Billions of Dollars still being wasted on Mars Probes and, back to the Moon missions.This is all insanity!

Earth cannot last that long. I don't know what you think Earth is made of, but it's hardly indestructible. People believe it if it has science in it even though it could be way wrong. It is fake science. They just believe the so called atheist scientists experts. What a crock! The only reason why it is supposed to be that old is because evolution takes such a long time to happen in order so no one can even demonstrate it. Long time and age of Earth also can't be best theory when the opposition to it has already been eliminated from peer review.

Just use your common sense people and nothing can last that long in this universe. Many celestial bodies, big and small, get destroyed in one's lifetime. That we can observe.
Nothing personal, but I'll move on to some other post that has content I care about.

Earth cannot last that long. I don't know what you think Earth is made of, but it's hardly indestructible. People believe it if it has science in it even though it could be way wrong. It is fake science. They just believe the so called atheist scientists experts. What a crock! The only reason why it is supposed to be that old is because evolution takes such a long time to happen in order so no one can even demonstrate it. Long time and age of Earth also can't be best theory when the opposition to it has already been eliminated from peer review.

Just use your common sense people and nothing can last that long in this universe. Many celestial bodies, big and small, get destroyed in one's lifetime. That we can observe.
Nothing personal, but I'll move on to some other post that has content I care about.
Please ignore. I'm not addressing my post to you protectionist, but to others with interest.

One of things we learn through science is that there is no alien life in outer space. This is verifiable through the scientific method. We also learn that we may not be multiplanetary, i.e. not be able to colonize the moon or Mars or other planets or moons in our solar system. We may just stay on Earth until some catastrophic event happens.

It's just a waste of money to look for life on other planets and moons. But, let's say we put a family who volunteers to live on the moon. I doubt they will be able to do that and they will have to return because of the radiation.

I'm thinking some intelligent people want us going to Mars so Hillary can have a kingdom to rule over. The Martians don't like the idea though. They say it's already cold enough up there.

Please ignore. I'm not addressing my post to you protectionist, but to others with interest.

One of things we learn through science is that there is no alien life in outer space. This is verifiable through the scientific method. We also learn that we may not be multiplanetary, i.e. not be able to colonize the moon or Mars or other planets or moons in our solar system. We may just stay on Earth until some catastrophic event happens.

It's just a waste of money to look for life on other planets and moons. But, let's say we put a family who volunteers to live on the moon. I doubt they will be able to do that and they will have to return because of the radiation.

One of things we learn through science is that there is no alien life in outer space. This is verifiable through the scientific method.

LOL!

One of things we learn through science is that there is no alien life in outer space. This is verifiable through the scientific method.

LOL!

SETI hasn't found one microbe or any signals from space. Carl Sagan failed looking for aliens. He would've settled for aliens visiting Earth. Recently, Stephen Hawking, Yuri Milner, and Mark Zuckerberg sent hundreds of tiny satellites to explore the far reaches of the universe and nothing. They'll give up in 2025.

Here's something I learned today. Corporate sponsors have put in hundreds of thousands for Black Lives Matter. Why not put some towards colonizing the moon and other places or looking for space aliens? They will settle for a microbe. Maybe they're not a dumb as you Toddsterpatriot and want to hang onto their money. Corporate sponsorship of a failed mission will look bad.

LOL!

SETI hasn't found one microbe or any signals from space. Carl Sagan failed looking for aliens. He would've settled for aliens visiting Earth. Recently, Stephen Hawking, Yuri Milner, and Mark Zuckerberg sent hundreds of tiny satellites to explore the far reaches of the universe and nothing. They'll give up in 2025.

Here's something I learned today. Corporate sponsors have put in hundreds of thousands for Black Lives Matters. Why not put some towards colonizing the moon and other places or looking for space aliens? They will settle for a microbe. Maybe they're not a dumb as you Toddsterpatriot and want to hang onto their money. Corporate sponsorship of a failed mission will look bad.

SETI hasn't found one microbe or any signals from space. Carl Sagan failed looking for aliens.

Wait, you're saying that because SETI hasn't found anything, in less than 40 years, that's proof that there is no life?

Were you born stupid, or did you have to work at it?

LOL!

Here's something I learned today. Corporate sponsors have put in hundreds of thousands for Black Lives Matters. Why not put some towards colonizing the moon and other places or looking for space aliens? They will settle for a microbe. Maybe they're not a dumb as you Toddsterpatriot and want to hang onto their money. Corporate sponsorship of a failed mission will look bad.

