Bill in big trouble now. So is FBI

Separately, he did face a possible disbarment from arguing cases before the Supreme Court, but again, as he no longer practiced law anyway, he chose to resign from that court's practice. So no, he was never disbarred.
No. He was suspended for 5 years in Arkansas and disbarred by the SCOTUS.

Dumbfuck, are you hard-of-reading??

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Supreme Court ordered former President Clinton disbarred from practicing law before the high court on Monday and gave him 40 days to contest the order.
[...]
The Supreme Court followed its standard rules in the Clinton case, which include suspending Clinton from practice in the court and giving him 40 day to show why he should not be permanently disbarred.

That was a 40 day suspension. Prior to that 40 day period elapsing where he might have faced permanent disbarment, he resigned from that court's bar instead.

He resigned, he wasn't disbarred.

Savvy?
You're quick to call people dumbfucks, dumbfuck.

Clinton disbarred by Supreme Court | The Independent
Clinton disbarred by Supreme Court
The US Supreme Court ordered former President Bill Clinton to be disbarred from practising law before the high court and gave him 40 days to contest the order.The court did not explain its reasons ...

FOXNews.com - Clinton Disbarred From Supreme Court ...
FOXNews.com - Clinton Disbarred From Supreme Court - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum
Clinton Disbarred From Supreme Court, WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court opened its new session Monday with an order barring former President Clinton from practicing law before the court.

Clinton Disbarred From Supreme Court - The New York Times
Clinton Disbarred From Supreme Court
Oct 1, 2001The Supreme Court said today that former President Bill Clinton, who was disciplined in Arkansas, cannot practice before the High Court. ... Clinton Disbarred From Supreme Court.

Fact-Check: Yes, Bill Clinton Was Disbarred and Fined ...
Fact-Check: Yes, Bill Clinton Was Disbarred and Fined After Impeachment | Breitbart
Clinton's law license in Arkansas was suspended for five years, and he paid a $25,000 fine. The Supreme Court also barred Clinton from practicing law before the nation's highest court. Trump made a reference to an $850,000 fine Bill Clinton paid to Paula Jones.

Lewinsky scandal ends as Clinton is disbarred | World news ...
Lewinsky scandal ends as Clinton is disbarred
Oct 2, 2001The US supreme court yesterday issued an order disbarring former president Bill Clinton from practicing law before the high court. The ruling is seen as marking the official end of the Monica ...

Was Bill Clinton Disbarred for the Lewinsky Scandal?
Bill Clinton Disbarred Over Lewinsky Scandal. Historians might regard the final chapter of the most troubling aspect of Bill Clinton's presidency to have occurred after he left office. On October 1, 2001, the United States Supreme Court announced Bill Clinton was disbarred over the Lewinsky scandal.

As Bad as Clinton? - WSJ
Opinion | As Bad as Clinton?
The Supreme Court ordered former President Clinton disbarred from practicing law before the high court.. In April, Clinton's Arkansas law license was suspended for five years and he paid a ...
Wow, look at all those links. :ack-1:

I guess you showed me, huh? I mean, shit, I have only 1 link and you have 7. But then again, my 1 link goes directly to the source, the Supreme Court, while none of yours do. And of course, the Supreme Court said he was "suspended" for 40 days, during which period, he could show the court reason for him not to be disbarred following the suspension. They also say he resigned instead. So no, he was not disbarred...

MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2001
No. D–2270. In the Matter of Discipline of Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton, of New York, New York, is suspended from the practice of law in this Court, and a rule will issue, returnable within 40 days, requiring him to show cause why he should not be disbarred from the practice of law in this Court.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2001
Attorney Discipline
No. D–2270. In the Matter of Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton, of New York, New York, having requested to resign as a member of the Bar of this Court, it is ordered that his name be stricken from the roll of attorneys admitted to the practice of law before this Court. The Rule to Show Cause, issued on October 1, 2001, is discharged.
[emphasis added to highlight Clinton's "suspension"]

So, dumbfuck, do you see now why I call you a dumbfuck?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Calling me something does not mean that's what I am.

You seem to be arguing semantics and ignoring logic. Typical for dumbfucks like you. I guess it all depends on what the definition of is is.

The SCOTUS ruled that Clinton could no longer practice law at the court (he would be disbarred) and gave him 40 days to contest the order. He did not contest the order. Therefore he was disbarred.

You rather stupidly contend that his resigning from the bar instead of contesting the order negates the forceful action by which the court removed him. That's akin to hearing your employer say, "You're fired!" and blurting back, "Oh really? I quit!" and then telling your friends that you've never been fired from a job.

