Bill O'Reilly a Liar Like Brian Williams?

The difference though is that Bill O'Reilly is not a journalist. He should be held as accountable as Jon Stewart would be if he lied.

That's true, but to have Faux News viewers wanting Williams fired for his lies which never amounted to lying about serving in the military when O'Reilly clearly tried to make his audience think he had served in the military......and then getting mad at someone challenging him about it and getting upset and insulting.....that smacks of hypocrisy.
Aw you old crone, post a link to O'Reilly claiming he was in combat in the military.

All he has ever said was that he was in a war zone.

I don't watch the pompous ass, but he is not so stupid as to have claimed any military service he could not document.

Unlike some posters here.

The difference though is that Bill O'Reilly is not a journalist. He should be held as accountable as Jon Stewart would be if he lied.

That's true, but to have Faux News viewers wanting Williams fired for his lies which never amounted to lying about serving in the military when O'Reilly clearly tried to make his audience think he had served in the military......and then getting mad at someone challenging him about it and getting upset and insulting.....that smacks of hypocrisy.
Aw you old crone, post a link to O'Reilly claiming he was in combat in the military.

I don't watch the pompous ass, but he is not so stupid as to have claimed any military service he could not document.

You mental pigmy......you don't even understand what he said. He said he had been in combat.....and he said "his unit" - since when do journalists have units?

Here is the "video" where he says it, idiot......now try and tell me that isn't his voice....so why don't you do some research before you open your fat flabby mouth, idiot.

When Will Fox News Fire Bill O Reilly For Lying About Combat Duty

the lefties/progressives are nothing if not predictable

Williams is found to be a fraud so they have to hunt down a so called conservative who they are now calling out as one
Hunt down? He was like a deer who decided to take a short cut across the firing range. He chose to criticize and comment about Williams on his program. With all the things he could have talked about, he chose to be a hypocrite and go after Williams. He asked for the response he is getting. Turns out that while Williams did indeed lie, he came closer to danger and combat than O'Riley. At least Williams showed up for the game.

Bill thinks he is a journalist though. either way...it is about integrity for me. Brian Williams had none. Perhaps Bill has none either.
Yes but Brian Williams violated the trust of millions in a completely unforgivable manner. I don't think O'Reilly's viewers have those kinds of expectations. Just like I don't get shocked when Al Sharpton or Rachel Maddow say things that are clearly nonsense.

:thup:

I don't expect low-information Righties to get upset at Bill.

You mental pigmy......you don't even understand what he said. He said he had been in combat.....and he said "his unit" - since when do journalists have units?

Here is the "video" where he says it, idiot......now try and tell me that isn't his voice....so why don't you do some research before you open your fat flabby mouth, idiot.

He said he had been close to it.

Then he made some "if".statements.

That is hardly claiming he served in combat in a particular branch of the service.

But you know that, you are just deflecting from one of your ilk getting publically humiliated and fired.

Which should happen to O'Reilly for any number of reasons, but not for this.

BTW, I am 6'4", and have thin lips, nothing fat about ME, you old hag.

Leftist creepshow David Corn invented the whole story.....O'Reilly never claimed he was in the Falklands....only that he was in Argentina during the Falklands war. Corn is a dirtbag liar.

Last edited:
Not just Fox who won't hold him responsible. The usual RWs are lining up to lie FOR him as well.

Anybody surprised?

Gullible RWs is why Fox gets away with telling the truth in only 18% of their stories.
And your spamming continues.

Every bogus claim by you is disputed and your constant response is that the usual rw response is to lie.

For someone who lies and constantly facilitates liars you sure seem to hate lying.

Okay ... so dispute it.

With FACTS.

You can't. That's why you always resort to childish name calling.
Ditto.

It's not my job to prove your lies. It's your job.

the lefties/progressives are nothing if not predictable

Williams is found to be a fraud so they have to hunt down a so called conservative who they are now calling out as one

And the rightards are hypocrites.....they get all upset over someone lying, but try to make all kinds of excuses when someone from their party does the same thing, and even worse. There is nothing worse than pretending to have served in the military - and Billo's ass has never seen real combat as from serving in the military. He's a fraud and you don't have the decency to admit it.

I don't remember O'Reilly claiming he served. He said he was there as a war correspondent.

Leftist creepshow David Corn invented the whole story.....O'Reilly never claimed he was in the Faulklands....only that he was in Argentina during the Faulklands war. Corn is a dirtbag liar.
Yes he did. He says it in the video used in the OP.

But you know that, you are just deflecting from one of your ilk getting publically humiliated and fired.

You're such a big fat liar.......listen to the video again, snake lips.....and quit denying that you have a fat ass and shit for brains.

Last edited:

Don't be a fucking liar......he said "my unit" right after he said he had

That is hardly claiming he served in combat in a particular branch of the service.

You're such a big fat liar.......listen to the video again, snake lips.....and quit denying that you have a fat ass and shit for brains.

[/QUOTE]
He says "if my unit" in the text.

I am not wasting limited bandwidth on video.

I see BonnCaruso is still suffering toxic shock syndrome.....don't they sell real Tampex in the rhineland?

Aren't you the mental pigmy that thought some dude had swum the Pacific and you were calling him a wetback? Bwahahahaha.....that was too funny.

FOX doesn't care. They will probably give him a raise for each lie. Has anyone asked him how many women have sued him for sexual harassment? That answer would be interesting....

Don't be a fucking liar......he said "my unit" right after he said he had

Yeah.....since when do journalists have units? You're a hypocrite, like Billo.

Last edited:
Aren't you the mental pigmy that thought some dude had swum the Pacific and you were calling him a wetback? Bwahahahaha.....that was too funny.

No, I'm the cat who humiliated your saggy old ass by pointing out illegal taco benders come from a variety of shitholes....maybe if you lived on rice and beans your whole life instead of shit burgers you'd get the gist of what I wrote.

No he didn't, asshole.
Did to asshole. Right at the beginning at .26 seconds in he claims he was in a "war zone in Argentina, the Falklands" and he than tells a story of having rescued a man from the war zone. Easy to check, don't have to watch the whole video, only about 35 seconds of it.

No he didn't, asshole.
Did to asshole. Right at the beginning at .26 seconds in he claims he was in a "war zone in Argentina, the Falklands" and he than tells a story of having rescued a man from the war zone. Easy to check, don't have to watch the whole video, only about 35 seconds of it.

He was being chased by cops in Buenos Aires and never said otherwise....you lose (as usual).

The biggest fraud around is Mother Jones. they call themselves a reputable rag.

they are filled with people from the 60's like Bill Ayers, etc. all people who LIE and also hate you and this country

No, I'm the cat who humiliated your saggy old ass by pointing out illegal taco benders come from a variety of shitholes
That's not the way I remember it.....I remember your saggy old ass being made fun and you claiming to be a "Christian"......never knew a Christian to make fun of other people. Must be a Westboro type of Christian, eh?

....maybe if you lived on rice and beans your whole life instead of shit burgers you'd get the gist of what I wrote.
Bwahahaha.....now you really sound like a real "Christian"......tell me another lie, fat ass.

Forum List

Back