Black Lives Matter praises Cuba for harboring and protecting cop killer Assata Shakur

Marxists praising Marxists for protecting a cop killer. Anyone surprised?

"The statement went on to praise Cuba for having “historically demonstrated solidarity with oppressed peoples of African descent, from protecting Black revolutionaries like Assata Shakur through granting her asylum"

In response to the protests in Cuba, Black Lives Matter has come out in support of the regime while blaming the United States for its decades-old embargo on the Communist country.

In a statement posted on its official Instagram account on Wednesday, BLM said it “condemns the U.S. federal government’s inhumane treatment of Cubans, and urges it to immediately life the economic embargo. This cruel and inhumane policy, instituted with the explicit intention of destabilizing the country and undermining Cubans’ right to choose their own government, is at the heart of Cuba’s current crisis.”

I love Cuba for that too. Thats Tupacs auntie.
When Obama didn't pardon her OR Leonard Peltier?

That confirmed for me that he was he was a Global Corporatist stooge, CIA plant, and a phony.
He should have. I think he was playing the I'm the president of "all americans" angle.
:auiqs.jpg:

Hardly.

I think he knew, she sees right though his ass, the same as Cynthia McKinney and Ajamu Baraka.

But? Unlike those two, if Obama gave her a pardon, the corporate and government media would not be able to blackball and effectively censor in the same way as it has those two.

She is too famous, IMO.
You misjudge the racial acrimony of the US. She would have easily been involved in an accident. Probably the claim would be that she was robbing a store or something else unbelievable.
I support lifting the embargo too.

"The statement went on to praise Cuba for having “historically demonstrated solidarity with oppressed peoples of African descent, from protecting Black revolutionaries like Assata Shakur through granting her asylum"

In response to the protests in Cuba, Black Lives Matter has come out in support of the regime while blaming the United States for its decades-old embargo on the Communist country.

In a statement posted on its official Instagram account on Wednesday, BLM said it “condemns the U.S. federal government’s inhumane treatment of Cubans, and urges it to immediately life the economic embargo. This cruel and inhumane policy, instituted with the explicit intention of destabilizing the country and undermining Cubans’ right to choose their own government, is at the heart of Cuba’s current crisis.”

haha further proof the DNC brownshirts don’t really care about the lives of oppressed people…so long as one of their owns is protected by the oppressors.

BLM leadership is nothing more to the dems then what the house slaves were to the dem plantation owners. They are getting protected and cared for and helping oppress others so they don’t care
Again with brownshirts and bullshit.
the shoe fits…wear it

I didn't have you pegged as supporting domestic terrorist groups, marc. I'm a little disappointed.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. How are you defining terrorist?

Who did #BlackLivesMatter terrorize?

Serious questions.

Serious answers. Widespread blm riots, billions of dollars in damages. Riots have taken place in major cities and dozens of other cities across the United States. Property destruction wasn't the only crime. There was a wake of murder in one two week period with 19 dead from blm protests. Make no mistake, blm is a domestic terrorist organization. The founders use dead black folks to conjure of spirits for their sinister plans..................their words, not mine.

haha further proof the DNC brownshirts don’t really care about the lives of oppressed people…so long as one of their owns is protected by the oppressors.

BLM leadership is nothing more to the dems then what the house slaves were to the dem plantation owners. They are getting protected and cared for and helping oppress others so they don’t care
the shoe fits…wear it
Just noting that you can't make a point on this board without using a NAZI reference of some kind. What is that?

In many cases, those so-called "oppressed people" are the ones doing the oppression,

I call it oppression when one cannot walk down the street without fearing one may be beaten; when one cannot ride the subway to work without worrying about being robbed; when one cannot open one's store without worrying it may be looted.

Oppression, indeed!

I didn't have you pegged as supporting domestic terrorist groups, marc. I'm a little disappointed.
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. How are you defining terrorist?

Serious questions.

Serious answers. Widespread blm riots over a billion dollars in damages. Riots have taken place in major cities and dozens of other cities across the United States. Property destruction wasn't the only crimes. There was a wake of murder in one two week period with 19 dead from blm protests. Make no mistake, blm is a domestic terrorist organization. The founders use dead black folks to conjure of spirits for their sinister plans..................their words, not mine.
Do you lose sleep about this as a white person?

Do you still support police officers like derek chauvin?

Serious questions.

