Bill Maher is Right! Americans Are Stupid

Hmmm, he must be referring to those who voted for Obama twice. And those who believe Obama actually finds out about what goes on in his administration on the news like everybody else does.

People doubt the story about Christie pending the discovery of more evidenceand the liberals call that dumb. People believe the most outrageous things Obama says and the liberals call that smart.

Okay, then.

You do know that Christie stated that he had not seen Wildstein "in years" and yet even the Wall Street Journal has published a photo of the two standing together in September during the GWB incident last fall, right?

Okay, you didn't. Maybe Bill Maher is talking about people like you.

Christie, Official Who Arranged Bridge Closures Were Together During Fiasco - Metropolis - WSJ

Christie, Official Who Arranged Bridge Closures Were Together During Fiasco

Mr. Christie addressed Mr. Wildstein in a news conference last week, saying he had not encountered him “in a long time.”

“I have had no contact with David Wildstein in a long time, a long time, well before the election,” which was held Nov. 5, Mr. Christie said last week. “You know, I could probably count on one hand the number of conversations I’ve had with David since he worked at the Port Authority. I did not interact with David.”

Here they are!!! I can't believe a guy as smart as Christie would corner himself this way. That's Wildstein standing right in front of him.
BN-BC112_0114br_G_20140114110203.jpg

So where is the lie?

Christie said he had not seen Wildstein since before November 5. The photo is from September 11.

I just checked my calendar and, yep, September 11 is well before November 5.

Last edited:
Ever seen his show? Don't try. I seriously don't think you could keep up with him unless he used flash cards.

Hey nit wit! We don't have to watch his show to know that he's a moron. You lefties post the stupid shit he says on a regular basis. How fucking stupid are you anyway?

So you know nothing about him but he's a moron and I'm the nitwit. Got it.

Obviously you have problems with reading comprehension, I don't know if I'm able to write this at a low enough reading level for you but I'll try.

There have been dozens and dozens of quotes posted here from Bill Maher. They have all been stupid and wrong. We therefor do not have to watch any one show of his to know he's an idiot.

Did that get through you thick skull?

Hmmm, he must be referring to those who voted for Obama twice. And those who believe Obama actually finds out about what goes on in his administration on the news like everybody else does.

People doubt the story about Christie pending the discovery of more evidenceand the liberals call that dumb. People believe the most outrageous things Obama says and the liberals call that smart.

Okay, then.

You do know that Christie stated that he had not seen Wildstein "in years" and yet even the Wall Street Journal has published a photo of the two standing together in September during the GWB incident last fall, right?

Christie, Official Who Arranged Bridge Closures Were Together During Fiasco - Metropolis - WSJ

Mr. Christie addressed Mr. Wildstein in a news conference last week, saying he had not encountered him “in a long time.”

“I have had no contact with David Wildstein in a long time, a long time, well before the election,” which was held Nov. 5, Mr. Christie said last week. “You know, I could probably count on one hand the number of conversations I’ve had with David since he worked at the Port Authority. I did not interact with David.”

Here they are!!! I can't believe a guy as smart as Christie would corner himself this way. That's Wildstein standing right in front of him.

So where is the lie?

Christie said he had not seen Wildstein since before November 5. The photo is from September 11.

Lol, he/she is not a bright bulb.

Go ahead libs, take Christie out of the race. We don't want him anyway. We now have time to get a real conservative in there. Hillary is very beatable and possibly by anyone we decide to run. You liberals are as stupid as we have always said you were.

The faux Right loved Christie. But one fucking meet and greet with Obama after a disaster and Obama Derangement Syndrome kicks in.

Unbelievable.

Americans are stupid for watching and taking Maher seriously. Alas, we have dumbed down.

Ever seen his show? Don't try. I seriously don't think you could keep up with him unless he used flash cards.

Yes I have that's why I know my response is accurate his statement is especially ironic given most of his audience and guest and maybe even Maher himself still think Benghazi was over a video. Now go back to the kiddies table.

Go ahead libs, take Christie out of the race. We don't want him anyway. We now have time to get a real conservative in there. Hillary is very beatable and possibly by anyone we decide to run. You liberals are as stupid as we have always said you were.

The faux Right loved Christie. But one fucking meet and greet with Obama after a disaster and Obama Derangement Syndrome kicks in.

Unbelievable.

Frankly, I had never heard of him before Sandy. All I know of him is since then.

Okay, then.

So where is the lie?

