Joe Biden, Donald Trump Hunter Biden, black, lives matter, and LGBTQ rhetoric is not good for the country.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Donald Trump was a great president ..the point is that talking about the private lives of Hunter Biden, Joe, Biden, and Donald Trump and all of this rhetoric about race relations in LGBTQ relations in America is not good for the country. The most important thing is how is your health, how is your spiritual life and how is your bank account doing.

We are in the midst of one of the worst economies in American history, and the media is talking about investigations of Hunter, Biden, and Donald Trump. They also talk about Black Lives Matter in LGBTQ rhetoric. This has done nothing good for anybody. It’s a smoke screen for our bad economy. Concentrate on what counts my friends, your health, God, and your personal finances.

Have a nice day folks.

The averages don't look good for dem "religions" of CC and "racism".

That said the country looks to be ready to move on as far as the dems and gop at each other's throat.

Me, I want to move on from Trump the man and would prefer someone that has the same policy outlook but is on a more even keel.

PP_2023.06.21_national-problems_00-01.png

Donald Trump was a great president ..the point is that talking about the private lives of Hunter Biden, Joe, Biden, and Donald Trump and all of this rhetoric about race relations in LGBTQ relations in America is not good for the country. The most important thing is how is your health, how is your spiritual life and how is your bank account doing.

We are in the midst of one of the worst economies in American history, and the media is talking about investigations of Hunter, Biden, and Donald Trump. They also talk about Black Lives Matter in LGBTQ rhetoric. This has done nothing good for anybody. It’s a smoke screen for our bad economy. Concentrate on what counts my friends, your health, God, and your personal finances.

Have a nice day folks.
Why do you think the economy is so bad?

Have a nice day folks.

So you're saying "ignore everything that is causing all the rot and decline of our country going on everywhere and how our government and society is going to shit. But only pay attention to your health and god and your money"?

Do you have any idea what happens when everyone sticks their head in the sand and ignores evil? I don't think god would approve of that at all.

Except trump, the country needs him and he is the only one really mentioning God.

So you're saying "ignore everything that is causing all the rot and decline of our country going on everywhere and how our government and society is going to shit. But only pay attention to your health and god and your money"?

Do you have any idea what happens when everyone sticks their head in the sand and ignores evil? I don't think god would approve of that at all.

Except trump, the country needs him and he is the only one really mentioning God.
That is not my point maybe I can explain better.

It is important to look at the personal lives of our leaders. And to see if foreign companies or foreign countries are paying our leaders. Now that being said I believe that the media is engaging in distraction tactics. Our economy is in one of the worst states it’s ever been in.

There are no racist in America, except for Black Lives Matter leaders, and the elite, rich white people who give millions and millions of dollars to BLM while building up crack, houses and drug dens all over the country.

Much of the media spin concentrates on “white privilege , the 400 years a slave” argument it’s all nonsense, and it is a distraction tactic, it’s part of the matrix it’s part of telling someone do you want to be in this fake world because we don’t want you to be in the real world

And I do believe that our government and the media should be putting forth stories showing Americans how to get better jobs. The government should be out there, talking about building up factories and building things. But they don’t do that. It’s all nonsense. It’s the war in Ukraine, it’s a Hunter Biden it’s Donald Trump. It’s the personal lives of Hunter, Biden and Donald Trump. It’s too much of it. Some level of it is OK but it’s way too much. It’s all of this is happening millions of Americans are starving. They are homeless or living in squalor.

I would say guys like you and I don’t have our heads in the sand. We’re not programmed by the matrix. I don’t think most Americans are. This is a game that the media plays something like 80,000 people watch CNN on a daily basis that’s how many people are watching their nightly programs. Tens of millions of people watch Tucker Carlson on Twitter millions of people watch Glenn Greenwald on rumble. People are waking up.

Why do you think the economy is so bad?
largely because of the government enforced coronavirus lockdowns and the printing of trillions of dollars by Republicans and Democrats.

a lack of leadership, and good reporting by the government and the media.

Millionaire or billionaire elitists proclaiming that the United States is a racist evil country and convincing poor people that if they waive the BLM flag, all will be well.

largely because of the government enforced coronavirus lockdowns and the printing of trillions of dollars by Republicans and Democrats.

a lack of leadership, and good reporting by the government and the media.

Millionaire or billionaire elitists proclaiming that the United States is a racist evil country and convincing poor people that if they waive the BLM flag, all will be well.
I mean by which metrics are you using to indicate this horrible economy. Unemployment rate. GDP. Stock Market…?

Have a nice day folks.
are you saying hunter being the bag man for the biden crime family for joe to sell out the country to the tune of millions of dollars shouldnt be talked about???