Serious answers. Widespread blm riots over a billion dollars in damages. Riots have taken place in major cities and dozens of other cities across the United States. Property destruction wasn't the only crimes. There was a wake of murder in one two week period with 19 dead from blm protests. Make no mistake, blm is a domestic terrorist organization. The founders use dead black folks to conjure of spirits for their sinister plans..................their words, not mine.
Do you lose sleep about this as a white person?

Do you still support police officers like derek chauvin?

Whatever that means, which is totally irrelevant to the topic.

When Obama didn't pardon her OR Leonard Peltier?

That confirmed for me that he was he was a Global Corporatist stooge, CIA plant, and a phony.
He should have. I think he was playing the I'm the president of "all americans" angle.
:auiqs.jpg:

Hardly.

I think he knew, she sees right though his ass, the same as Cynthia McKinney and Ajamu Baraka.

But? Unlike those two, if Obama gave her a pardon, the corporate and government media would not be able to blackball and effectively censor in the same way as it has those two.

She is too famous, IMO.
You misjudge the racial acrimony of the US. She would have easily been involved in an accident. Probably the claim would be that she was robbing a store or something else unbelievable.
Well. . . that's possible. :dunno:

Other famous folks in the minority intellectual community seem to stay out of trouble, especially the elderly.

If anything did happen? IMO. . . I would pin that on the Deep State.

I mean, seriously. . . who the hell in their right mind would mess with Angela Davis? You are looking for a death sentence if you touch a hair on that woman's head. . .

. . . only the establishment, the very risk inclined, or the very stupid would do something to a legend.

the shoe fits…wear it
Just noting that you can't make a point on this board without using a NAZI reference of some kind. What is that?
i just find dnc paramilitary terrorist wing to be too wordy

Serious answers. Widespread blm riots, billions of dollars in damages. Riots have taken place in major cities and dozens of other cities across the United States. Property destruction wasn't the only crime. There was a wake of murder in one two week period with 19 dead from blm protests. Make no mistake, blm is a domestic terrorist organization. The founders use dead black folks to conjure of spirits for their sinister plans..................their words, not mine.
You still haven't defined terrorism.

I'd also like you to cite your source/s linking #BlackLivesMatter to all the things you just did.

Looking forward to your response on the above.

the shoe fits…wear it
Doesn't seem so. I would still call these members of the QOP white voter outreach division to be correct.

Florida ‘white supremacist gang’ members indicted on kidnapping, assault charges

the shoe fits…wear it
Doesn't seem so. I would still call these members of the QOP white voter outreach division to be correct.

Florida ‘white supremacist gang’ members indicted on kidnapping, assault charges
does Blackshirts?

The GOP doesn’t fund the group in your link unlike the DNC Blackshirts that even the VP helps fund

the shoe fits…wear it

does Blackshirts?

The GOP doesn’t fund the group in your link unlike the DNC Blackshirts that even the VP helps fund
What DNC Blackshirts? BLM? Antifa? Or just any group that you feel scares your whiteness?

Well of course you do, because you're an anti-American idiot.

BLM needs to be beatdown in the streets. From this point forward as far as I'm concerned any supporter of BLM is an enemy of the state.
I support #BlackLivesMatter, what are you gonna do about it?

And if you also support Cuba for protecting a murderer, then as far as I'm concerned you are not a fellow American and you can drive off a cliff and I would step back and applaud as I watched you bounce off the walls of a canyon.

BLM has tipped it's Marxist rooted mitt.
They're blaming U.S. sanctions for Cubans wanting freedom.
Super-dotards!!!

BLM needs to be beatdown in the streets. From this point forward as far as I'm concerned any supporter of BLM is an enemy of the state.
Stop trying to get someone else to do your bidding you coward. If you want someone beat down you should do it yourself.
I'm not a coward. For instance, if you were standing right here in front of me now, I'd kick your little ass.
As for BLM jackasses, if they are going to back cop-killers I have no use whatsoever with them, and I personally will not recognize them as true Americans.

the shoe fits…wear it

does Blackshirts?

What DNC Blackshirts? BLM? Antifa? Or just any group that you feel scares your whiteness?
both of them…can’t tell the difference. Yes threatening witnesses, juries etc is part of their tactic

You love all communist trash.

The Cuban people weren't protecting that Murderer. It was the corrupt, greedy, anti america, elite commies.

Forum List

Back