Bill Maher is Right! Americans Are Stupid

Spin it any way you want but answer this: Why did Wildstein resign in December and why did he plead the 5th last week?

Bill Maher is right.

That should be your sig line because every time you post you prove Maher right.

Dumbass

You can't answer my questions, can you?

I absolutely could, but you have shown that you cannot understand reading levels higher than about 8th grade level and I don't know how to dumb down a discussion of 5th Amendment rights to that level.

You do know that Christie stated that he had not seen Wildstein "in years" and yet even the Wall Street Journal has published a photo of the two standing together in September during the GWB incident last fall, right?

Okay, you didn't. Maybe Bill Maher is talking about people like you.

Christie, Official Who Arranged Bridge Closures Were Together During Fiasco - Metropolis - WSJ

Christie, Official Who Arranged Bridge Closures Were Together During Fiasco

Mr. Christie addressed Mr. Wildstein in a news conference last week, saying he had not encountered him “in a long time.”

“I have had no contact with David Wildstein in a long time, a long time, well before the election,” which was held Nov. 5, Mr. Christie said last week. “You know, I could probably count on one hand the number of conversations I’ve had with David since he worked at the Port Authority. I did not interact with David.”

Here they are!!! I can't believe a guy as smart as Christie would corner himself this way. That's Wildstein standing right in front of him.
BN-BC112_0114br_G_20140114110203.jpg

So where is the lie?

Christie said he had not seen Wildstein since before November 5. The photo is from September 11.

I just checked my calendar and, yep, September 11 is well before November 5.

Spin it any way you want but answer this: Why did Wildstein resign in December and why did he plead the 5th last week?

Doh ! Foiled by those pesky calendars.

Calendars.

Just how do they work ?

Chronology is nothing but spin.

So where is the lie?

Christie said he had not seen Wildstein since before November 5. The photo is from September 11.

I just checked my calendar and, yep, September 11 is well before November 5.

Bill Maher is right.

It's a fact. September 11 is before December 5. So where is the lie? You claimed he lied, prove it.

Stop making shit up in your head. Seriously.

Wildstein resigned. That's what people do when they fuck up.

What happend was a crime. It is best to take the Fifth when anything you say can and will be used against you.

Gosh, you couldn't think of that all by yourself? You had to make shit up about Christie giving orders to explain his behavior?

When you have a smoking gun, get back to us. Idiot.

Lets see if she can understand that.

It's a fact. September 11 is before December 5. So where is the lie? You claimed he lied, prove it.

Stop making shit up in your head. Seriously.

Wildstein resigned. That's what people do when they fuck up.

What happend was a crime. It is best to take the Fifth when anything you say can and will be used against you.

Gosh, you couldn't think of that all by yourself? You had to make shit up about Christie giving orders to explain his behavior?

When you have a smoking gun, get back to us. Idiot.

"""" GOV. CHRISTIE: I have had no contact with David Wildstein in a long time, a long time, well before the election.

You know, I could probably count on one hand the number of conversations I've had with David since he worked at the Port Authority. I did not interact with David.

If David would be here for a meeting in the State House and I ran into him, we'd say, hello, how's your family? We'd chat. We didn't have that kind of relationship. I understand the way it's been characterized in the press -- you know, high-level appointee -- well, yes, he had an important job but he was not interacting with the governor on any regular basis. There were channels to go through here. And he and Bill Baroni went through those channels, and if something had to be brought to my attention -- I don't even remember in the last four years even having a meeting in my office with David Wildstein. I may have, but I don't remember it. Bill Baroni yes, but David no."""

No, he didn't meet with him in his office. So that excuses him? Still drinking the Kool-Aid? Have you ever had interactions with trial attorneys? And how they can spin a lie?
Christie should have done the same research of the Wall Street Journal before he gave that presser.

I see none of you right wing asskissers touched this one. Thanks. That was fun. See how Bill Maher is right. You are stupid.

Last edited:
Bill Maher is right when he says that Americans in general are just stupid and get what they deserve.

I have to agree with Bill on that one.