I mean by which metrics are you using to indicate this horrible economy. Unemployment rate. GDP. Stock Market…?
With respect you asked specific question ….why is the economy bad? That question was answered in my own opinion.

it’s interesting that you’re asking a different question. I don’t know what you’re engaging in here, but we have high gas prices now, high price of homes, astronomical interest rates that have tripled since Joe Biden took office.

Eggs may have come down in price, but chicken and beef is still very high. Chicken fingers and chicken wings are upwards of $20 for a single order…. The four pack of burgers is like nine or $10 at my grocery market when it was $4.50 when Trump was in office.

A home that was 150,000 and 2018 is easily going over 300,000 now that right there is a great marker for the failure of the United States government.

We have Neo conservatives, and literally every Democrat voting for the war in Ukraine funding neo-Nazis in Ukraine.

are you saying hunter being the bag man for the biden crime family for joe to sell out the country to the tune of millions of dollars shouldnt be talked about???
Yes, it should be talked about. It’s part of the Blatant hypocrisy of the me too movement, left-wing Democrats and Black Lives Matter…. they apparently don’t care at all about Hunter Biden’s sex life, but they wanna Prey into the sex life of Donald Trump, Andrew Tate, and many many people. Ask ourselves why hasn’t the media found a way to accuse Hunter Biden of sexual assault of rape?

And I’d also like to see the media and politicians inform Americans about job opportunities. And they should inform young people on how to start a relationship, we have a horrible problem in this country. Huge numbers of young people are single, depressed and suicidal like we’ve never seen before in this country history.

With respect you asked specific question ….why is the economy bad? That question was answered in my own opinion.

it’s interesting that you’re asking a different question. I don’t know what you’re engaging in here, but we have high gas prices now, high price of homes, astronomical interest rates that have tripled since Joe Biden took office.

Eggs may have come down in price, but chicken and beef is still very high. Chicken fingers and chicken wings are upwards of $20 for a single order…. The four pack of burgers is like nine or $10 at my grocery market when it was $4.50 when Trump was in office.

A home that was 150,000 and 2018 is easily going over 300,000 now that right there is a great marker for the failure of the United States government.

We have Neo conservatives, and literally every Democrat voting for the war in Ukraine funding neo-Nazis in Ukraine.
I’m not asking a different question, I was clarifying what I originally meant. So it sounds like you think our economy is a disaster because of inflation and high interest rates. Did I get that right?

I’m not asking a different question, I was clarifying what I originally meant. So it sounds like you think our economy is a disaster because of inflation and high interest rates. Did I get that right?
The economy is really bad right now because of the government enforced lockdowns.

Don’t think that’s an opinion that’s something that’s a fact that both sides will agree upon?

I bet hundreds of years from now people of the world will be shocked at how the world stopped for an aggressive flu. People made billions of dollars in the pharmaceutical industry, many people killed them selves because of depression due to the lockdowns, . People lost their homes bc they couldn’t afford them anymore.

And so we would not have the problems we have today if it was not for the government enforced lockdowns, and the printing of trillions of dollars for no valid reason. All of these rich businessman getting the stimulus money I mean it’s insanity. Lots of fraud there.

I think on top of it what also hurts our economy? Is this idea that America is a racist imperialist country. And that white people are born privileged. Equity laws in other words, giving somebody a job based on how they look as opposed to their skills.

Have a nice day folks.
Hilarious. I bet you think Trump isn’t a racist too. I bet you believe you aren’t either.

The economy is really bad right now because of the government enforced lockdowns.

Don’t think that’s an opinion that’s something that’s a fact that both sides will agree upon?

I bet hundreds of years from now people of the world will be shocked at how the world stopped for an aggressive flu. People made billions of dollars in the pharmaceutical industry, many people killed them selves because of depression due to the lockdowns, . People lost their homes bc they couldn’t afford them anymore.

And so we would not have the problems we have today if it was not for the government enforced lockdowns, and the printing of trillions of dollars for no valid reason. All of these rich businessman getting the stimulus money I mean it’s insanity. Lots of fraud there.

I think on top of it what also hurts our economy? Is this idea that America is a racist imperialist country. And that white people are born privileged. Equity laws in other words, giving somebody a job based on how they look as opposed to their skills.
People are working under Biden while more lost jobs under Trump then any president since Herbert Hoover. The economy under most scammer gop admins syphons money from the middle class into the pockets of the few donors both here and abroad who support corrupt money laundering schemes.

Trump just represents what the gop has always been. A party of rich man pocket liners steeling from Americans.

Forum List

Back