Billionaires made more $ in 2017 than any other year in history.

I don't care if other people make more money than I do.

What I am concerned about is when the filthy ass oppressive government takes the money that I make and then gives it away to greedy assholes that didn't earn it.

Like the republican tax cuts for the wealthy did awhile back? Yep, leave it to republicans (reagan bush2, trump) to make the rich richer cuz, trickle down and all that.
You do realize that the talking point about tax cuts for the rich is laughed at in intellectual circles?

The tax cuts when to those who pay taxes. Do you understand that much?

These Moon Bats don't pay taxes because most of them are on welfare.
They don't pay taxes, because their wages have been flat for almost forty years; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Why are Republicans so ignorant?

They sure as hell had less take home pay when that asshole Obama was President, didn't they?
Did they? I seem to recall the minimum wage being the same before Obama. Show us the real numbers of how the poor faired better during Bush. If you can't, you just lied.
Poverty also increased under him, didn't it?
If unemployment went down during Obama with 11.3 million jobs, you tell me?

I am not poorer because somebody else is richer. It is not a zero sum game.
That's the whole problem. You never understood the game to begin with. In order to understand that, you must study history, and try and come out of this ignorant hole you are in. Capitalism was set up for us, not the 1%.

However, I am poorer when the filthy ass government takes more of my money.
Your ignorance about government defies explanation. You do not have any of the basics down to understand governments role, versus who is hijacking your government. The sheer magnitude of your ignorance in this department cannot be overstated. You are totally out to lunch.

In the last 40 years the cost of government in this country has significantly increased and that is what is making many Americans poorer.
I explained that before with actual numbers. The fact that you ignore raw numbers is your own handicap, not mine. I'm not big on ignoring raw numbers for creating emotional stupidity for myself. I'd rather deal with reality. Your conclusions are based on a convenient hate for something you have no understanding about. You need intensive schooling.

The combined cost of government is usually the largest yearly expense of any family in this country.
We'll, when you take into account a massive bloated industrial complex military we use for profit, all over the world, that combination would be so much smaller if we could just get rid of the lobbyists who pay politicians to bust open a budget that pedals in government programs for profit. But then again, you would blame the government for that right? Wrong! The government is nothing more than the vehicle for corruption by crooked politicians who create ballooning budgets at our expense. The lobbyists for Grumman and Boeing are your enemies. The government is just the means to get there. Start by blaming the proper source. You are totally confused.

They don't pay taxes, because their wages have been flat for almost forty years; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

They sure as hell had less take home pay when that asshole Obama was President, didn't they? Poverty also increased under him, didn't it?

In the last 40 years the cost of government in this country has significantly increased and that is what is making many Americans poorer.

The combined cost of government is usually the largest yearly expense of any family in this country.
You can't possibly be this damn ignorant of history? Are you not aware that the Bush tax cuts were in effect until 2012, which has nothing to do with Obama?

Are you aware that the economy collapsed under Obama when he took office? Where in the hell have you been?

And the "filthy ass government" didn't take your money. The filthy ass corporations who own Republican politicians took your money. Get out of stupid town and learn something for a change.

It's not about government increasing, it's about government shelling out to the 1%. Because less of it was going to government, for that very reason. That is a proven fact, demonstrated by the Vulture chart. Your money went to them. The graph proves that. Get a clue. Get out of your ignorant bubble.

You are really confused Moon Bat.

The economy was doing fine under Bush for six years until that filthy ass 2006 Democrat elected Congress took over and then everything went to hell. You know, when the Democrat CRA chickens came home to roost and Barney Queerboy, Tits Pelosi and Dirty Harry didn't do a damn thing about it. Then that incompetent affirmative action piece of shit Obama managed to increase poverty, decrease family income, really really increase debt and gave us very dismal economic growth, for eigth fucking years.

I am sorry to have to educate you on very simple economics you stupoid ass Moon Bat but every time a corporation gets any of my money is because I buy something I want from them. On the other hand the filthy ass government takes my money by force.

Unless of course you are talking about like when that asshole Obama took my tax money and gave it to Solyndra, Chrysler, GM and the big Wall Street banks. Is that what you are talking about? Because if it is then here is your opportunity to condemn your little Negro Boy for fucking us.
Negative! Policies from the Democrat congress only took effect starting in January, 2007. The effects of the housing crisis were already in the works, and it was too late.

