Billionaires made more $ in 2017 than any other year in history.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Meanwhile, in 2017:

-1 in 4 Americans refused medical care due to cost

-CEOs averaged 339x their median worker's salary

-The bottom 90% of Americans remained poorer than they were in 2007

• Banned
you dont care about the suffering of humanity while billionaires have 10 times as much money as they actually need?

Meanwhile, in 2017:

The medical issue is a government problem...since they are the ones causing the price increases through their regulations....

Good for the Billionaires...that means more money for everyone, better products, higher standard of living...more medical advances....their getting rich doesn't make me poor, in fact, it helps me live a better life.

Meanwhile, in 2017:

How did the Hollyweird elite fair in 2017? How did the Professional Athlete fair also? I did pretty well myself. What I dont give a shit about, is the fucking poor, who want to stay poor, because they stay victims of liberalism that forces poverty and misery on them... Want a better life, wake the fuck up, get a job, and vote out the worthless Democraps...

you dont care about the suffering of humanity while billionaires have 10 times as much money as they actually need?
good for them
they pay more than their fair share in taxes
some of the poor people are poor because they are dumb jackasses
which are far more progressive with the rich paying a higher share—both of their own incomes and of total taxes.
Do the rich pay lower taxes than the middle class?
how much are you giving to charity?

There's no economic reason why Americans pay such high prices for prescription drugs. It’s Big Pharma greed.

DsspHzmW0AA1sUQ.jpg

Meanwhile, in 2017:

And in the meantime, Republicans praise them because they work hard. :21: And what do we get? Nothing! That's right, they go and make excuses for that too. What a bunch of friggin idiots. They never learn.

You now know that the top 5 billionaires in America are all liberals? Why do dumbass poor vote for liberals? Like they give a shit about the poor?
Oh by the way, the only things I care about is my family and me, that is all who I am responsible for. Should be the same with everyone else, but those fucking democrats have to come in and make everyone miserable and poor. Thanks Obama.

Welcome-to-Obamaville--65436.jpg

Meanwhile, in 2017:

I thought obamacare was going to take care of costs. We were promised $2500 a years savings. Opps did he lie?

you can't help those that do not want to be helped and do not want to listen --like leftists/'''leftists''

You now know that the top 5 billionaires in America are all liberals? Why do dumbass poor vote for liberals? Like they give a shit about the poor?
Oh by the way, the only things I care about is my family and me, that is all who I am responsible for. Should be the same with everyone else, but those fucking democrats have to come in and make everyone miserable and poor. Thanks Obama.

And who voted for tax cuts going to the wealthy again?

Meanwhile, in 2017:

I thought obamacare was going to take care of costs. We were promised $2500 a years savings. Opps did he lie?
Just proves that the liberal education system has failed the citizens of the US when it comes to economics. Instead of each person using their God given talents to their best of abilities, many of the pajama boys sit back suck down lattes and dont save for their future.. As I said before, I dont give a shit anymore, you want to be poor, that is YOUR choice.

you can't help those that do not want to be helped and do not want to listen --like leftists/'''leftists''
And you can't help those who are too damn stupid to understand that tax cuts going to the wealthy for the last fifty years have created flat wages. That has nothing to do with one helping him or herself. It's just math.

And who voted for tax cuts going to the wealthy again?
I sure did. If you dont work , you dont get a fucking tax cut, and why is it that the government NEVER cuts it spending. It may cut its growth in spending but never downsizes? Fucking morons have no clue the FRAUD, WASTE, And ABUSE, the federal government does with the tax dollars, but oh, dont let those evil CEO's who have 4 PhD's keep more of their money...By the way I have 3...

Forum List

Back