Births fall to 42-year low in U.S.

Sorry you don't read anything, welfare queen.

There you go everybody. It tells you what kind of scum Unkotare is calling somebody on disability put there by the government a welfare queen. Then again, it may not be the scum balls fault. We are all a product of how we were raised.

Sorry you don't read anything, welfare queen.

There you go everybody. It tells you what kind of scum Unkotare is calling somebody on disability put there by the government a welfare queen. Then again, it may not be the scum balls fault. We are all a product of how we were raised.
And before you jumped on the welfare wagon, you didn’t disparage people who are benefiting from government benefits? You fucking hypocrite. You have been casting aspersions from behind your curtains all your black neighbors and everybody in the country who had some kind of relationship to the welfare system until you became one of it’s chief recipients. You’re a shameless fucking hypocrite.

And before you jumped on the welfare wagon, you didn’t disparage people who are benefiting from government benefits? You fucking hypocrite. You have been casting aspersions from behind your curtains all your black neighbors and everybody in the country who had some kind of relationship to the welfare system until you became one of it’s chief recipients. You’re a shameless fucking hypocrite.

Yes I did. I'm against anybody completely physically and mentally healthy from collecting anything and not working or trying to be a responsible person. My welfare neighbors not only got into a suburb on our dime but had several kids. There is no reason to have kids when it's the taxpayer that has to support them.

Birth rates go up and birth rates go down. A declining birth rate is not a huge deal. More young couples are figuring out they don't want kids but instead want careers and to travel and have nice things. It's their choice and we should not encourage them otherwise.
In the US birth rates have only gone down since about 1950. By design.

Don’t you see the problem? Societies that fail to reproduce are invaded, submerged, oppressed by societies with healthy population growth.
Plagues and low birth rates have brought down many societies: Ancient Rome and Byzantium, Native Americans, France, the British Empire, modern Japan - all have had problems maintaining their population levels relative to their enemies.

Last edited:
No.

This is repeat.

Close the border. Let our citizens get back to work for twenty years and then open it back up as needed. Easy-peasy.
The whites are not having children, the Blacks and Hispanics are.

Essentially it's natural that the richer people get, the less children they have, statistically.

Birth rates go up and birth rates go down. A declining birth rate is not a huge deal. More young couples are figuring out they don't want kids but instead want careers and to travel and have nice things. It's their choice and we should not encourage them otherwise.

Don’t you see the problem? Societies that fail to reproduce are invaded, submerged, oppressed by societies with healthy population growth.

Life is ups and downs. You get to the top, and you're already sowing the seeds of your demise.

Being rich reduces birth rates. Poorer countries will have more kids. Natural.

Now I would have thought that the pandemic would have led to an increase in births...it appears not:

Some experts have sounded the alarm on declining birth rates and what this will mean for the U.S. economy in the years to come. In a recent interview with "CBS This Morning" co-host Tony Dokoupil, Dowell Myers, who studies demographics at the University of Southern California, called the phenomenon a "crisis.
"We need to have enough working-age people to carry the load of these seniors, who deserve their retirement, they deserve all their entitlements, and they're gonna live out another 30 years," he said. "Nobody in the history of the globe has had so many older people to deal with."
The pandemic could prove to exacerbate the decline. The Brookings Institution has predicted "a large, lasting baby bust" of at least 300,000 fewer children in 2021. Health departments in more than two dozen states provided records to CBS News, showing a 7% drop in births in December — nine months after the first lockdowns began. Phil Cohen, a sociologist at the University of Maryland, said December's drop was the biggest he's seen since the baby boom ended in 1964.
"We don't know if it's the beginning of a bigger decline over the whole next year or if it's just a shock from March," Cohen said in February. "But I'm more inclined based on history to think that all of next year is going to be very much down for births."

