Bill to ban sex change procedures for minors

That's precisely what DID happen for over 50 years after Roe v Wade. Now it has been returned to the states and the decisions are closer to the people's representatives - as it should be. I am no more supportive of a Federal ban on abortion than I was for a Federal rubber stamp approving of it regardless of the attitudes of the majorities in the states.
So what we are seeing, with attempts at strident one size fits all solutions, (though majority don't want it to go that far) is just backslash against repressed urges to control for years? Do you think it will settle down, to normal, rational, regulatory control, somewhere between the two extremes within the next 10 years, or keep radically bouncing between the extremes on both side? I ask you specifically, as you don't seem to have your hair on fire over it, but simply know (quite rightly) that in many cases there is not a good resolution on either side, total hands off and total attempted control being bad law, designed knowing it will be broken, like previous carved in stone bans on liquor or drugs?

It is really hard to get a sex change before 18.. There is massive psychological tests done which take years..

Do we really think legislatures know more than these people? Seriously...

John Oliver explains it better

On personal levels, old white men rarely know more, but that is who makes the laws of the land.

It's a lie though no one and I mean NO ONE changes sex, to continue to coddle these people leads to more mental health issue. Find and Island, and they can all live their like a leper colony
Noted. Unrealistic, but noted.:smoke:

I actually support her. I see nothing wrong with a sex change. They want a sex change let them it is their body.
then lets sell pot to minors. beer. liquor. lets give them whatever they "want" no matter the age. Why even have parents? just let children make all their own decisions and tell parents to STFU.

damn you people are fucking nuts.

It is really hard to get a sex change before 18.. There is massive psychological tests done which take years..
I know that's the claim, but it's just not true. There are stories of neo vaginas within one year. There is a study showing 55% of wpath surgeons had performed genital surgeries on minors.

if we expand to double masectomies on young girls, there are even more examples. One of the more disgusting examples: a study showing a psychotic, bipolar and obese 13 year old who went from diagnosed with dysphoria to double masectomy in just 2 or 3 months.

I have no real problem with them, other than not wanting to date one or see them in the same bathrooms as my normal granddaughters. That said, I think changing sex is something to be put off until they are 18 and parents have less influence or rule, as wrong decisions early will affect them, their entire life.

You can call it "changing sex" all you want. In the end it's just a poor facsimile of the sex they are changing to.

Any right thinking person would be embarrassed AF to admit that they voted for her.

Her and her supporters do not believe in American values, morals and standards. No one that supports trannies and chicks with dicks like that has any type of a moral compass.

At some point a society has to say "ok do what you want but what you're doing is too much. Either conform with our society or go find another one somewhere else".

But people are cowards, they won't say that.

I have no real problem with them, other than not wanting to date one or see them in the same bathrooms as my normal granddaughters. That said, I think changing sex is something to be put off until they are 18 and parents have less influence or rule, as wrong decisions early will affect them, their entire life.

Agreed. It's so rare that someone is transexual, it's far rarer they need a sex change as a minor. And it's rarer still their parents don't want the best for them. It's a major expansion of government power for very little benefit.

Democrats are also desperate to find kids that are so rare to find and are pushing kids to declare they are transgender. They shouldn't be pressured into a decision like that. When they are adults, fine, do whatever you want

Where the hell are people learning these twisted ideologies?
1685044774739.jpeg

~S~

Forum List

Back