Black Americans are getting support for reparations from other multiracial groups

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

Black Americans are getting support for reparations from other multiracial groups​

Amy Iwasaki Mass knows the power of apology and reparations. She was in the first grade when her family and more than a hundred thousand other Japanese Americans were rounded up by the federal government and sent to internment camps in response to Japan bombing Pearl Harbor in 1941.

“They didn’t have their guns out protecting us from the outside. They had guns pointing at us,” the 88-year-old California native recalled to CNN. “It was a pretty scary time.”

Four decades later, in 1981, she testified before the congressional committee on wartime relocation and internment of civilians – part of a Japanese American redress and reparations movement.

“Although we may be seen by others now as model Americans, we paid a tremendous psychological price for this acceptance on the surface,” Mass said in her interview with CNN. “Our scars are deep and permanent.”

Japanese Americans eventually won redress, with the US government granting an apology and $20,000 to those citizens who were incarcerated during World War II. Mass is part of a growing wave of multiracial support for Black American reparations – with many Jewish and Japanese organizations among them.

“When we were having trouble, Black people were being good to us,” Mass said. “It’s not the race. It’s just human beings.”
This is what white racists and sellout Asians here do not understand. Blacks stood with Asians when they were facing the same persecution. It was Frederick Douglass who stood strong in fighting against the Chinese Exclusion Act. Blacks stood with white American Jews during WWII when American white Gentiles were against them. Reparations are coming. I may not see them myself, but just like the others who are now ancestors, I will continue arguing and fight to insure a better future for the young ones coming after me.

Black Americans are getting support for reparations from other multiracial groups​

Amy Iwasaki Mass knows the power of apology and reparations. She was in the first grade when her family and more than a hundred thousand other Japanese Americans were rounded up by the federal government and sent to internment camps in response to Japan bombing Pearl Harbor in 1941.

“They didn’t have their guns out protecting us from the outside. They had guns pointing at us,” the 88-year-old California native recalled to CNN. “It was a pretty scary time.”

Four decades later, in 1981, she testified before the congressional committee on wartime relocation and internment of civilians – part of a Japanese American redress and reparations movement.

“Although we may be seen by others now as model Americans, we paid a tremendous psychological price for this acceptance on the surface,” Mass said in her interview with CNN. “Our scars are deep and permanent.”

Japanese Americans eventually won redress, with the US government granting an apology and $20,000 to those citizens who were incarcerated during World War II. Mass is part of a growing wave of multiracial support for Black American reparations – with many Jewish and Japanese organizations among them.

“When we were having trouble, Black people were being good to us,” Mass said. “It’s not the race. It’s just human beings.”
This is what white racists and sellout Asians here do not understand. Blacks stood with Asians when they were facing the same persecution. It was Frederick Douglass who stood strong in fighting against the Chinese Exclusion Act. Blacks stood with white American Jews during WWII when American white Gentiles were against them. Reparations are coming. I may not see them myself, but just like the others who are now ancestors, I will continue arguing and fight to insure a better future for the young ones coming after me.
Of course, they support it. They want the big bucks too. If I can find that Belgian waffles have been disparaged in the past, I want money too. LOL Yes, I am a first-generation purebred Belgian.

They believe that once the can of worms is opened then they will eventually get their turn too. Funny how Democrats don't want to give all of our country back to Native Americans though. If we took it unjustly we should just give all the land back to them and we can all find somewhere else to live. We could start with the big cities.

Of course, they support it. They want the big bucks too. If I can find that Belgian waffles have been disparaged in the past, I want money too. LOL Yes, I am a first-generation purebred Belgian.
Walloon mutt checking in here. ;)

220px-Flag_of_Wallonia.svg.png

Japanese Americans rights were clearly violated during WW II and deserved reparations. You and the current generations of Black people have benefited from the multiple efforts of the government right the wrongs of the DISTANT PAST. The average American Black citizen does not and never will deserve reparations. Inner city Black people deserve better conditions than living in war zone, but reparations won't fix that.

You've repeated this tired thread at least 100 times and you can repeat it a thousand times and it won't matter. You are wrong. Period. End of story.

Last edited:

Do Germans and Italians deserve reparations also?

Blacks owe whites and others reparations since the massive violent crime wave by blacks began in the 1970s.

So blacks owed $15 trillion. Whites and others owed $25 trillions by blacks.

Net, blacks owe us $10 trillion.

Pay up.

We transracial Americans are on board, too!

Wait a second. Blacks are now a multiracial group?

other multiracial groups​

You have to make up your mind. Let us know.

Have they gotten any real support from any politician that could actually make it happen?

Ummm....no.

Good....Go shake them down, ya fucking grifter.

Blacks live in a dream world, one where they think they would all be kings and queens living in Wakanda...if it wasn't for the evil, racist whites.

Reality?

If blacks weren't brought to America for a new life, they would be bathing in cow urine and rolling around in the dirt and dung to coat themselves to keep the bugs off.

Personally, I'm sick of blacks and the ABC homo crowd. No one does a thing now. But when no more rule of law...it won't be pretty for you. And it will have nothing to do with skin color or homo...it will have everything to do with your effort to destroy America. 92%+ of blacks vote dem. 90%+ of ABC crowd votes dem. All vote to destroy America.

Mexican racists.jpg

You hate it here blacks...please, go back to Africa...go to Wakanda!

Forum List

Back