Bill to ban sex change procedures for minors

I actually support her. I see nothing wrong with a sex change.

Regardless of her position on the subject, you see nothing wrong with a grown adult, particularly a member of a state legislature, having a full-on public tantrum?

Instead of making a cogent argument about the pros, and cons, of sex reassignment surgery for children, she screamed and through a fit like a three-year-old.

Do you support that kind of behavior passing for political debate in our country?

Regardless of her position on the subject, you see nothing wrong with a grown adult, particularly a member of a state legislature, having a full-on public tantrum?

Instead of making a cogent argument about the pros, and cons, of sex reassignment surgery for children, she screamed and through a fit like a three-year-old.

Do you support that kind of behavior passing for political debate in our country?
No I see nothing wrong with her standing up for what she believes in.

Wow! I'd rather not meet the folks that voted her into office.

These days, we need to look at lunatics like that and assume that they were not "voted" into office.

After all, what are the demonRats better at than cheating?

I have no real problem with them, other than not wanting to date one or see them in the same bathrooms as my normal granddaughters. That said, I think changing sex is something to be put off until they are 18 and parents have less influence or rule, as wrong decisions early will affect them, their entire life.
It is really hard to get a sex change before 18.. There is massive psychological tests done which take years..

Do we really think legislatures know more than these people? Seriously...

John Oliver explains it better

During a debate on a bill to ban sex change procedures for minors in Nebraska, Democrat Senator Machaela Cavanaugh took to the stage and began shouting her support for transgender people.

Damn, where do Democrats find these people?

Watch: Dem. Senator chants 'We need trans people, we love trans people'

Her democrat buddy State Senator Megan Hunt stood before the unicameral and pleaded her case for child castration. She stated that, in four separate occasions she tried to transition her son medically, a 12 year old at the time. The only reason she had failed to start the castration process was that the State would not pay for it through Medicaid.

Why is she even allowed to walk the Streets with good and decent people?

Last edited:
It is really hard to get a sex change before 18.. There is massive psychological tests done which take years..

John Oliver explains it better

I listened to two detransissioners this past week. They both walked into planned parenthood, told then they wanted cross hormone therapy to start the process and walked out of the office within an hour with prescriptions.

It took a whole hour!

Any right thinking person would be embarrassed AF to admit that they voted for her.

They come from the same cut of cloth as those that voted for AOC (twice) and John Festerman. If you think these people have any pride you've been fooling yourself.

I have no real problem with them, other than not wanting to date one or see them in the same bathrooms as my normal granddaughters. That said, I think changing sex is something to be put off until they are 18 and parents have less influence or rule, as wrong decisions early will affect them, their entire life.
It's a lie though no one and I mean NO ONE changes sex, to continue to coddle these people leads to more mental health issue. Find and Island, and they can all live their like a leper colony

We don't even let kids get tattoos or drink alcohol. Kids go through phases and generally grow out of them. If your kid thinks he's a super hero you don't let him jump off your roof with a cape on.

With you on the left it takes a village until that village is out to protect a child instead of harm them.

During a debate on a bill to ban sex change procedures for minors in Nebraska, Democrat Senator Machaela Cavanaugh took to the stage and began shouting her support for transgender people.

Damn, where do Democrats find these people?

Watch: Dem. Senator chants 'We need trans people, we love trans people'

Kill them, screw them, sexualize them, transgender confuse them, LGBTQ indoctrinate them, turn them into 'Nazi youth' by turning them away from their parents, kidnap them, traffick them, 'LOSE' them, and permanently mutilate their genitals....this is all the new Democrat Cult targeting kids want to do to / with children.

Any right thinking person would be embarrassed AF to admit that they voted for her.
That's so true but there seems to be a strain of new freaks who are hell bent on normalizing genital mutilation in young kids. Where the hell are people learning these twisted ideologies? I'd say it's our Democrat controlled education cartel, trying to create more voters by stirring the pot of identity politics. For me, I wouldn't allow anyone to have any kind of sexual reassignment procedure until they're 21. And I wouldn't allow the topic to be promoted or taught in any classroom. That's not education.

We don't even let kids get tattoos or drink alcohol. Kids go through phases and generally grow out of them. If your kid thinks he's a super hero you don't let him jump off your roof with a cape on.

With you on the left it takes a village until that village is out to protect a child instead of harm them.

What child is not confused about their changing bodies? This whole thing is crazy.

Child mutilation confirms we need to bring back mental institutions.

Where do Dems find people like her? The bottom of the barrel.
Thats the type of people Dems and their bullshit appeal to.

I'm in Ca, we have our fair share, but it was a general statement.
From what I read on here, you indeed have your fair share, and I suspect most of our share also. It lets me understand your views, being closer to where you can actually see the problem. Sorry, but feel free to keep our share.

Forum List

Back