Do a search. 2.3 million jobs during Bush as opposed to 23 million from Clinton, and 11.3 from Obama. Again, if you can read numbers, you have no argument.

You are grotesquely ignorant of basic facts while caring on the Right wing racist tradition. Move along sonny. You have nothing intelligent to offer. You are willfully lost to the world.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Democrats that took over in January of 2007 fucked this country real bad. Democrats always fuck this country.They controlled the Congressional oversight committees that suppose to put a rein on things like the destruction caused by the CRA.

That Democrat idea (stemming from that jackass Carter) to use government pressure to give credit to people that neither had the means or the inclination to pay back the money was Libtard stupidity. What could possibly go wrong? We know that Barney Queerboy and the other stupid Democrats that ran the Legislative branch of government didn't do a damn thing to stop the credit collapse, don't we? The Democrats are responsible for the economic crash in the last two years of the Bush administration.

By the way, Moon Bat. The idiots that elected this Democrat House earlier this month screwed this country real bad. Democrats are always a destructive force. Only a complete moron would ever vote for a Democrat.
Why do you show up on this forum to announce such gross ignorance? The housing bubble was in full swing way before the Democrats took office. Read man read. Then you go off like an ignorant kid about Barney Frank. You've done zero research into Frank and his intentions. Did you know that Franks wanted rental housing instead, back in 04/05? Of course not. And what does him being gay have to do with anything? You really are a disgusting punk. Boss you are not ready for prime time. Move along.

They sure as hell had less take home pay when that asshole Obama was President, didn't they? Poverty also increased under him, didn't it?

You can't possibly be this damn ignorant of history? Are you not aware that the Bush tax cuts were in effect until 2012, which has nothing to do with Obama?

Are you aware that the economy collapsed under Obama when he took office? Where in the hell have you been?

And the "filthy ass government" didn't take your money. The filthy ass corporations who own Republican politicians took your money. Get out of stupid town and learn something for a change.

It's not about government increasing, it's about government shelling out to the 1%. Because less of it was going to government, for that very reason. That is a proven fact, demonstrated by the Vulture chart. Your money went to them. The graph proves that. Get a clue. Get out of your ignorant bubble.

You are really confused Moon Bat.

The economy was doing fine under Bush for six years until that filthy ass 2006 Democrat elected Congress took over and then everything went to hell. You know, when the Democrat CRA chickens came home to roost and Barney Queerboy, Tits Pelosi and Dirty Harry didn't do a damn thing about it. Then that incompetent affirmative action piece of shit Obama managed to increase poverty, decrease family income, really really increase debt and gave us very dismal economic growth, for eigth fucking years.

I am sorry to have to educate you on very simple economics you stupoid ass Moon Bat but every time a corporation gets any of my money is because I buy something I want from them. On the other hand the filthy ass government takes my money by force.

Unless of course you are talking about like when that asshole Obama took my tax money and gave it to Solyndra, Chrysler, GM and the big Wall Street banks. Is that what you are talking about? Because if it is then here is your opportunity to condemn your little Negro Boy for fucking us.
Negative! Policies from the Democrat congress only took effect starting in January, 2007. The effects of the housing crisis were already in the works, and it was too late.

Do a search. 2.3 million jobs during Bush as opposed to 23 million from Clinton, and 11.3 from Obama. Again, if you can read numbers, you have no argument.

You are grotesquely ignorant of basic facts while caring on the Right wing racist tradition. Move along sonny. You have nothing intelligent to offer. You are willfully lost to the world.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Democrats that took over in January of 2007 fucked this country real bad. Democrats always fuck this country.They controlled the Congressional oversight committees that suppose to put a rein on things like the destruction caused by the CRA.

That Democrat idea (stemming from that jackass Carter) to use government pressure to give credit to people that neither had the means or the inclination to pay back the money was Libtard stupidity. What could possibly go wrong? We know that Barney Queerboy and the other stupid Democrats that ran the Legislative branch of government didn't do a damn thing to stop the credit collapse, don't we? The Democrats are responsible for the economic crash in the last two years of the Bush administration.

