Billions of Dollars still being wasted on Mars Probes and, back to the Moon missions.This is all insanity!

Voyager 1 is the man-made object furthest away from Earth, not quite 14 billion miles, away, 17 light-hours. And it's taken 43 years to get that far.

The idea that "The recent dispersion of tiny satellites to the far reaches of the universe gives us the statistical evidence" is utter nonsense.

Voyager 1 is the man-made object furthest away from Earth, not quite 14 billion miles, away, 17 light-hours. And it's taken 43 years to get that far.

The idea that "The recent dispersion of tiny satellites to the far reaches of the universe gives us the statistical evidence" is utter nonsense.

Well, these are claims by Stephen Hawking, Yuri Milner, and Mark Zuckerberg. You know they are lying somewhere. In fact, now that I have been digging into this since Toddsterpatriot is too stupid to find out answers from his own atheist scientists, I'm not sure if they've gotten off the ground yet with their confetti satellites. Basically, the billionaires lost their money if they could not launch.

Anyway, I'm not sure how far one can get with theses satellite since it's the opposition's ideas. I'm the one who gets a good laugh when they fail.

Well, these are claims by Stephen Hawking, Yuri Milner, and Mark Zuckerberg. You know they are lying somewhere. In fact, now that I have been digging into this since Toddsterpatriot is too stupid to find out answers from his own atheist scientists, I'm not sure if they've gotten off the ground yet with their confetti satellites. Basically, the billionaires lost their money if they could not launch.

Anyway, I'm not sure how far one can get with theses satellite since it's the opposition's ideas. I'm the one who gets a good laugh when they fail.

Well, these are claims by Stephen Hawking, Yuri Milner, and Mark Zuckerberg.

Your claims made in this thread. Not their claims.

Don't wimp out now (again, durr).

Post your proof.

How far into the reaches of the universe. Hard numbers, not Bible verses and lies.

I'm not sure if they've gotten off the ground yet with their confetti satellites.

So you were lying. Again. Typical.

Post your proof.

How far into the reaches of the universe. Hard numbers, not Bible verses and lies.

I'm not sure if they've gotten off the ground yet with their confetti satellites.

First, let me say this. I am glad that daveman blew your ass off with his comment, "The idea that "The recent dispersion of tiny satellites to the far reaches of the universe gives us the statistical evidence" is utter nonsense. It means that your atheists and their atheist scientists wasted $100 million on nonsense. Stephen Hawking didn't know what he was up against. I was hoping some other atheist would explain what they were doing. I understand that you are an idiot and can't pick up on these things. Thus, you try to make their claims my claims and expect me to explain them to you.

Second, it has nothing to do with Bible verses and lies. These are your atheist scientists and their backers' wrongful beliefs. How many times do I have to say atheists and their scientists are usually wrong.

Finally, I am going to close my conversation with you by laughing my ass off. Atheists and their scientists have failed again. This time until 2025. I will sleep well tonight knowing that atheists are idiots and were wrong again :bigbed:. That's close to 100 years of not being able to find a single alien microbe :auiqs.jpg:.

When are we as Americans going to wake up and stop wasting money on these Mars Probes and rovers, and now they are talking about going back to that skyless dead rock the Moon. When are we going to start spending money here on Earth to help humans with , homes, food for the unemployed. Let us stop wasting money on these pie in the sky Mars, and Moon missions.?! Your thoughts.
With all due respect...

...if you think the human race should forego space exploration so we can have a few more million dollars to throw at the poor then here's what you should do...

Never mind.

Post your proof.

First, let me say this. I am glad that daveman blew your ass off with his comment, "The idea that "The recent dispersion of tiny satellites to the far reaches of the universe gives us the statistical evidence" is utter nonsense. It means that your atheists and their atheist scientists wasted $100 million on nonsense. Stephen Hawking didn't know what he was up against. I was hoping some other atheist would explain what they were doing. I understand that you are an idiot and can't pick up on these things. Thus, you try to make their claims my claims and expect me to explain them to you.

Second, it has nothing to do with Bible verses and lies. These are your atheist scientists and their backers' wrongful beliefs. How many times do I have to say atheists and their scientists are usually wrong.

Finally, I am going to close my conversation with you by laughing my ass off. Atheists and their scientists have failed again. This time until 2025. I will sleep well tonight knowing that atheists are idiots and were wrong again :bigbed:. That's close to 100 years of not being able to find a single alien microbe :auiqs.jpg:.

