Bill O'Reilly a Liar Like Brian Williams?

That's not the way I remember it.....I remember your saggy old ass being made fun and you claiming to be a "Christian"......never knew a Christian to make fun of other people. Must be a Westboro type of Christian, eh?

....maybe if you lived on rice and beans your whole life instead of shit burgers you'd get the gist of what I wrote.
Bwahahaha.....now you really sound like a real "Christian"......tell me another lie, fat ass.

Your menopause really put you over the edge from the looks of it...try some Midol, hag.

I don't have television.
How conveeeenient!

church-lady.jpg

This whole sham shows how butt-hurt the progs are over losing comrade Brian. I'm surprised it took some joke like David Corn to come up with a response....looks like 2 weeks of "research" on O'Reilly came up a dry hole....sort of like Mertex's vajayjay. :badgrin:

Yes he did. He says it in the video used in the OP.

No he didn't, asshole.
Did to asshole. Right at the beginning at .26 seconds in he claims he was in a "war zone in Argentina, the Falklands" and he than tells a story of having rescued a man from the war zone. Easy to check, don't have to watch the whole video, only about 35 seconds of it.

He was being chased by cops in Buenos Aires and never said otherwise....you lose (as usual).
That's not the way I remember it.....I remember your saggy old ass being made fun and you claiming to be a "Christian"......never knew a Christian to make fun of other people. Must be a Westboro type of Christian, eh?

....maybe if you lived on rice and beans your whole life instead of shit burgers you'd get the gist of what I wrote.
Bwahahaha.....now you really sound like a real "Christian"......tell me another lie, fat ass.

Your menopause really put you over the edge from the looks of it...try some Midol, hag.

You sound like a junior high kid.......how old are you? 12? Why don't you try posting like an adult, oh, that's right, you can't, you're a mental pigmy.

No he didn't, asshole.
Did to asshole. Right at the beginning at .26 seconds in he claims he was in a "war zone in Argentina, the Falklands" and he than tells a story of having rescued a man from the war zone. Easy to check, don't have to watch the whole video, only about 35 seconds of it.

He was being chased by cops in Buenos Aires and never said otherwise....you lose (as usual).
Well at this point you are just hoping not to many folks will watch the first 35 seconds of the OP video, because if they do they will see and hear him say he was in a war zone in Argentina, the Falklands.

This whole sham shows how butt-hurt the progs are over losing comrade Brian. I'm surprised it took some joke like David Corn to come up with a response....looks like 2 weeks of "research" on O'Reilly came up a dry hole....sort of like Mertex's vajayjay. :badgrin:

That's what you hypocrites want to believe, because you can't admit that some idiot, whom you worship, has done even worse. There is nothing worse than claiming you have served in the military when your ass has never served.....and Billo the clown's ass has never served.

No he didn't, asshole.

He was never in the Falkland Islands. He lied. But FOX is much different from the main stream media. They don't seem to mind lies or fabrications being aired on their "news station."

That's what you hypocrites want to believe, because you can't admit that some idiot, whom you worship, has done even worse. There is nothing worse than claiming you have served in the military when your ass has never served.....and Billo the clown's ass has never served.

No, what's worse is NOT serving when your country has gone to war, and brag about it like some posters here. Those claiming they served when they didn't are easily discovered. O'Reilly has never claimed he served or was in an active combat zone, as you already know. Must suck to get hung out to dry like you just did...but then I guess you're used to that eh, Miss Haversham?

No, what's worse is NOT serving when your country has gone to war, and brag about it like some posters here. Those claiming they served when they didn't are easily discovered. O'Reilly has never claimed he served or was in an active combat zone, as you already know. Must suck to get hung out to dry like you just did...but then I guess you're used to that eh, Miss Haversham?

Why do you keep insisting that O'Reilly has never claimed he served......did you not watch the video? O'Reilly lied....but you Faux viewers are so used to his lies, anything he says seems real to you. Must suck to have to keep ignoring a blaring video that proves Billo the clown lied........and pretend you are winning the argument.

Why do you keep insisting that O'Reilly has never claimed he served......did you not watch the video? O'Reilly lied....but you Faux viewers are so used to his lies, anything he says seems real to you. Must suck to have to keep ignoring a blaring video that proves Billo the clown lied........and pretend you are winning the argument.

Did I watch that poorly conceived piece of garbage? Yep. I realize your ilk is easily tricked and have to create more lies to hide your shame...but in your case it's obvious you're not bright enough to even accept you got okey-doked by Corn. So what happens now is you'll keep braying that O'Reilly did what Williams did and somehow feel that vindicates Williams....it's fascinating to watch.

Did I watch that poorly conceived piece of garbage? Yep. I realize your ilk is easily tricked and have to create more lies to hide your shame...but in your case it's obvious you're not bright enough to even accept you got okey-doked by Corn. So what happens now is you'll keep braying that O'Reilly did what Williams did and somehow feel that vindicates Williams....it's fascinating to watch.

No, it doesn't vindicate Williams.

But it does indict O'Reilly as a liar and Faux News as a farce.

I'm sure we'll hear from Bill...

Bill doesn't need to lie to puff himself up. He is a self-confident man of integrity. He can back up everything he says and is.

SNIPS:

“Every single thing I have said about my reportorial career has been true.”

“I never said I was in the Falkland islands — ever. I said I covered the Falkland Islands War,” he told TheBlaze. “And if that moron doesn’t think it was a war zone in Buenos Aires, then he’s even dumber than I think he is.”

O’Reilly said it was clear why Mother Jones published the report.

“Have you looked at our ratings lately? He [Corn] works for MSNBC. We’re just killing him. We are wiping them out of the universe,” the Fox News host told TheBlaze. “It’s all about ideology and money. He’s got a chance to try and tie me into Brian Williams so he throws a bunch of lies to try to make that happen.”

O’Reilly then predicted the outlet would continue going after him.

“They are far-left zealots,” he told TheBlaze. “I mean, it’s disgusting, but that’s the world I live in.”

“I’ll reiterate one more time … every single thing I have said about my reportorial career has been true,” O’Reilly said. “Everything.”

O Reilly Blasts Disgusting Report Claiming He Misled Viewers About War Reporting Bunch of Lies TheBlaze.com

It shows you as a farce.

Like anybody here didn't already know that already.

the lefties/progressives are nothing if not predictable

Williams is found to be a fraud so they have to hunt down a so called conservative who they are now calling out as one
Perhaps...but truth is truth. No?

Guys - several posts have been deleted. Personal flame wars belong in the Flame Zone, not derailing threads out here.

Also, drama from other messageboards stays on other messageboards - do not drag it in here.

Now lets get back to the topic :)

At least Brian Williams has decency to admit it.......O'Reilly, not so much, because he's nothing but a fraud and they can't stand to admit it.

Forum List

Back