statement posted on its official Instagram account on Wednesday, BLM said it “condemns the U.S. federal government’s inhumane treatment of Cubans, and urges it to immediately life the economic embargo. This cruel and inhumane policy, instituted with the explicit intention of destabilizing the country and undermining Cubans’ right to choose their own government, is at the heart of Cuba’s current crisis.”

Interesting thread. But folks went a different way in responding than I thought they would.

Nobody is discussing how BLM just gave Rubio a smashing success in his reelection campaign.

The Demmings whore out of Orlando is running against him and she just lost Dade and Broward Counties.

Just study the History of Florida and the war between the Blacks and the Cubans in the 60's and 70's. There has
always been bad blood there. If you are running a statewide campaign in Florida and can't win big in Dade
and Broward County, you're just wasting your money by even running.

BLM has just assured Rubio, who has been dominating the news lately, his reelection.
How is that the new desantis anti-protest law was not used on Cuban protester who blocked highways, but was on African-Americans?
I have read your post, numerous times struggling to determine just what you are saying. Perhaps if you could supply
me the names of your English and Language teachers in the 2nd and 3rd grades, I could appeal to the proper
authority and have their teaching licenses revoked.

With that said, I will now attempt to answer, the question, I believe you are attempting to ask.

I think you are asking how come DeSantis is not arresting Cuban protestors in the same way we arrest
the Spooks in Florida? The answer is simple...The Cubans who came to America are the epitome of the modern
day Immigrant. Folks who escaped tyranny in search of opportunity, were given opportunity and became a success.
The Spooks have been standing on the same street corner in Liberty City, like their ancestors did, begging for a
hand-out.

The Cubans get a pass...the Spooks go directly to jail.
Who installed the racism in you? Your parents or friends?

BTW can the law be enforced one way for certain people and another for other people?
Answering your first question is easy. I was pretty liberal when I was young, but growing up and watching
how the Blacks operated installed it in me. Majority speaking...Blacks are the most worthless race the Lord
ever put on this Planet.

Your second question you should be able to answer for yourself. We are in the midst of unprecedented
two tiers of law enforcement. We've got a worthless Presient who is openly saying he is helping
social media ban Conservative voters.

They call Florida the "Sinshine State" for a reason. The opposite occurs in this state. Why do you think
everybody on the Eastern Seaboard is moving here?

"The statement went on to praise Cuba for having “historically demonstrated solidarity with oppressed peoples of African descent, from protecting Black revolutionaries like Assata Shakur through granting her asylum"

In response to the protests in Cuba, Black Lives Matter has come out in support of the regime while blaming the United States for its decades-old embargo on the Communist country.

In a statement posted on its official Instagram account on Wednesday, BLM said it “condemns the U.S. federal government’s inhumane treatment of Cubans, and urges it to immediately life the economic embargo. This cruel and inhumane policy, instituted with the explicit intention of destabilizing the country and undermining Cubans’ right to choose their own government, is at the heart of Cuba’s current crisis.”

Interesting thread. But folks went a different way in responding than I thought they would.

Nobody is discussing how BLM just gave Rubio a smashing success in his reelection campaign.

The Demmings whore out of Orlando is running against him and she just lost Dade and Broward Counties.

Just study the History of Florida and the war between the Blacks and the Cubans in the 60's and 70's. There has
always been bad blood there. If you are running a statewide campaign in Florida and can't win big in Dade

BLM has just assured Rubio, who has been dominating the news lately, his reelection.
How is that the new desantis anti-protest law was not used on Cuban protester who blocked highways, but was on African-Americans?
I have read your post, numerous times struggling to determine just what you are saying. Perhaps if you could supply
me the names of your English and Language teachers in the 2nd and 3rd grades, I could appeal to the proper

With that said, I will now attempt to answer, the question, I believe you are attempting to ask.

I think you are asking how come DeSantis is not arresting Cuban protestors in the same way we arrest
the Spooks in Florida? The answer is simple...The Cubans who came to America are the epitome of the modern
day Immigrant. Folks who escaped tyranny in search of opportunity, were given opportunity and became a success.
The Spooks have been standing on the same street corner in Liberty City, like their ancestors did, begging for a
hand-out.