Spin it any way you want but answer this: Why did Wildstein resign in December and why did he plead the 5th last week?

Bill Maher is right.

So where is the lie?

Spin it any way you want but answer this: Why did Wildstein resign in December and why did he plead the 5th last week?

Bill Maher is right.

That should be your sig line because every time you post you prove Maher right.

Dumbass

Bill Maher is right when he says that Americans in general are just stupid and get what they deserve. Even with the incriminating hard evidence of a politically motivated ploy by Christie, people just want to believe what they want to believe. I suspect if Bridget Kelly had just posted her message to David Wildstein on a billboard on the Garden State Parkway, these stupid people would still feel the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poll: Christie cruising through bridge scandal (so far)

Nearly 70 percent of Americans say the bridge-closure scandal engulfing Chris Christie has not changed their opinion about the New Jersey governor, according to a new NBC News/Marist poll. In addition, 44 percent of respondents believe he’s telling the truth about his knowledge of the events surrounding the controversy.

Poll: Christie cruising through bridge scandal (so far) - First Read

I used to like him but not anymore. This poor Kelly woman is in deep kimchee. Even if she's given immunity to testify, she'll have to go into the witness protection program given the vitriol of this bastard.

There is no more definitive proof of your title than the election of 2012.

Hmmm...

Bill Maher is not the first person to make this observation, but no one ever said he was original...

And yes, Maher is a douche. An angry, petty, little man. I remember when he wasn't, I remember when he was funny... I still watch his act once in a great while, depends on the guest line-up because I'm not tuning in for him...

Yeah, Maher doesn't matter in the big picture...

As for (fuck I hate this... fucking assholes slapping "gate" at the end of any controversy... fucking morons...) "Bridgegate," it most certainly has had no effect on my opinion of Christie... I thought he was a dick before, I think he's a dick now.

Thankfully, I do not live in New Jersey and no one can compel me to vote for the man should he run or higher office.

Bill Maher makes a very good living because of stupid people.

Unbelievable.

Frankly, I had never heard of him before Sandy. All I know of him is since then.

He won the governor's race in 2009 handily because Jon Corzine was an even bigger thug than he is.

Oh, and Corzine was the ex-CEO of Goldman Sachs. After he left office in 2009 he started MF Global and came up with $2B missing from his hedge fund. New Jersey is rife with corruption. Christie is doing a great job of perpetuating that legacy.

OP: I have no problem with you thinking Christie is scum (I do too). But if you used the same standard of judgment with Obama as you use with Christie, you wouldn't be hyping Obama and his sleezy dems. You're nothing but another propagandist. And until you do become intellectually honest, you have no business talking about who is stupid and who isn't. You're just as much of the problem as anyone.

I don't hype Obama, Cletus. You obviously don't read my posts. What does my screen name say? Pay attention. Just because I can't stand the far right doesn't mean I support Obama.

YOU are a bigger part of the problem since you assume much but know little.

"Far right" :lmao: Suddenly, wanting responsible fiscal management makes one "far right." And I've yet to see you post anything against Obama and his ilk, contrary to your claim.

So where is the lie?

Bill Maher is right.

That should be your sig line because every time you post you prove Maher right.

Dumbass

You can't answer my questions, can you?

So where is the lie?

Bill Maher is right.

It's a fact. September 11 is before December 5. So where is the lie? You claimed he lied, prove it.

Stop making shit up in your head. Seriously.

Wildstein resigned. That's what people do when they fuck up.

What happend was a crime. It is best to take the Fifth when anything you say can and will be used against you.

Gosh, you couldn't think of that all by yourself? You had to make shit up about Christie giving orders to explain his behavior?

When you have a smoking gun, get back to us. Idiot.

OP: I have no problem with you thinking Christie is scum (I do too). But if you used the same standard of judgment with Obama as you use with Christie, you wouldn't be hyping Obama and his sleezy dems. You're nothing but another propagandist. And until you do become intellectually honest, you have no business talking about who is stupid and who isn't. You're just as much of the problem as anyone.

I don't hype Obama, Cletus. You obviously don't read my posts. What does my screen name say? Pay attention. Just because I can't stand the far right doesn't mean I support Obama.

YOU are a bigger part of the problem since you assume much but know little.

"Far right" :lmao: Suddenly, wanting responsible fiscal management makes one "far right." And I've yet to see you post anything against Obama and his ilk, contrary to your claim.

You haven't proved yours. Talkin' through your ass. You demean Jesse Pinkman. Change your avatar.

Forum List

Back