By the way, Moon Bat. The idiots that elected this Democrat House earlier this month screwed this country real bad. Democrats are always a destructive force. Only a complete moron would ever vote for a Democrat.
Lol! You are exhibit A reason why they lost the election. Ignorance, hate, racism, homophobia, Xenophobia, misogyny, lawlessness, you name it. And it only gets worse from here. Enjoy!

Some people are envious by nature. I admire success.
We'll, if you admire the other guys success, it's only because you've been successful at being an idiot in math. It's a total failure of recognizing how badly you have gotten screwed, and an insult to your own education.
I have shown you that Jeff Bezos, A very far left liberal who owns Amazon and the Washington Compost paper has 120 billion dollars of worth, he gets millions of dollars back when there is a tax break.. He a flaming liberal employs thousands of employees at minimum wages, yet still makes his billions. What will you do to PUNISH him for not be FAIR with his employees?
Simple, change the policy. Until the idiot Republican Sheep realize they've been had they will forever be indebted to their Roman overlords. Funny isn't it? Over two thousand years later, and Republicans haven't learned a thing.

Meanwhile, in 2017:

-1 in 4 Americans refused medical care due to cost

-CEOs averaged 339x their median worker's salary

-The bottom 90% of Americans remained poorer than they were in 2007
So, what are you going to do? Are you going to take it all away from them and hand it out to the poor?
No, we go back to taxing the wealthy 80 to 90% when we had a real middle class. Capitalism was created for the people, not the 1%.
80 or 90%? You cannot be that stupid? How about tax the almost 50% that don't pay taxes?
This is the question every idiot on this board should avoid, because it's the dumbest yet. Answer to his or her question. Because the 50% do not make a fraction of what the 1% make. Any more stupid questions?
[

you dont care about the suffering of humanity while billionaires have 10 times as much money as they actually need?

Example of this “suffering”?
Having to apply for food stamps with a job, while their wages remain flat, and at the same time, the 1% get a 300% pay raise. If you can't see the disparity in that, you are a total retard.

And what about the life choices of those bottom feeders? What about their skill sets, or lack there of? Leftwingers seem to dwell on CEO types, when those guys usually have worked their asses off their entire lives to get there. If you want CEO money, then get really smart and work your ass off for 80 hours a week for 30 years.

Some people are envious by nature. I admire success.
We'll, if you admire the other guys success, it's only because you've been successful at being an idiot in math. It's a total failure of recognizing how badly you have gotten screwed, and an insult to your own education.
I have shown you that Jeff Bezos, A very far left liberal who owns Amazon and the Washington Compost paper has 120 billion dollars of worth, he gets millions of dollars back when there is a tax break.. He a flaming liberal employs thousands of employees at minimum wages, yet still makes his billions. What will you do to PUNISH him for not be FAIR with his employees?
Simple, change the policy. Until the idiot Republican Sheep realize they've been had they will forever be indebted to their Roman overlords. Funny isn't it? Over two thousand years later, and Republicans haven't learned a thing.
Why should we change the policy when I have learned how to use that policy to make my life better.. Only the stupid fucks sit in their parents basement collecting welfare and bitch and moan how shitty their lives are. Those that can find happiness within themselves are satisfied with what they have.. I on the other hand, wont be satisfied until I have a few billion dollars so I can go after George Soros and bankrupt that mother fucker...Then I can feel a great accomplishment knowing that the EVIL one got his just desserts...

you dont care about the suffering of humanity while billionaires have 10 times as much money as they actually need?

Example of this “suffering”?
Having to apply for food stamps with a job, while their wages remain flat, and at the same time, the 1% get a 300% pay raise. If you can't see the disparity in that, you are a total retard.

And what about the life choices of those bottom feeders?
"Life choices?" You mean the poor fellows being raised up in section 8 housing? Those bottom feeders? The places Trump wasn't raised? Your arrogance and ignorance gives yo away.
What about their skill sets, or lack there of?
Sounds like something Trump would be offered. But those guys in the hood? Haven't heard many skilled programs coming their way.
Leftwingers seem to dwell on CEO types, when those guys usually have worked their asses off their entire lives to get there.
Have they? What about privilege? Ever heard about that?
If you want CEO money, then get really smart and work your ass off for 80 hours a week for 30 years.
And how many hires do you expect we will get coming from the hood? Lol! What a bunch of bs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back