I am glad that daveman blew your ass off with his comment,

It was your claim that we dispersed "tiny satellites to the far reaches of the universe"
His post showing that 17 light hours was the furthest a man made object has traveled
proves the idiocy of your claim.

Were you drunk when you posted your claim, or just stupid?

Thus, you try to make their claims my claims and expect me to explain them to you.

Feel free to prove it wasn't your original, idiotic claim, by posting one of the "atheist scientists" saying we dispersed "tiny satellites to the far reaches of the universe"

Don't worry, I don't expect you to explain anything. I expect you to run away, yet again.

How many times do I have to say atheists and their scientists are usually wrong.

You keep saying it, hilariously, immediately before or after you post a monumentally stupid error.

I expect you to run away, yet again.

I don't run away, but get bored away as you're too dumb to get any of the points people make and then have a nice response or counterargument to even though it may represent the views of atheists and their atheist scientists. Then, we may have something more interesting to talk about and more people will join in instead of my being subjected to more stupid questions.

Voyager I is fact. How could the confetti satellites get as far as it by 2025 or whatever Stephen Hawking and Yuri Milner were claiming? That would make me take my money off the table if I were a billionaire atheist in favor of aliens.

Last edited:
I watched something similar on youtube. I found this one afterward that better explains how the lasershot is supposed to work. The catch is they haven't been able to launch anything yet and 2025 is the deadline. It looks like $100 million spent and nothing haha.

This one explains Voyager I.

I expect you to run away, yet again.

I don't run away, but get bored away as you're too dumb to get any of the points people make and then have a nice response or counterargument to even though it may represent the views of atheists and their atheist scientists. Then, we may have something more interesting to talk about and more people will join in instead of my being subjected to more stupid questions.

Voyager I is fact. How could the confetti satellites get as far as it by 2025 or whatever Stephen Hawking and Yuri Milner were claiming? That would make me take my money off the table if I were a billionaire atheist in favor of aliens.

I don't run away,

I asked you in posts #69, #71, #73, #75, #80, #83 and #86 to prove your claim.

You ran away every single time.

but get bored away

I agree, pointing out your idiocy and lies does get boring.

How could the confetti satellites get as far as it by 2025 or whatever Stephen Hawking and Yuri Milner were claiming?

You're the one making the claim about the satellites. Before you run away, for at least the 8th time,
post your proof that the idiotic claim about the satellites was Hawking's or Milner's and not yours.

You don't even know what "the far reaches of the universe" means. To think that we could send probes there and return data within our lifetimes is absolutely ignorant horseshit.

Post your proof.

I didn't blow his ass off by pointing out reality.

I blew yours off.

It's stupid of you to think I'd help back up your ludicrous claims...which you haven't done yet, by the way.

Nor are you going to. There is no proof of your bullshit.

I watched something similar on youtube. I found this one afterward that better explains how the lasershot is supposed to work. The catch is they haven't been able to launch anything yet and 2025 is the deadline. It looks like $100 million spent and nothing haha.

Neither one explains Voyager 1. The Voyager probes weren't launched from orbit by a sail reflecting laser light. They were launched from Earth by chemical rockets, and used gravitational slingshots to leave the solar system.

Dood. Maybe you should just leave this thread and never come back.

You don't even know what "the far reaches of the universe" means. To think that we could send probes there and return data within our lifetimes is absolutely ignorant horseshit.

Sure, it's Alpha Centauri. Again, I'm not for sending confetti satellites there. Why waste money?

Laser beams are great for short to mid-range weaponry like China has developed to shoot down satellites.

Do you know the problems powering satellites even tiny ones for long distance travel with laser beams? For one, clouds and atmospheric conditions could cause you to lose your satellite or it loses its source of power.

Beam powered satellites and space craft are the wave of the future, but still have problems to overcome for long distance travel.

Neither one explains Voyager 1. The Voyager probes weren't launched from orbit by a sail reflecting laser light. They were launched from Earth by chemical rockets, and used gravitational slingshots to leave the solar system.

Aww, you need to go fuck yourself fakkit.

Sure, it's Alpha Centauri. Again, I'm not for sending confetti satellites there. Why waste money?

Laser beams are great for short to mid-range weaponry like China has developed to shoot down satellites.

Do you know the problems powering satellites even tiny ones for long distance travel with laser beams? For one, clouds and atmospheric conditions could cause you to lose your satellite or it loses its source of power.

Beam powered satellites and space craft are the wave of the future, but still have problems to overcome for long distance travel.
You're really not very good at this.

Alpha Centauri is 4.37 light-years from the Sun. Voyager 1 is travelling about 17 kilometers per second.

