Billionaires made more $ in 2017 than any other year in history.

Keeping government in check IS OUR OWN BEST INTEREST! Wow, you are getting closer to being ignored if you keep this ignorance up.
It was the government who got us back in the game you idiot; Perspective | I’m a Depression historian. The GOP tax bill is straight out of 1929.
Not much of a historian then. It was the government that prolonged the depression, so much so that it took a world war to bring us out of it.
Thanks! You just confirmed just how grotesquely ignorant you are. Government programs got us back, while tax cuts got us in this mess to begin with. I noticed you were too much of a coward and an ignoramus to challenge that fact. History grabbed you by the balls and shut down any intelligent debate. Next!
Wow, you are really brainwashed.

Here...

What Ended the Great Depression? | Burton W. Folsom

Now go do some research. I have better things to do right now.
What a brainless nut. Who is debating what ended the depression? Do you always make it a habit to create a different debate with yourself? :auiqs.jpg:Wow, you have issues with continuity here. You start on one track, only to finish on another, then you cowardly need to fly the coop. Lol! See you later. Maybe one day you'll figure out one debate doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the other.
Stupid fuck. You posted a link on what got us out of the great depression and then say you're not talking about what ended the great depression.

I'm surprised you can spell continuity.

Have you figured out yet that no one can tax and spend themselves to prosperity?

I don't care if other people make more money than I do.

What I am concerned about is when the filthy ass oppressive government takes the money that I make and then gives it away to greedy assholes that didn't earn it.

Like the republican tax cuts for the wealthy did awhile back? Yep, leave it to republicans (reagan bush2, trump) to make the rich richer cuz, trickle down and all that.

What I am concerned about is when the filthy ass oppressive government takes the money that I make and then gives it away to greedy assholes that didn't earn it.

Like the republican tax cuts for the wealthy did awhile back? Yep, leave it to republicans (reagan bush2, trump) to make the rich richer cuz, trickle down and all that.
You do realize that the talking point about tax cuts for the rich is laughed at in intellectual circles?

The tax cuts when to those who pay taxes. Do you understand that much?

Every Republican tax cut in my life I have had more take home pay.

Newsflash Moon Bat. That is a good thing.

If you don't get a tax cut then that means you are so sorry that you don't make enough money to pay taxes.

You do realize that the talking point about tax cuts for the rich is laughed at in intellectual circles?

These Moon Bats don't pay taxes because most of them are on welfare.

Meanwhile, in 2017:

-1 in 4 Americans refused medical care due to cost

-CEOs averaged 339x their median worker's salary

-The bottom 90% of Americans remained poorer than they were in 2007
Leftists need to start dumping gasoline on themselves and lighting it in protest until the rich stop wanting to be richer.

Not much of a historian then. It was the government that prolonged the depression, so much so that it took a world war to bring us out of it.
Thanks! You just confirmed just how grotesquely ignorant you are. Government programs got us back, while tax cuts got us in this mess to begin with. I noticed you were too much of a coward and an ignoramus to challenge that fact. History grabbed you by the balls and shut down any intelligent debate. Next!
Wow, you are really brainwashed.

Here...

What Ended the Great Depression? | Burton W. Folsom

Now go do some research. I have better things to do right now.
What a brainless nut. Who is debating what ended the depression? Do you always make it a habit to create a different debate with yourself? :auiqs.jpg:Wow, you have issues with continuity here. You start on one track, only to finish on another, then you cowardly need to fly the coop. Lol! See you later. Maybe one day you'll figure out one debate doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the other.
Stupid fuck. You posted a link on what got us out of the great depression and then say you're not talking about what ended the great depression.

I'm surprised you can spell continuity.

Have you figured out yet that no one can tax and spend themselves to prosperity?
Which is why they injected "Capitalism". Too bad for you, you're too damn lazy and ignorant to find out what it "really" means.

Meanwhile, in 2017:

-1 in 4 Americans refused medical care due to cost

-CEOs averaged 339x their median worker's salary

-The bottom 90% of Americans remained poorer than they were in 2007
Leftists need to start dumping gasoline on themselves and lighting it in protest until the rich stop wanting to be richer.
Thanks for the non-argument of saying nothing. It only reinforces the other.

They don't pay taxes, because their wages have been flat for almost forty years; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Why are Republicans so ignorant?

you dont care about the suffering of humanity while billionaires have 10 times as much money as they actually need?

Example of this “suffering”?
Having to apply for food stamps with a job, while their wages remain flat, and at the same time, the 1% get a 300% pay raise. If you can't see the disparity in that, you are a total retard.

They don't pay taxes, because their wages have been flat for almost forty years; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

They sure as hell had less take home pay when that asshole Obama was President, didn't they? Poverty also increased under him, didn't it?

I am not poorer because somebody else is richer. It is not a zero sum game.

However, I am poorer when the filthy ass government takes more of my money.

In the last 40 years the cost of government in this country has significantly increased and that is what is making many Americans poorer.

The combined cost of government is usually the largest yearly expense of any family in this country.

If you don't get a tax cut then that means you are so sorry that you don't make enough money to pay taxes.
A tax cut policy going to the rich has zero to do with being lazy. Stop wading in your own ignorance. Get a clue; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

A tax cut policy going to the rich has zero to do with being lazy. Stop wading in your own ignorance. Get a clue; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

I am not rich but I got a nice tax cut.

If you didn't get one then either you don't make any money or else you just ain't doing it right.

They sure as hell had less take home pay when that asshole Obama was President, didn't they? Poverty also increased under him, didn't it?

In the last 40 years the cost of government in this country has significantly increased and that is what is making many Americans poorer.

The combined cost of government is usually the largest yearly expense of any family in this country.
You can't possibly be this damn ignorant of history? Are you not aware that the Bush tax cuts were in effect until 2012, which has nothing to do with Obama?