BTW can the law be enforced one way for certain people and another for other people?
Answering your first question is easy. I was pretty liberal when I was young, but growing up and watching
how the Blacks operated installed it in me. Majority speaking...Blacks are the most worthless race the Lord
ever put on this Planet.

Your second question you should be able to answer for yourself. We are in the midst of unprecedented
two tiers of law enforcement. We've got a worthless Presient who is openly saying he is helping

They call Florida the "Sinshine State" for a reason. The opposite occurs in this state. Why do you think
You grew up lily white without much if any interaction with Black people. It’s bullshit that you blame them for your own actions on racism.

What did scare your lilt white ass?

I told you about the sanctions by the US on Cuba because you can't tolerate communism. No other reason. Just hate. Obama was the first to re enter dialogue with them. Remember him?
Big black guy. Never impeached once. Huge success.

Communist countries should have sanctions on them, and Obama had no business fucking with them.

"Big black guy"? 6' 1"? ROTFLOL!!! :laughing0301:

Why should they have sanctions on them? Because you don't like communism or you feel the US should interfere with other countries?
We tried that in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam and GOT beaten Every time.

Your coming from the same republican ignorance position you all do. You're so paranoid about it you feel we should export out pathetic form of democracy and racism internationally.

You didn't give you ignorant reply much thought. Try Again.

First of all let me say this about your Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam comment. I will NEVER again support any military action taken by this country outside of protecting a direct attack on our homeland. This country will not do what's necessary to completely vanquish an enemy, so I'm done with it.

As for your "Republican ignorance position". You do realize that the embargo was dramatically stepped up during the Kennedy and Johnson administration?
Bay of Pigs invasion occurred under Kennedy, as well as the Cuban missile crisis.

As for continuing embargo type sanctions, Cuba is a communist nation 90 miles from our shores, I don't have a problem with continuing such action. I see no reason to be cooperative with them in any way.
Here's the thing: the USA has backed despots and dictators during my life time without breaking a sweat (Suharto, Hussein, Pahvil, Marcos, etc.). We also FED the old Soviet Russia with wheat deals during the Cold War! So all these crocodile tears over the Cuban people is just for show. Without the old Soviet Union as support, Cuba is no military threat to the USA. Mind you, I've never agreed with all the steps Castro took to secure his country from another version of the Battista regime, but let's get real....40 years of embargo, assassination attempts, covert ops (by both Dem and GOP controlled gov't) pretty much played into his hands. It's a grudge match where the poor schmoe working class Joe loses out.

And the band played on.

BLM needs to be beatdown in the streets. From this point forward as far as I'm concerned any supporter of BLM is an enemy of the state.
I support #BlackLivesMatter, what are you gonna do about it?

Course you do. Upside freedom of speech. Less Demonicrat platforms that is, they will shut you down. Another downside is we have to listen idiots like yourself, who express useless and uneducated opinions cuz you wanna' be hip.
for one parroting childish monickers like "Demonicrat", you're hardly in a position to question the educational back ground of of anyone else's opinions.

Not parroting at all considering I made it up. Never mind it fits.
Well, you prove the old saying, "stupid is as stupid does" . Carry on.

hand-out.

ever put on this Planet.

You grew up lily white without much if any interaction with Black people. It’s bullshit that you blame them for your own actions on racism.

Wow...A Bad Ass Coon.

hand-out.

ever put on this Planet.

Wow...A Bad Ass Coon.

No racism there I see. Well done.

hand-out.

ever put on this Planet.

Wow...A Bad Ass Coon.

No racism there I see. Well done.
Thank you...I appreciate that.

I find it funny how so many celebrities praise Cuba's Communist govt when there are no rich movie stars / celebrities free to run their mouths in Cuba. Do they ever stop and wonder WHY?

:p

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. How are you defining terrorist?

Who did #BlackLivesMatter terrorize?

Serious questions.

Neither Terrorist nor Freedom Fighter describe the Cuban situation. The government of Cuba calls itself democratic and socialist, while it is bureaucratic and totalitarian. The democracy activists have all been squelched and emprisoned. Their name is mud.

Forum List

Back