Bill O'Reilly a Liar Like Brian Williams?

First of all O'Reilly is not a news anchor. He is a news analyst who comments on events and situations that were already in the news. O'Reilly's comments are based his own opinion and that's a legitimate concept.. Williams was allegedly a journalist and allegedly unbiased but he proved to be a biased liar. It's a given and you can bet your ass that left wing propagandists like M. Jones and Media Matters are spending their resources digging up dirt on O'Reilly.

O'Reilly wasn't working for Faux News at the time he claimed he was "supposedly" in the Falklands.......his comments if based on opinions should not be spoken as actually having done them.

As usual, conservatives try to minimize the lies of one of their own while bloviating about the lies of another.

"O’Reilly was accused of claiming to have acted “heroically in a war zone that he apparently never set foot in.

“I’ve been there. That’s really what separates me from most of these other bloviators. I bloviate, but I bloviate about stuff I’ve seen. They bloviate about stuff that they haven’t,” Mother Jones quotes the Fox News broadcaster as saying.

Bill O Reilly Lied 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Heavy.com

Mother Jones made it up because of the Brian Williams scandal.

I think MJs brought it up (not made it up) because of conservatives getting all histrionic about Brian Williams and wanted to put them in their place.....did a good job of it as now conservatives are wringing their hands, panties in a wad and claiming it was made up!

16592108056_ca4d6cb52a_z.jpg

Al Franken documented plenty of O'Reilly lies in 'Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them'

they are little kids. one of their's get caught lying and cheating. so they have to go dig up dirt on someone else TO MAKE excuses for their, lying, cheating, DNC lapdog Williams.

do they ever just hold anyone they think belongs to them, RESPONSIBLE for ANYTHING?

you don't have to answer, we already know they don't.

First of all O'Reilly is not a news anchor. He is a news analyst who comments on events and situations that were already in the news. O'Reilly's comments are based his own opinion and that's a legitimate concept.. Williams was allegedly a journalist and allegedly unbiased but he proved to be a biased liar. It's a given and you can bet your ass that left wing propagandists like M. Jones and Media Matters are spending their resources digging up dirt on O'Reilly.

O'Reilly wasn't working for Faux News at the time he claimed he was "supposedly" in the Falklands.......his comments if based on opinions should not be spoken as actually having done them.

As usual, conservatives try to minimize the lies of one of their own while bloviating about the lies of another.

"O’Reilly was accused of claiming to have acted “heroically in a war zone that he apparently never set foot in.

“I’ve been there. That’s really what separates me from most of these other bloviators. I bloviate, but I bloviate about stuff I’ve seen. They bloviate about stuff that they haven’t,” Mother Jones quotes the Fox News broadcaster as saying.

No he said he was in Buenos Aires.

I'm sure we'll hear from Bill...
He already responded...The gay guy on CNN did a LONG story on it...read O'reilly's quote. He had guests on that refuted O'Reilly's comment. I didn't pay too close attention...I don't really care and I am sure we will find out all of those sons of bitches are liars and cheats who are egomaniacs.

What I don't understand is the predisposition of media elites who don't appear to be content with having made it to the top of their profession but have to *cough* embellish the shit out of what they have done in their lives.

Williams for example. He made it to number one. But it still wasn't good enough it appears and he had to fabricate fairy tales.

I just don't get it.
I think It's called megalomania. For example, when Hillary Clinton claimed that she was ducking bullets in Bosnia or wherever it was she didn't seem to comprehend that her words were a major insult to the professional military personnel and Secrete Service agents charged with keeping her safe during her expensive and unnecessary photo-op trip to Europe. Apparently the thought never even crossed her mind.

so they have to go dig up dirt on someone else TO MAKE excuses for their, lying, cheating, DNC lapdog

And, you then defend to the death your worst liars and cheaters because that is what you do........coddle your liars and your cheaters.

I'm sure we'll hear from Bill...
He already responded...The gay guy on CNN did a LONG story on it...read O'reilly's quote. He had guests on that refuted O'Reilly's comment. I didn't pay too close attention...I don't really care and I am sure we will find out all of those sons of bitches are liars and cheats who are egomaniacs.

What I don't understand is the predisposition of media elites who don't appear to be content with having made it to the top of their profession but have to *cough* embellish the shit out of what they have done in their lives.

Williams for example. He made it to number one. But it still wasn't good enough it appears and he had to fabricate fairy tales.

I just don't get it.
I think It's called megalomania. For example, when Hillary Clinton claimed that she was ducking bullets in Bosnia or wherever it was she didn't seem to comprehend that her words were a major insult to the professional military personnel and Secrete Service agents charged with keeping her safe during her expensive and unnecessary photo-op trip to Europe. Apparently the thought never even crossed her mind.

Same thing Billo the Clown did........which is now being downplayed by the rightwing.

No he said he was in Buenos Aires.
After he got caught. Before he got caught it was "in the Falklands".

lol, still going on over some nobody

while they let the news die down for the real lying pos, Brian Williams.

According to the video news clips it's David Corn that's the liar.

All because Brian Williams made up a story and got caught. Now the liberals have to say Yabbut Bill O'Reilly.

lol, still going on over some nobody

while they let the news die down for the real lying pos, Brian Williams.

Billo lied, too....that makes him a real lying POS, too, but I'm glad you recognize he's a nobody.

According to the video news clips it's David Corn that's the liar.

All because Brian Williams made up a story and got caught. Now the liberals have to say Yabbut Bill O'Reilly.

Billo is lying yet again, claiming that Corn is lying, but we've heard the clips.....it's Billo blabbling (lying) away about his time in combat......you can't make that shit up.

Forum List

Back