SETI hasn't found one microbe or any signals from space. Carl Sagan failed looking for aliens.

Wait, you're saying that because SETI hasn't found anything, in less than 40 years, that's proof that there is no life?

Haha.

>>Wait, you're saying that because SETI hasn't found anything, in less than 40 years, that's proof that there is no life?<<

No, I'm saying you are an idiot. Idiots, like atheists, are usually wrong. It's been closer to 100 years of looking for ET scientifically since the advent of radio. 2025 would make it 100 years. Second, you ignore the rest of the experiments with your weak argument of only SETI. The recent dispersion of tiny satellites to the far reaches of the universe gives us the statistical evidence. Moreover, you do not understand life is rare as life needs a magnetic field to protect it from radiation and other fine tuning of their environment when it comes to being able to live in space. Idiots like you and Darwin think one needs only water.

I think the ET, SETI, NASA, and other alien supporters should solicit corporate funds for their endeavors.

LOL!

Haha.

>>Wait, you're saying that because SETI hasn't found anything, in less than 40 years, that's proof that there is no life?<<

No, I'm saying you are an idiot. Idiots, like atheists, are usually wrong. It's been closer to 100 years of looking for ET scientifically since the advent of radio. 2025 would make it 100 years. Second, you ignore the rest of the experiments with your weak argument of only SETI. The recent dispersion of tiny satellites to the far reaches of the universe gives us the statistical evidence. Moreover, you do not understand life is rare as life needs a magnetic field to protect it from radiation and other fine tuning of their environment when it comes to being able to live in space. Idiots like you and Darwin think one needs only water.

I think the ET, SETI, NASA, and other alien supporters should solicit corporate funds for their endeavors.

It's been closer to 100 years of looking for ET scientifically since the advent of radio.

SETI was 1984, moron.

The recent dispersion of tiny satellites to the far reaches of the universe gives us the statistical evidence.

How far?

It's been closer to 100 years of looking for ET scientifically since the advent of radio.

SETI was 1984, moron.

Lol. You are wrong again my pathetic idiot libtard. The search for ET has been almost 100 years.

The recent dispersion of tiny satellites to the far reaches of the universe gives us the statistical evidence.

How far?
[/QUOTE]

You should know. It's your libtard atheist scientists like Stephen Hawking who died without finding evidence for space aliens, Russian billionaire Yuri Milner who is about to lose millions, and Mark Zukerberg who will probably lose some millions and his reputation. BTW Zukerberg is a colossal a-hole for suing the island of Kauai and Kauai natives in order to try and build a mansion on Kauai which is illegal. May he eat feces and die.

SETI was 1984, moron.

Lol. You are wrong again my pathetic idiot libtard. The search for ET has been almost 100 years.

How far?

You should know. It's your libtard atheist scientists like Stephen Hawking who died without finding evidence for space aliens, Russian billionaire Yuri Milner who is about to lose millions, and Mark Zukerberg who will probably lose some millions and his reputation. BTW Zukerberg is a colossal a-hole for suing the island of Kauai and Kauai natives in order to try and build a mansion on Kauai which is illegal. May he eat feces and die.

You should know.

You don't know?

How far across the "far reaches of the universe"?

How many light years?

Spell it out.

You should know.

You don't know?

How many light years?

Spell it out.

You mean you don't know. Aren't you the one who wanted to know how can the Earth be thousands of years old when see see distant starlight as from billions of years ago. I explained it was time dilation.

I also explained how one just has to take a statistical sample to show that there are no aliens. We also have the James Webb telescope which will be another tool. I thought it would be up by now. What happened? Another atheist scientists fail?

These are your atheists and atheist scientists and it seems that the facts are Stephen Hawking has died with no aliens. Another one bites the dust.

How many more atheist scientists to bite the dust before more nothing? Thus, I think 2025 is a good year to stop believing in space aliens. We'll still have our sci-fi movies, so they'll want to continue the fairy tale.

You should know.

You don't know?

How many light years?

Spell it out.

You mean you don't know. Aren't you the one who wanted to know how can the Earth be thousands of years old when see see distant starlight as from billions of years ago. I explained it was time dilation.

I also explained how one just has to take a statistical sample to show that there are no aliens. We also have the James Webb telescope which will be another tool. I thought it would be up by now. What happened? Another atheist scientists fail?

These are your atheists and atheist scientists and it seems that the facts are Stephen Hawking has died with no aliens. Another one bites the dust.

How many more atheist scientists to bite the dust before more nothing? Thus, I think 2025 is a good year to stop believing in space aliens. We'll still have our sci-fi movies, so they'll want to continue the fairy tale.

