Black Americans are getting support for reparations from other multiracial groups

How many people who weren’t in those camps but just distantly related to someone who was received money?
The same number of people who lived through Jim Crow and now live with modern white racism.

What does that have to do with handing out free money?
It damn sure ain't free money. And if you think so, buy some tan in a can and an afro wig and try living 2 years. Your life would end after you got stopped while driving your car and shot as you try telling police that you're just wearing a disguise.

For the one millionth time government never enslaved blacks but government did free blacks. Blacks owe reparations to the USA.

It damn sure ain't free money. And if you think so, buy some tan in a can and an afro wig and try living 2 years. Your life would end after you got stopped while driving your car and shot as you try telling police that you're just wearing a disguise.

Why does this remind me of a certain Steve Martin movie. :laughing0301:

You can cry like a little bitch all ya want but nothings going to change until your people stop acting like idiots.
Do or dont I really dont give a shit anymore.
I think whites like you need to stop telling others how they are the ones acting like idiots. White men like you have been acting like idiots for 247 years and its why we live in a nation that has huge debt and deficits, the worst wealth inequality and all other kinds of problems.

You can cry like a little bitch all ya want but nothings going to change until your people stop acting like idiots.
Do or dont I really dont give a shit anymore.
What no one gives a shit about any more is racists mutants and their mutant culture. Juneteenth is now getting more play than Confederate holidays. Talking your country over culturally one step at a time right in your face and what are you going to do about it other than cry you little bitch? 😄

Black Americans are getting support for reparations from other multiracial groups​

Amy Iwasaki Mass knows the power of apology and reparations. She was in the first grade when her family and more than a hundred thousand other Japanese Americans were rounded up by the federal government and sent to internment camps in response to Japan bombing Pearl Harbor in 1941.

“They didn’t have their guns out protecting us from the outside. They had guns pointing at us,” the 88-year-old California native recalled to CNN. “It was a pretty scary time.”

Four decades later, in 1981, she testified before the congressional committee on wartime relocation and internment of civilians – part of a Japanese American redress and reparations movement.

“Although we may be seen by others now as model Americans, we paid a tremendous psychological price for this acceptance on the surface,” Mass said in her interview with CNN. “Our scars are deep and permanent.”

Japanese Americans eventually won redress, with the US government granting an apology and $20,000 to those citizens who were incarcerated during World War II. Mass is part of a growing wave of multiracial support for Black American reparations – with many Jewish and Japanese organizations among them.

“When we were having trouble, Black people were being good to us,” Mass said. “It’s not the race. It’s just human beings.”
This is what white racists and sellout Asians here do not understand. Blacks stood with Asians when they were facing the same persecution. It was Frederick Douglass who stood strong in fighting against the Chinese Exclusion Act. Blacks stood with white American Jews during WWII when American white Gentiles were against them. Reparations are coming. I may not see them myself, but just like the others who are now ancestors, I will continue arguing and fight to insure a better future for the young ones coming after me.
The Democrats were the ones that put Japanese in camps.

And here you are shilling for the same lot.

The Democrats were the ones that put Japanese in camps.

And here you are shilling for the same lot.
Republicans voted for it too.

Let's stop lying about the Republican party.

Republicans voted for it too.

Let's stop lying about the Republican party.
Wrong asshole. It was an executive order by FDR, hero of the modern day Democrats.

By the way, Germans and Italians were also put in camps. No thread for them I guess. Wrong skin color.

Forum List

Back