Congress Defers to President On NSA Reform

Congress is today acting as an advocate for the executive branch’s continuing abuses, and as an opponent to the civil liberties of US citizens. Not only has Congress – with a precious few exceptions – accepted the NSA’s mass spying program on American citizens, it has actually been encouraging the president to continue and expand the program! "

Liberals love Maher, because when he say's Americans are stupid (and he makes the claim often) they believe he is never talking about them.

Liberals love Maher, because when he say's Americans are stupid (and he makes the claim often) they believe he is never talking about them.

well, he actually means them in the first place, as those are the ones he is making money on :D

i still don't see any proof christie was involved.

but i do find it hilarious how teaparty thinks someone pleading the 5th is implicating, YET, when lerner plead the 5th in the IRS scandal it means nothing

hacks me laugh

Bill Maher is right when he says that Americans in general are just stupid and get what they deserve. Even with the incriminating hard evidence of a politically motivated ploy by Christie, people just want to believe what they want to believe. I suspect if Bridget Kelly had just posted her message to David Wildstein on a billboard on the Garden State Parkway, these stupid people would still feel the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poll: Christie cruising through bridge scandal (so far)

Nearly 70 percent of Americans say the bridge-closure scandal engulfing Chris Christie has not changed their opinion about the New Jersey governor, according to a new NBC News/Marist poll. In addition, 44 percent of respondents believe he’s telling the truth about his knowledge of the events surrounding the controversy.

Poll: Christie cruising through bridge scandal (so far) - First Read

I used to like him but not anymore. This poor Kelly woman is in deep kimchee. Even if she's given immunity to testify, she'll have to go into the witness protection program given the vitriol of this bastard.

This PERFECTLY describes the way you look at your Boi King.

The faux Right loved Christie. But one fucking meet and greet with Obama after a disaster and Obama Derangement Syndrome kicks in.

Unbelievable.

Frankly, I had never heard of him before Sandy. All I know of him is since then.

He won the governor's race in 2009 handily because Jon Corzine was an even bigger thug than he is.

Oh, and Corzine was the ex-CEO of Goldman Sachs. After he left office in 2009 he started MF Global and came up with $2B missing from his hedge fund. New Jersey is rife with corruption. Christie is doing a great job of perpetuating that legacy.

NJ has been corrupt for decades. Corzine and christie being just two more tools to come down the chute.

Bill Maher is right when he says that Americans in general are just stupid and get what they deserve. Even with the incriminating hard evidence of a politically motivated ploy by Christie, people just want to believe what they want to believe. I suspect if Bridget Kelly had just posted her message to David Wildstein on a billboard on the Garden State Parkway, these stupid people would still feel the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poll: Christie cruising through bridge scandal (so far)

Nearly 70 percent of Americans say the bridge-closure scandal engulfing Chris Christie has not changed their opinion about the New Jersey governor, according to a new NBC News/Marist poll. In addition, 44 percent of respondents believe he’s telling the truth about his knowledge of the events surrounding the controversy.

Poll: Christie cruising through bridge scandal (so far) - First Read

I used to like him but not anymore. This poor Kelly woman is in deep kimchee. Even if she's given immunity to testify, she'll have to go into the witness protection program given the vitriol of this bastard.

I agree, Americans are stupid, they elected Obama twice, the first time maybe, twice? Pretty stupid America.

And who did they vote for twice before that?

Depends, are you one that believes he (Bush) didn't have enough votes to win? That would mean Reps learned a lesson and stopped supporting someone that did not represent them... While Obama-bots like yourself just keep going and going and going...

I agree, Americans are stupid, they elected Obama twice, the first time maybe, twice? Pretty stupid America.

And who did they vote for twice before that?

Depends, are you one that believes he (Bush) didn't have enough votes to win? That would mean Reps learned a lesson and stopped supporting someone that did not represent them... While Obama-bots like yourself just keep going and going and going...
And mindlessly at that.

Funny, the Op never has a problem when Dear Leader Obama claims he didn't know what was going on in his administration..Irs, Nsa, Benghazi, etc

But some STATE Governor should be hung over some bridge

Maher was right, stupid and two faced hypocrite

Forum List

Back