Bidenomics: 2023 was the slowest year for US home sales in 30 years

I'm okay, too. Got what's left of my money in 5 different Funds, Income, Growth (2), Euro-Pac. Trying to cover all the bases.

I'm not going to be living on Dog Food any time soon, but it makes it real hard to plan for the future with the way the economy is. Like it's being steered by idiots.

I've lived in Florida for the last 48 years and -- I want out. Mostly because it is being invaded by fat, cellulite-ridden Yankees that crowd our roads to the point of inducing murderous thoughts, wipe out our grocery shelves, occupy all the restaurant tables, infest our beaches with white fat that would make an oinker run for cover and generally just simply suck.

Before Sponge Brains Shits Pants, we could live with the usual movement of people from North to South. It was kinda interesting. Kinda cool. Kept the economy going.

But since that incompetent fool usurped the office of POTUS, people are simply FLEEING the North! I mean, it's a stampede.

They're like locusts. You can go to the store and see women almost get in a fist fight over the last Beef Roast.

When I moved to Ft Myers, it was a sleepy little fishing and low-cost retirement area. Mostly people from the MidWest. Pretty laid back, easy to get along with. Cape Coral had one Cop. Bernie. Kinda like Barney Fife.

Now, we're over a million residents in the county. BTW, we're not a City, we're a County. Just one Big Suburb. No Cities in SW Florida. In "Season" which is right now, I'd estimate we're nearer 1.2 Million People. And, it's going High-End. Million Dollar developments are everywhere. In fact, they're becoming passe, now it's 10 million+ developments that are en vogue.

And the infrastructure can't handle it. Friend of mine went to the E Room. Had to wait for 4 hours before anybody would even talk to her. Poor thing was laying on the floor, crying, for over an hour until a Nurse felt sorry for her.

You see, when the illegals come in, they're told by Sponge Brains Shits Pants boys that the E-Room can't refuse you. They're required by law to 'stabilize' you. So they show up in every E-Room around and take up space for a hang-nail or a runny nose. They have no Insurance, so they head for the E-Room

So its not just the Lines at McDonalds that Sponge Brains Shits Pants is responsible for -- It's a lot more. REALLY a lot more.

Sponge Brains Shits Pants has FUCKED this Country. Doesn't affect you? Good. I'm happy for you. But that piece of fucking shit has hurt a lot of people in this Country.

But, I guess as long as you're not one of them, that's what counts, huh? :dunno:
Try Middle or eastern TN. Good combination of lower cost of living, no income tax, lower real estate prices and pretty decent folks, on average. West TN is OK, but when I get there, I like most anywhere on the Cumberland Plateau. The Interstate, still takes you back to the beach whenever you feel the need.

I'm what Democrats and Republicans were before their respective crazies took over.

Different sides of the same coin.

Duly noted that despite your sad film about Stewbums (Seriously, just filming the same 10 homeless) you guys aren't proposing any solutions.

I have a solution

1) Bring back the mental hospitals
2) Enforce vagrancy laws
3) build low-income housing instead of just giving them vouchers, but manage them properly.

We could use the trillions we waste in Ukraine and Israel (and many other places) to address the problems here.

Try Middle or eastern TN. Good combination of lower cost of living, no income tax, lower real estate prices and pretty decent folks, on average. West TN is OK, but when I get there, I like most anywhere on the Cumberland Plateau. The Interstate, still takes you back to the beach whenever you feel the need.
Tennessee is nice. Nice people, beautiful countryside. A hill here and there but, overall, nice.

Possibly unique to California, low house sales appear to be due to interest rates and the large insurance carriers are not allowing new policies.

We could use the trillions we waste in Ukraine and Israel (and many other places) to address the problems here.

We could, and we wouldn't have much of a return on investment.

The problem with the former Housing Projects was that the agencies didn't act like landlords, making sure people followed the rules and throwing out people who were trouble. So pretty soon, Cabrini Green became the norm.

Forum List

Back