You mean you don't know.

Are you afraid to say how many light years?

Must be thousands of light years, eh?
Or is it millions of light years? Billions?

You can tell me. I won't laugh at your idiocy.

You should know.

You don't know?

How many light years?

Spell it out.

You mean you don't know.

>>Are you afraid to say how many light years?<<

How can I give you a correct answer when there isn't one? I now know that you could not even figure this out for yourself and that you did not understand time dilation.

>>Must be thousands of light years, eh?
Or is it millions of light years? Billions?<<

The Earth is around 6,000 years old. The universe should be around the same, but just trying to find out how old by using light years is more trickier. I would think it would take more understanding of how our universe works.

You should know.

You don't know?

How many light years?

Spell it out.

You mean you don't know.

>>Are you afraid to say how many light years?<<

How can I give you a correct answer when there isn't one? I now know that you could not even figure this out for yourself and that you did not understand time dilation.

>>Must be thousands of light years, eh?
Or is it millions of light years? Billions?<<

The Earth is around 6,000 years old. The universe should be around the same, but just trying to find out how old by using light years is more trickier. I would think it would take more understanding of how our universe works.

How can I give you a correct answer when there isn't one?

You claimed, "The recent dispersion of tiny satellites to the far reaches of the universe gives us the statistical evidence"

Define "far reaches". How many light years?

I now know that you could not even figure this out for yourself

I figured out you were lying.

Millions are unemployed and homeless. Can we spend some of that NASA Mars and Back to the Moon billions on these people that need money to pay rent and buy food for their children, than waste it on Mars rovers and back to the Moon missions?

Millions are unemployed and homeless. Can we spend some of that NASA Mars and Back to the Moon billions on these people that need money to pay rent and buy food for their children, than waste it on Mars rovers and back to the Moon missions?

Can we spend some of that NASA Mars and Back to the Moon billions on these people that need money to pay rent and buy food for their children

Depends, can they build or program a Moon rocket?

Just because I told you there isn't an answer when there isn't one? That's the truth.

And you should know how far those tiny satellites went. I liked and followed Stephen Hawking (because he explained quantum mechanics in a clear and concise manner, not because he was a devout atheist), but who knows how far he, Milner, and Zuckerberg got? The satellites were like tossing confetti into outer space to find aliens. After that, they kept quiet about it until Milner said his money will stop in 2025.

You know, one of the ideas of supporting CETI (changed its name from SETI?) and these other crackpots who want to waste money looking for space aliens is to get corporate sponsorship and they must've took my advice. The atheist scientists have sent these articles to business publications and have been successful. It's really a bunch of fairy tales, but it suckers the general public in. Can I count on you for $25 Toddsterpatriot?

Notice how they do not mention Fermi Paradox albeit they mention Drake's equation. You lie by omission in order to get the corporate money.

Here are the other hypotheses out there:

4338d8275a3adb480d4f37d3bac11a17.jpg

Not one theory that God didn't create aliens.

You're asking for money from a tough crowd. These are self-serving atheists you want money from. They rather waste government money on Mars rovers and Moon missions when they should be trying to raise the money for it from corporate sponsorships and private donations. Just look at Toddsterpatriot answer and you know that you were turned down and door slammed in your face.

Just because I told you there isn't an answer when there isn't one? That's the truth.

And you should know how far those tiny satellites went. I liked and followed Stephen Hawking (because he explained quantum mechanics in a clear and concise manner, not because he was a devout atheist), but who knows how far he, Milner, and Zuckerberg got? The satellites were like tossing confetti into outer space to find aliens. After that, they kept quiet about it until Milner said his money will stop in 2025.

You know, one of the ideas of supporting CETI (changed its name from SETI?) and these other crackpots who want to waste money looking for space aliens is to get corporate sponsorship and they must've took my advice. The atheist scientists have sent these articles to business publications and have been successful. It's really a bunch of fairy tales, but it suckers the general public in. Can I count on you for $25 Toddsterpatriot?

Notice how they do not mention Fermi Paradox albeit they mention Drake's equation. You lie by omission in order to get the corporate money.

Here are the other hypotheses out there:

View attachment 374276

Not one theory that God didn't create aliens.

You said, " "The recent dispersion of tiny satellites to the far reaches of the universe "

How far? Within 100 light years, give it your best shot......unless you were lying, again?

And you should know how far those tiny satellites went.

You made the claim when you didn't know? LOL!

Forum List

Back