Bill Maher is Right! Americans Are Stupid

Bill Maher is the typical American snooty liberal snob who believe they are superior to everyone else on the planet
They make themselves feel better by continually putting other people down, all the while reassuring themselves they are always the intelligent ones.

Ever watch his show? Or are you going on hearsay from the right? (Stupid questions, I know but I'm trying to be gentle with you.) He spends more time on researching his topics than anyone at Fox.

and you know this because he told you? and you believed :lol:

You've never seen his show either, I see. But I bet you do watch Fox. I watch both. ]

I've seen it.

I can't stand ugly bombastic idiots.

Americans are stupid for watching and taking Maher seriously. Alas, we have dumbed down.

Ever seen his show? Don't try. I seriously don't think you could keep up with him unless he used flash cards.
We are on decidedly different levels of political discourse. Likely much else too.

The dumbing down of what was once a great country is seriously disturbing.

Bill Maher is the typical American snooty liberal snob who believe they are superior to everyone else on the planet
They make themselves feel better by continually putting other people down, all the while reassuring themselves they are always the intelligent ones.

the problem is they do not realize how stupid they are if somebody actually knows some of the issues they pompously try to preach about.

You've obviously never watched his show, either. Even though he is a liberal his weekly panel is a mix. Unlike the Fox, MSNBC and CNN, he has people on his panel who absolutely can't stand him. And he gives them full leeway to say whatever they want uncensored and live.

He even had this dickhead on. Doesn't anybody know who he is by his photo?

abc_matt_kibbe_mw_110802_wg.jpg

Last edited:
I'll tell you what is stupid. What is stupid is believing Christie ordered the bridge shut down when there isn't a shred of evidence to support such a belief.

It's as stupid as believing Obama ordered the IRS to target Tea Party groups without a shred of evidence he ever gave such an order.

And yet there are a lot of people walking around with Christie and Obama impersonator voices in their heads giving such orders!

That's pretty fucking scary.

It's been out for less than a week and the latest was the Wall Street Journal catching Christie's lie about David Wildstein. You really think the governor of any state is going to let some 35-year-old chick shut down major highways without knowing? Really. Looks like Maher is talking about you, too.

So you are one of those walking around hearing orders in your head without evidence.

I seeeee...

Show me the evidence and I, too, will believe. Until then, I'm not one to manufacture bullshit in the absence of information as you obviously do. So guess which one of us that makes the idiot.

You've obviously never watched his show, either. Even though he is a liberal his weekly panel is a mix. Unlike the Fox, MSNBC and CNN, he has people on his panel who absolutely can't stand him. And he gives them full leeway to say whatever they want uncensored and live.
There are shows where things are discussed seriously without hackneyed one-liners. The thought-process involved might be overwhelming for some. Alas, dumbing down does have consequences and if Maher or you are the future of a once-great country, then things do look grim indeed.

I've watched his show many times, and just because he has a variety of opinionated individuals on his show, does not take away from the fact that he's a pompous windbag.

]

sweetheart, stop LYING.

you have not ever seen ANY show on Fox and I suspect not even on MSNBC, otherwise you won't write that ignorant BS above :D

Americans are stupid for watching and taking Maher seriously. Alas, we have dumbed down.

Ever seen his show? Don't try. I seriously don't think you could keep up with him unless he used flash cards.

Hey nit wit! We don't have to watch his show to know that he's a moron. You lefties post the stupid shit he says on a regular basis. How fucking stupid are you anyway?

I'll tell you what is stupid. What is stupid is believing Christie ordered the bridge shut down when there isn't a shred of evidence to support such a belief.

It's as stupid as believing Obama ordered the IRS to target Tea Party groups without a shred of evidence he ever gave such an order.

And yet there are a lot of people walking around with Christie and Obama impersonator voices in their heads giving such orders!

That's pretty fucking scary.

It's been out for less than a week and the latest was the Wall Street Journal catching Christie's lie about David Wildstein. You really think the governor of any state is going to let some 35-year-old chick shut down major highways without knowing? Really. Looks like Maher is talking about you, too.

So you are one of those walking around hearing orders in your head without evidence.

I seeeee...

Show me the evidence and I, too, will believe. Until then, I'm not one to manufacture bullshit in the absence of information as you obviously do. So guess which one of us that makes the idiot.

OK, ignore what I just posted from the WSJ. He's already been caught lying from the press conference he gave on Friday. Stay tuned, g.

Hey nit wit! We don't have to watch his show to know that he's a moron. You lefties post the stupid shit he says on a regular basis. How fucking stupid are you anyway?

So you know nothing about him but he's a moron and I'm the nitwit. Got it.

Go ahead libs, take Christie out of the race. We don't want him anyway. We now have time to get a real conservative in there. Hillary is very beatable and possibly by anyone we decide to run. You liberals are as stupid as we have always said you were.

Forum List

Back