I guess there is a silver lining:

Among teenagers, many of whom shifted to remote learning due to the pandemic, birth rates fell precipitously, according to data released by the CDC. The birth rate for young women between the ages of 15 and 19 fell to a record low in 2020, dropping to 15.3 births per 1,000, an 8% decline from the year before. That continues a significant downward trend over the past two decades — down 75% from 1991, the most recent peak.
Births will plummet shortly after the new vaccine birth control kicks in

Yes I did. I'm against anybody completely physically and mentally healthy from collecting anything and not working or trying to be a responsible person. My welfare neighbors not only got into a suburb on our dime but had several kids. There is no reason to have kids when it's the taxpayer that has to support them.
And you could not possibly get off your lazy ass and do anything, anything to make a buck instead of sitting on the sofa watching soap operas and collecting the door? You’re a fucking hypocrite.

Life is ups and downs. You get to the top, and you're already sowing the seeds of your demise.

Being rich reduces birth rates. Poorer countries will have more kids. Natural.
Many wealthy countries become decadent and self-destruct.

Well I can understand the decrease in birth rates. After all with 6 ft of social distancing, intimacy is not feasible.

My wife, prior to the pandemic, had a 10 ft distancing rule imposed on me, so with the CDC announcing that 6 ft was optimal, I was elated to be four feet closer to her.

We're both vaccinated now and we are free to mingle, but she did reinstate the 10 foot distancing rule.

Last edited:

We don't need anymore people to be a healthy country. We were doing just as fine with 250 million people as we are today. If anything, more people in this country would be a problem.

Since the 80's, we became a country obsessed with money. To raise a child today, the average cost is $233,000 until the age of 18 for a middle-class family. This figure is compiled by the USDA. If you want a family with two kids, that's over a half-million dollars, and that doesn't include college. So just imagine instead of having kids, taking that money and investing it in a conservative growth account throughout those 18 years. I think that's what's driving the lower sized families.

You graduate high school and go to work. How does a blue collar worker make enough to have two or three children? Especially when you have to consider you need a roof over your head, a car, a cell phone since there are no longer pay phones around, the internet? That's on top of all our other expenses like food and utilities, and perhaps medical coverage. If you are thinking ahead, you know that trying to retire on SS alone won't cut it. You have to start a IRA account.

College graduates are in a better position, however to repay college loans can take years and over a decade depending on what bill you racked up. By the time you graduate school, payoff your loan, it's a little late to start a family, and this is even more true for women since they have a biological time clock.

For a lot of people, having kids just isn't financially sound. They either have no children which is what I did, or very limited size family.
The older American society is being replaced, don’t you agree? Low birth rate middle class white people are being replaced by high birth rate Hispanics.

People in some societies manage to survive on a few dollars per day.

Last edited:
The older American society is being replaced, don’t you agree? Low birth rate middle class white people are being replaced by high birth Hispanics.

People in some societies manage to survive on a few dollars per day.

So are these Hispanics making more money than whites to afford those children?

And you could not possibly get off your lazy ass and do anything, anything to make a buck instead of sitting on the sofa watching soap operas and collecting the door? You’re a fucking hypocrite.

And you're a lowlife. Don't believe me, just ask any stranger. Tell them that you were reading two people in a discussion on a blog. Don't tell them one of the people is you. Ask them what they think of a younger healthy guy calling an older guy with severe medical condtions that had to go on disability a welfare queen. I guarantee you most if not all will say the guy who's name calling is a complete lowlife scum of the earth; that he must have had a completely Fd up upbringing to write something so low.

Try it, I dare you.

Plagues and low birth rates have brought down many societies: Ancient Rome and Byzantium, Native Americans, France, the British Empire, modern Japan - all have had problems maintaining their population levels relative to their enemies.

Okay, but when was the last year the population in the US decreased?

Population growth is commie propaganda. What they are trying to do is create reasons to open the border, even more than it is since Dementia became President, making claim we are going to lose our country if we don't.

Their real plot of course is to make whites a minority in this country for the first time in history ASAP. If they can do that, then they have the ability to turn us into a single-party government forever. When that time comes, it will start the end of the great experiment.

Forum List

Back