Nay, nay, little one. It is you that suffers a deficiency of logic.
LOLOLOL

Your dumbfuckery is growing. He was not disbarred. He resigned. They can't disbar someone who's not on their bar. Even common sense eludes you.
:lastword1:

:laughing0301:
I take that as even you realize the Supreme Court can't disbar a lawyer who's not a member of their bar.

No. D–2270. In the Matter of Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton, of New York, New York, having requested to resign as a member of the Bar of this Court, it is ordered that his name be stricken from the roll of attorneys admitted to the practice of law before this Court. The Rule to Show Cause, issued on October 1, 2001, is discharged.

As opposed to when they actually disbar a member...

No. D–2259. In the Matter of Disbarment of Arthur McKee Wisehart. Disbarment order entered.

You lose because you're a loser.

Separately, he did face a possible disbarment from arguing cases before the Supreme Court, but again, as he no longer practiced law anyway, he chose to resign from that court's practice. So no, he was never disbarred.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Supreme Court ordered former President Clinton disbarred from practicing law before the high court on Monday and gave him 40 days to contest the order.
[...]
The Supreme Court followed its standard rules in the Clinton case, which include suspending Clinton from practice in the court and giving him 40 day to show why he should not be permanently disbarred.

That was a 40 day suspension. Prior to that 40 day period elapsing where he might have faced permanent disbarment, he resigned from that court's bar instead.

Savvy?

The US Supreme Court ordered former President Bill Clinton to be disbarred from practising law before the high court and gave him 40 days to contest the order.The court did not explain its reasons ...

FOXNews.com - Clinton Disbarred From Supreme Court - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum
Clinton Disbarred From Supreme Court, WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court opened its new session Monday with an order barring former President Clinton from practicing law before the court.

Oct 1, 2001The Supreme Court said today that former President Bill Clinton, who was disciplined in Arkansas, cannot practice before the High Court. ... Clinton Disbarred From Supreme Court.

Fact-Check: Yes, Bill Clinton Was Disbarred and Fined After Impeachment | Breitbart
Clinton's law license in Arkansas was suspended for five years, and he paid a $25,000 fine. The Supreme Court also barred Clinton from practicing law before the nation's highest court. Trump made a reference to an $850,000 fine Bill Clinton paid to Paula Jones.

Oct 2, 2001The US supreme court yesterday issued an order disbarring former president Bill Clinton from practicing law before the high court. The ruling is seen as marking the official end of the Monica ...

Bill Clinton Disbarred Over Lewinsky Scandal. Historians might regard the final chapter of the most troubling aspect of Bill Clinton's presidency to have occurred after he left office. On October 1, 2001, the United States Supreme Court announced Bill Clinton was disbarred over the Lewinsky scandal.

As Bad as Clinton? - WSJ
The Supreme Court ordered former President Clinton disbarred from practicing law before the high court.. In April, Clinton's Arkansas law license was suspended for five years and he paid a ...

I guess you showed me, huh? I mean, shit, I have only 1 link and you have 7. But then again, my 1 link goes directly to the source, the Supreme Court, while none of yours do. And of course, the Supreme Court said he was "suspended" for 40 days, during which period, he could show the court reason for him not to be disbarred following the suspension. They also say he resigned instead. So no, he was not disbarred...

MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2001
No. D–2270. In the Matter of Discipline of Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton, of New York, New York, is suspended from the practice of law in this Court, and a rule will issue, returnable within 40 days, requiring him to show cause why he should not be disbarred from the practice of law in this Court.
Attorney Discipline

You seem to be arguing semantics and ignoring logic. Typical for dumbfucks like you. I guess it all depends on what the definition of is is.

The SCOTUS ruled that Clinton could no longer practice law at the court (he would be disbarred) and gave him 40 days to contest the order. He did not contest the order. Therefore he was disbarred.

You rather stupidly contend that his resigning from the bar instead of contesting the order negates the forceful action by which the court removed him. That's akin to hearing your employer say, "You're fired!" and blurting back, "Oh really? I quit!" and then telling your friends that you've never been fired from a job.

LOLOLOL

Your dumbfuckery is growing. He was not disbarred. He resigned. They can't disbar someone who's not on their bar. Even common sense eludes you.

I take that as even you realize the Supreme Court can't disbar a lawyer who's not a member of their bar.

No. D–2259. In the Matter of Disbarment of Arthur McKee Wisehart. Disbarment order entered.

Faun, he of the pedo avatar faggot, you defended Liz Warren even after she herself admitted error. If there is ANY justice left to be had? Bill "drop trou" and his klunt wife will be held accountable for their trips to pedo island. If I know you? You will continue to defend the most reprehensible because that is what you do here.