At that speed, it will take 77,117 years to get there.

Meanwhile, your claim that Alpha Centauri is "the far reaches of the universe" is astoundingly ignorant. The Milky Way galaxy is estimated to be 170,000-200,000 light-years in diameter.

The observable universe is estimated to be about 45.7 billion light-years across. And the universe is far bigger than we can see.

There have been exactly zero probes launched as you describe.

You should stop insisting you be taken seriously. You simply don't understand the basic concepts, and you're too stupid to want to learn.

Aww, you need to go fuck yourself fakkit.

Goodness, you get angry when you're proven wrong. Stupid people usually do.

Alpha Centauri is 4.37 light-years from the Sun. Voyager 1 is travelling about 17 kilometers per second.

Meanwhile, your claim that Alpha Centauri is "the far reaches of the universe" is astoundingly ignorant. The Milky Way galaxy is estimated to be 170,000-200,000 light-years in diameter.

The observable universe is estimated to be about 45.7 billion light-years across. And the universe is far bigger than we can see.

You should stop insisting you be taken seriously. You simply don't understand the basic concepts, and you're too stupid to want to learn.

Haha, you dumb twat. It isn't my ideas that I am talking about. (If it's about me, then when someone mentions lasers and satellites, I think of the military weapons that China has built to shoot down US communications satellites. Now, that's a real threat.) Instead, it's those of atheist scientist and departed Stephen Hawking. He wants to take those confetti satellites to Alpha Centauri in search of other life which may as well be the far reaches of the universe if we are searching for life. Atheist scientists think that searching out to Alpha Centauri would give them the best chances of finding life. If there is no life until out there, then it will demonstrate that life is rare, i.e. no aliens, which was my point. Instead, they think they'll find life due to evolution and presumably abiogenesis.

Furthermore, didn't I mention the James Webb telescope already? That would be my idea of looking at the far reaches of the universe which will probably be what will hopefully come to fruition. The laser beam from Earth propelling the confetti satellites may not even be feasible. A waste of $100 million that fits the topic of this thread. Milner has already said they'll give up in 2025. That's what I've been talking about.

Okay, now what am I supposed to learn from Voyager I that you brought up? Don't you think I know how it is propelled? How is that related to the thread?

Instead, your point is how vast the observable universe is and how my saying the vast reaches of the universe doesn't fit. With the universe, even the vast reaches is not enough as it keeps expanding.

Anyway, your small dick point is to attack me as knowing nothing about science instead of learning from what I have to say and have said.

Haha, you dumb twat. It isn't my ideas that I am talking about. (If it's about me, then when someone mentions lasers and satellites, I think of the military weapons that China has built to shoot down US communications satellites. Now, that's a real threat.) Instead, it's those of atheist scientist and departed Stephen Hawking. He wants to take those confetti satellites to Alpha Centauri in search of other life which may as well be the far reaches of the universe if we are searching for life. Atheist scientists think that searching out to Alpha Centauri would give them the best chances of finding life. If there is no life until out there, then it will demonstrate that life is rare, i.e. no aliens, which was my point. Instead, they think they'll find life due to evolution and presumably abiogenesis.

Furthermore, didn't I mention the James Webb telescope already? That would be my idea of looking at the far reaches of the universe which will probably be what will hopefully come to fruition. The laser beam from Earth propelling the confetti satellites may not even be feasible. A waste of $100 million that fits the topic of this thread. Milner has already said they'll give up in 2025. That's what I've been talking about.

Okay, now what am I supposed to learn from Voyager I that you brought up? Don't you think I know how it is propelled? How is that related to the thread?

Instead, your point is how vast the observable universe is and how my saying the vast reaches of the universe doesn't fit. With the universe, even the vast reaches is not enough as it keeps expanding.

Anyway, your small dick point is to attack me as knowing nothing about science instead of learning from what I have to say and have said.

Instead, it's those of atheist scientist and departed Stephen Hawking. He wants to take those confetti satellites to Alpha Centauri in search of other life

That's awful!! So who is the clown that thought we already had satellites at the far reaches of the galaxy? Was that you?

Okay, now what am I supposed to learn from Voyager I that you brought up? Don't you think I know how it is propelled?

Based on your far ranging ignorance, I don't think you know how it is propelled.

How is that related to the thread?

It's related to your moronic claim about our distant satellites not finding life.

attack me as knowing nothing about science instead of learning from what I have to say and have said.

What I've learned from what you have to say is that you're ignorant about science. And you're a liar.

Just with one galaxy we are currently like a grain of sand on a beach full of it.

Forum List

Back