Births fall to 42-year low in U.S.

It was avoiding responsibility, like a coward - or worse, a democrat.

Hardly. You see, a Democrat believes that if they don't want something, nobody should. A Democrat also believes if they want something, everybody should. You are far more Democrat than I am.

You've admitted it yourself on this thread, many times.

No. If you have ten kids I don't care. As long as my tax dollars are not supporting them, I could care less really. I don't have kids because I didn't want any, and you're upset that I didn't. You are a died in the wool liberal. If you want something, you think everybody must want it too.

Just throwing this out there -

U.S. states with the highest rates of abortion​

1. New Jersey 28 abortions per 1,000 women
  2. New York 26.3
  3. Maryland 22.7
  4. DC 21.1
  5. Florida 17.9
  6. Connecticut 17.8
  7. Nevada 16.5
  8. California 16.3
  9. Rhode Island 15.8
  10. Delaware 15.5
These are all Republican states right? I mean, we all know that Republicans don't value human life or care about family.

You don't care if real adult men accept responsibility as long as YOU can hide from it. You said so yourself. As I said from the outset, you never grew up.

Dummy. Why would I accept a responsibility I never wanted in the first place? Why do you leftists think that everybody should want the same responsibilities that you desire?

You don't care if real adult men accept responsibility as long as YOU can hide from it. You said so yourself. As I said from the outset, you never grew up.

Dummy. Why would I accept a responsibility I never wanted in the first place? ...

Why did your parents accept a normal adult responsibility that you have hidden from like a selfish child?

Birth rates go up and birth rates go down. A declining birth rate is not a huge deal. More young couples are figuring out they don't want kids but instead want careers and to travel and have nice things. It's their choice and we should not encourage them otherwise.
In the US birth rates have only gone down since about 1950. By design.

Don’t you see the problem? Societies that fail to reproduce are invaded, submerged, oppressed by societies with healthy population growth.

Birth rates go up and birth rates go down. A declining birth rate is not a huge deal. More young couples are figuring out they don't want kids but instead want careers and to travel and have nice things. It's their choice and we should not encourage them otherwise.

Don’t you see the problem? Societies that fail to reproduce are invaded, submerged, oppressed by societies with healthy population growth.
For example?

We don't need anymore people to be a healthy country. We were doing just as fine with 250 million people as we are today. If anything, more people in this country would be a problem.

Since the 80's, we became a country obsessed with money. To raise a child today, the average cost is $233,000 until the age of 18 for a middle-class family. This figure is compiled by the USDA. If you want a family with two kids, that's over a half-million dollars, and that doesn't include college. So just imagine instead of having kids, taking that money and investing it in a conservative growth account throughout those 18 years. I think that's what's driving the lower sized families.

You graduate high school and go to work. How does a blue collar worker make enough to have two or three children? Especially when you have to consider you need a roof over your head, a car, a cell phone since there are no longer pay phones around, the internet? That's on top of all our other expenses like food and utilities, and perhaps medical coverage. If you are thinking ahead, you know that trying to retire on SS alone won't cut it. You have to start a IRA account.

College graduates are in a better position, however to repay college loans can take years and over a decade depending on what bill you racked up. By the time you graduate school, payoff your loan, it's a little late to start a family, and this is even more true for women since they have a biological time clock.

For a lot of people, having kids just isn't financially sound. They either have no children which is what I did, or very limited size family.

We don't need anymore people to be a healthy country. We were doing just as fine with 250 million people as we are today. If anything, more people in this country would be a problem.

Since the 80's, we became a country obsessed with money. To raise a child today, the average cost is $233,000 until the age of 18 for a middle-class family. This figure is compiled by the USDA. If you want a family with two kids, that's over a half-million dollars, and that doesn't include college. So just imagine instead of having kids, taking that money and investing it in a conservative growth account throughout those 18 years. I think that's what's driving the lower sized families.

You graduate high school and go to work. How does a blue collar worker make enough to have two or three children? Especially when you have to consider you need a roof over your head, a car, a cell phone since there are no longer pay phones around, the internet? That's on top of all our other expenses like food and utilities, and perhaps medical coverage. If you are thinking ahead, you know that trying to retire on SS alone won't cut it. You have to start a IRA account.

College graduates are in a better position, however to repay college loans can take years and over a decade depending on what bill you racked up. By the time you graduate school, payoff your loan, it's a little late to start a family, and this is even more true for women since they have a biological time clock.

For a lot of people, having kids just isn't financially sound. They either have no children which is what I did, or very limited size family.
Still trying to defend your never having grown up, welfare queen?

Forum List

Back