(snicker)

[...]

Savvy?

As Bad as Clinton? - WSJ

MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2001
Attorney Discipline

LOLOLOL

Faun, he of the pedo avatar faggot, you defended Liz Warren even after she herself admitted error. If there is ANY justice left to be had? Bill "drop trou" and his klunt wife will be held accountable for their trips to pedo island. If I know you? You will continue to defend the most reprehensible because that is what you do here.

(snicker)
^^^ a delusional conspiracy nut chiming in with a non-sequitur to express his disdain for reality.

[...]

Savvy?

As Bad as Clinton? - WSJ

MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2001
Attorney Discipline

LOLOLOL

(snicker)
^^^ a delusional conspiracy nut chiming in with a non-sequitur to express his disdain for reality.

Yeah, faun faggot.....you best mind your manners and bypass addressing what I post as it pertains to your piss poor attempts to defend your fool-fueled musings of nothingness. Why is that? Because I bitchslap you into next week and much to the delight of the board masses that enjoy the spectacle.

(snicker)

[...]

Savvy?

As Bad as Clinton? - WSJ

MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2001
Attorney Discipline

LOLOLOL

(snicker)

Yeah, faun faggot.....you best mind your manners and bypass addressing what I post as it pertains to your piss poor attempts to defend your fool-fueled musings of nothingness. Why is that? Because I bitchslap you into next week and much to the delight of the board masses that enjoy the spectacle.

(snicker)
LOL

Delusional dale, you posted nothing relevant to what's being discussed. If you want me to reply to the content of your posts, try not spinning off on another one of your crazed delusional rants or start a new thread about your hallucinations.

[...]

Savvy?

As Bad as Clinton? - WSJ

MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2001
Attorney Discipline

LOLOLOL

(snicker)

(snicker)
LOL

Delusional dale, you posted nothing relevant to what's being discussed. If you want me to reply to the content of your posts, try not spinning off on another one of your crazed delusional rants or start a new thread about your hallucinations.

Liz"Pocahontas" Warren, dipshit......

[...]

Savvy?

As Bad as Clinton? - WSJ

MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2001
Attorney Discipline

LOLOLOL

(snicker)

(snicker)
LOL

Liz"Pocahontas" Warren, dipshit......
She has absolutely nothing to do with Clinton resigning from the Supreme Court bar, which is what's being discussed, delusional dale.

And what if those diddled girls didn't want to be diddled but were forced? No harm or foul then, too? And how about 12 year olds that looked 15 or 16? Or even younger? And boys. You KNOW there were boys there too. Those pervs would fuck a tree knot hole if it got them off.

Again, meh. Those 15 and 16 year old boys and girls were probably from countries and parts of the USA with little or no economic opportunities. Being sold into the sex trade was a good deal for them plus it has the added advantage of being able to blackmail the perverts who used them. Do you think anyone gets to the head of a US Intel Agency without being filmed having sex with underage boys and girls on multiple occasions? It's how they protect each other

I'm so fucking livid at how this is allowed to continue AND BE PROTECTED by the FBI that I can only respond with a Meh. The FBI goes after human traffickers and pedos the same way Peru will occasionally prosecute a drug mule to pretend they're "tough on drug crime" while allowing 99% of the activity to continue.

Again, meh. Those 15 and 16 year old boys and girls were probably from countries and parts of the USA with little or no economic opportunities. Being sold into the sex trade was a good deal for them plus it has the added advantage of being able to blackmail the perverts who used them. Do you think anyone gets to the head of a US Intel Agency without being filmed having sex with underage boys and girls on multiple occasions? It's how they protect each other

I'm so fucking livid at how this is allowed to continue AND BE PROTECTED by the FBI that I can only respond with a Meh. The FBI goes after human traffickers and pedos the same way Peru will occasionally prosecute a drug mule to pretend they're "tough on drug crime" while allowing 99% of the activity to continue.

Being sold into sex trade is a good deal for the poor???? You really fucking sick Frank.

Atlanta,
Houston, los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta have had a serious problem with trafficking underage girls for more than 2 decades. Any airport hub that has a lot of businessmen passing through.
I think Mayorkas prefers the young boys and sends the young girls to Chris Wray, Hunter and PedoPete

No, I am just doing the usual telling you how tremendously stupid you are. Please troll someone else.
Haha, you randomly bring up a post from 2020 to tell me I’m stupid and you’re calling ME the troll?!?! That’s hillarious

Forum List

Back