Are you aware that the economy collapsed under Obama when he took office? Where in the hell have you been?

And the "filthy ass government" didn't take your money. The filthy ass corporations who own Republican politicians took your money. Get out of stupid town and learn something for a change.

It's not about government increasing, it's about government shelling out to the 1%. Because less of it was going to government, for that very reason. That is a proven fact, demonstrated by the Vulture chart. Your money went to them. The graph proves that. Get a clue. Get out of your ignorant bubble.

If you didn't get one then either you don't make any money or else you just ain't doing it right.
A nice tax cut? :laughing0301: Do you understand basic math? You live in a world of make believe numbers boss. I do not.ttps://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/08/12/opinion/editorials/trump-tax-cuts.html

Tax cuts going to the wealthy is a time tested scam, designed to give the appearance of giving you something, when in fact, you will lose much more down the road by way of inflationary spending, stretched out through time. That is why it is such a convincing scam. People don't notice how they get squeezed over time. You took the bait.

Last edited:

You can't possibly be this damn ignorant of history? Are you not aware that the Bush tax cuts were in effect until 2012, which has nothing to do with Obama?

Are you aware that the economy collapsed under Obama when he took office? Where in the hell have you been?

And the "filthy ass government" didn't take your money. The filthy ass corporations who own Republican politicians took your money. Get out of stupid town and learn something for a change.

It's not about government increasing, it's about government shelling out to the 1%. Because less of it was going to government, for that very reason. That is a proven fact, demonstrated by the Vulture chart. Your money went to them. The graph proves that. Get a clue. Get out of your ignorant bubble.

You are really confused Moon Bat.

The economy was doing fine under Bush for six years until that filthy ass 2006 Democrat elected Congress took over and then everything went to hell. You know, when the Democrat CRA chickens came home to roost and Barney Queerboy, Tits Pelosi and Dirty Harry didn't do a damn thing about it. Then that incompetent affirmative action piece of shit Obama managed to increase poverty, decrease family income, really really increase debt and gave us very dismal economic growth, for eigth fucking years.

I am sorry to have to educate you on very simple economics you stupoid ass Moon Bat but every time a corporation gets any of my money is because I buy something I want from them. On the other hand the filthy ass government takes my money by force.

Unless of course you are talking about like when that asshole Obama took my tax money and gave it to Solyndra, Chrysler, GM and the big Wall Street banks. Is that what you are talking about? Because if it is then here is your opportunity to condemn your little Negro Boy for fucking us.

A nice tax cut? :laughing0301: Do you understand basic math? You live in a world of make believe numbers boss. I do not.ttps://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/08/12/opinion/editorials/trump-tax-cuts.html

You are confused Moon Bat. You must be one of these Libtards that gets all your news from CNN or Rachael Maddow.

Every American got their income tax rate reduced. The 75% of Americans that don't itemized had their standard deduction doubled. For me being a retired Middle Class retiree than means over $2000 more a year I have to spend on what I want in the productive job producing economy rather than it going to the filthy ass government to be given to Democrat voting welfare queens and Illegals. That is a good thing.

The only people that didn't get any or much of a tax decrease are the people don't make enough money to pay income taxes and some fairly rich people that lost some of their deductions.

The economy was doing fine under Bush for six years until that filthy ass 2006 Democrat elected Congress took over and then everything went to hell. You know, when the Democrat CRA chickens came home to roost and Barney Queerboy, Tits Pelosi and Dirty Harry didn't do a damn thing about it. Then that incompetent affirmative action piece of shit Obama managed to increase poverty, decrease family income, really really increase debt and gave us very dismal economic growth, for eigth fucking years.

I am sorry to have to educate you on very simple economics you stupoid ass Moon Bat but every time a corporation gets any of my money is because I buy something I want from them. On the other hand the filthy ass government takes my money by force.

Unless of course you are talking about like when that asshole Obama took my tax money and gave it to Solyndra, Chrysler, GM and the big Wall Street banks. Is that what you are talking about? Because if it is then here is your opportunity to condemn your little Negro Boy for fucking us.
Negative! Policies from the Democrat congress only took effect starting in January, 2007. The effects of the housing crisis were already in the works, and it was too late.

Do a search. 2.3 million jobs during Bush as opposed to 23 million from Clinton, and 11.3 from Obama. Again, if you can read numbers, you have no argument.

You are grotesquely ignorant of basic facts while caring on the Right wing racist tradition. Move along sonny. You have nothing intelligent to offer. You are willfully lost to the world.

Negative! Policies from the Democrat congress only took effect starting in January, 2007. The effects of the housing crisis were already in the works, and it was too late.

Do a search. 2.3 million jobs during Bush as opposed to 23 million from Clinton, and 11.3 from Obama. Again, if you can read numbers, you have no argument.

You are grotesquely ignorant of basic facts while caring on the Right wing racist tradition. Move along sonny. You have nothing intelligent to offer. You are willfully lost to the world.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Democrats that took over in January of 2007 fucked this country real bad. Democrats always fuck this country.They controlled the Congressional oversight committees that suppose to put a rein on things like the destruction caused by the CRA.

That Democrat idea (stemming from that jackass Carter) to use government pressure to give credit to people that neither had the means or the inclination to pay back the money was Libtard stupidity. What could possibly go wrong? We know that Barney Queerboy and the other stupid Democrats that ran the Legislative branch of government didn't do a damn thing to stop the credit collapse, don't we? The Democrats are responsible for the economic crash in the last two years of the Bush administration.

By the way, Moon Bat. The idiots that elected this Democrat House earlier this month screwed this country real bad. Democrats are always a destructive force. Only a complete moron would ever vote for a Democrat.

Forum List

Back