Bill to ban sex change procedures for minors

During a debate on a bill to ban sex change procedures for minors in Nebraska, Democrat Senator Machaela Cavanaugh took to the stage and began shouting her support for transgender people.

Damn, where do Democrats find these people?

Watch: Dem. Senator chants 'We need trans people, we love trans people'

I have no real problem with them, other than not wanting to date one or see them in the same bathrooms as my normal granddaughters. That said, I think changing sex is something to be put off until they are 18 and parents have less influence or rule, as wrong decisions early will affect them, their entire life.

During a debate on a bill to ban sex change procedures for minors in Nebraska, Democrat Senator Machaela Cavanaugh took to the stage and began shouting her support for transgender people.

Damn, where do Democrats find these people?

Watch: Dem. Senator chants 'We need trans people, we love trans people'

We need.....

RubberRoom2.gif

I have no real problem with them, other than not wanting to date one or see them in the same bathrooms as my normal granddaughters.
They're demanding to be in the same bathrooms and locker rooms with your granddaughters....And you're too much of a party man moral coward to stand up against that.

I have no real problem with them, other than not wanting to date one or see them in the same bathrooms as my normal granddaughters. That said, I think changing sex is something to be put off until they are 18 and parents have less influence or rule, as wrong decisions early will affect them, their entire life.
I agree with you. I haven't paid too close attention to the issue, but even some of these folks on the left are finding that giving puberty blockers to boys before they hit puberty prevents them from ever being able to be close to others or enjoy sex.

I did not know this, nor would I have, if I didn't volunteer to do this job. Frankly, it was a case of TMI for me. lol These folks. :auiqs.jpg:

The only thing I disagree with this bill, is banning abortion for girls after twelve weeks.

Though I am against abortion myself, and I personally believe it is murder, I don't think it is my right for me, to tell others, they are, "murdering," their own family members, if their young daughters get abortions. I'm just generally opposed to using the state as a tool to enforce my will upon others, unless they are hurting other people. If it has to do with them hurting their own family? meh. . . . a bit of a moral gray area for me.

From the posted link;

"The bill, which was eventually approved, was presented by Republican Gov. Jim Pillen. The bill bans sex change procedures for minors, as well as abortion after 12 weeks of pregnancy."

I have heard, that full term pregnancy can be a risk for very young girls. . . . but I am not a obstetrician. So. . . I dunno.

Definitely wouldn't want to date one. Wouldn't want them any less than 100 yards from my grandkids. Hell, wouldn't want them any less than 100 yards from me, especially if they're doing some chant. Unfortunately, they don't see it that way. It appears from the video clip, this woman is all for sex changes for minors.

They're demanding to be in the same bathrooms and locker rooms with your granddaughters....And you're too much of a party man moral coward to stand up against that.
Sorry, for ya, dude. I live in Jackson, Madison County, TN. They are not in the same bathrooms here, and there are laws to prevent them getting sex change at early age. You're just fkd, because normal people, where you live (if there are any left) lost control.

Sorry, for ya, dude. I live in Jackson, Madison County, TN. They are not in the same bathrooms here, and there are laws to prevent them getting sex change at early age. You're just fkd, because normal people, where you live (if there are any left) lost control.
You'll cave to the mob, right on cue....It's what you party man chumps do.

I agree with you. I haven't paid too close attention to the issue, but even some of these folks on the left are finding that giving puberty blockers to boys before they hit puberty prevents them from ever being able to be close to others or enjoy sex.

I did not know this, nor would I have, if I didn't volunteer to do this job. Frankly, it was a case of TMI for me. lol These folks. :auiqs.jpg:

The only thing I disagree with this bill, is banning abortion for girls after twelve weeks.

Though I am against abortion myself, and I personally believe it is murder, I don't think it is my right for me, to tell others, they are, "murdering," their own family members, if their young daughters get abortions. I'm just generally opposed to using the state as a tool to enforce my will upon others, unless they are hurting other people. If it has to do with them hurting their own family? meh. . . . a bit of a moral gray area for me.

From the posted link;

"The bill, which was eventually approved, was presented by Republican Gov. Jim Pillen. The bill bans sex change procedures for minors, as well as abortion after 12 weeks of pregnancy."

I have heard, that full term pregnancy can be a risk for very young girls. . . . but I am not a obstetrician. So. . . I dunno.
I didn't know the same bill banning sex change for minors also had abortion regs in it. My sentiments on abortion are similar to yours, in that it is not my place regulate other, nor is it the government's place to make a one size fits all solution, by virtue of law.

Definitely wouldn't want to date one. Wouldn't want them any less than 100 yards from my grandkids. Hell, wouldn't want them any less than 100 yards from me, especially if they're doing some chant. Unfortunately, they don't see it that way. It appears from the video clip, this woman is all for sex changes for minors.
Is this going on near you, or is that just a general statement?

You'll cave to the mob, right on cue....It's what you party man chumps do.
Most independents don't cave to groups. That is part of the reason we do not select a party and support it, just because it is a party choice made and lived with.

What makes a baby intersex?

What does intersex mean? Intersex is a general term used for a variety of situations in which a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't fit the boxes of “female” or “male.” Sometimes doctors do surgeries on intersex babies and children to make their bodies fit binary ideas of “male” or “female”.

What is Intersex? | Definition of Intersexual​

“Intersex” is an umbrella term used to describe people born with sex traits that do not fit binary medical definitions of male or female sexual or reproductive anatomy. Intersex populations are born with these differences in sex traits or may develop them during childhood.Oct 26, 2021

Key Issues Facing People With Intersex Traits

nor is it the government's place to make a one size fits all solution, by virtue of law.
That's precisely what DID happen for over 50 years after Roe v Wade. Now it has been returned to the states and the decisions are closer to the people's representatives - as it should be. I am no more supportive of a Federal ban on abortion than I was for a Federal rubber stamp approving of it regardless of the attitudes of the majorities in the states.

Forum List

Back