Bill Cosby wants to be paid for his time behind bars

Bill Cosby could be getting a payday for the amount of time he served in prison after the Pennsylvania high court vacated the comedian’s conviction.
Gots to get paid!!!

I am curious how that would work.

John Doe is accused of assault. He spends 8 months in jail waiting for his trial. He is found not-guilty. Before he was arrested, he made $3000 a month. Does the State owe him $24,000?

Vs...

John Doe is accused of assault. He spends 8 months in jail waiting for his trial. The judge finds out the evidence was false (the witness recanted, it was improperly collected, mistaken identity, DNA proves he wasn't there). Before he was arrested, he made $3000 a month. Does the State owe him $24,000?

Vs...

John Doe is accused of assault. He is found guilty He spends 8 months in prison. Later the State is found to have botched the case on a technicality and is released. Before he was arrested, he made $3000 a month. Does the State owe him $24,000?

PS: By "State" I mean the government....not Texas, Georgia, etc... vs. Dallas, Macon;

Guilt aside, he never should've been tried.

He should be compensated...
Yea because over 60 women lied on a man who has admitted he drugged and raped women.
They didnt lie. Cosby admitted it.

No, he didn't. It's silly leftard word games.
Whats the trurh? What did he actually say?

He "gave it to the women" in that he handed it to them, so that they could, of their own free will, get fucked up, before they had sex.

Whether it was just something that hollywood girls were enjoying at the time, or if it was what they needed to do, to have sex with a man in exchange for help with their careers,

he did not "Drug" them, as implied, but just provided them with the drugs they wanted.

He is a whoremonger, and a sexual harasser, but not a rapist.
That isnt what im hearing, from a bunch of different women. Also, just because someone gives you drugs, doesnt mean they are obligated to sex.

Bill Cosby could be getting a payday for the amount of time he served in prison after the Pennsylvania high court vacated the comedian’s conviction.
Gots to get paid!!!

I am curious how that would work.

John Doe is accused of assault. He spends 8 months in jail waiting for his trial. He is found not-guilty. Before he was arrested, he made $3000 a month. Does the State owe him $24,000?

Vs...

John Doe is accused of assault. He spends 8 months in jail waiting for his trial. The judge finds out the evidence was false (the witness recanted, it was improperly collected, mistaken identity, DNA proves he wasn't there). Before he was arrested, he made $3000 a month. Does the State owe him $24,000?

Vs...

John Doe is accused of assault. He is found guilty He spends 8 months in prison. Later the State is found to have botched the case on a technicality and is released. Before he was arrested, he made $3000 a month. Does the State owe him $24,000?

PS: By "State" I mean the government....not Texas, Georgia, etc... vs. Dallas, Macon;
The difference here is that Cosby was never supposed to have gone to trial. There was an agreement with the state that he would not be prosecuted and then, as I understand it, a new prosecutor decided to unilaterally void that agreement, which is something which, legally, he could not do...

Gots to get paid!!!

And why not?

Just think of all the women he could have raped!

He is OWED!!!

Maybe he & OJ could start a GoFundMe...

Yea because over 60 women lied on a man who has admitted he drugged and raped women.

He "gave it to the women" in that he handed it to them, so that they could, of their own free will, get fucked up, before they had sex.

Whether it was just something that hollywood girls were enjoying at the time, or if it was what they needed to do, to have sex with a man in exchange for help with their careers,

he did not "Drug" them, as implied, but just provided them with the drugs they wanted.

That isnt what im hearing, from a bunch of different women. Also, just because someone gives you drugs, doesnt mean they are obligated to sex.

EVery time I see them reveal the details, it turns out that they are using vague language, ie "giving them drugs" or "illegally", to give a FALSE impression that he "drugged them" without their knowledge or consent.

And no one is claiming that providing drugs or alcohol means that they are obligated to have sex.

The stories, that I have seen so far, look like a consensual exchange, sex for help with careers.

THe drugs, were either just for the women's enjoyment or just how they dealt emotionally with their exchange of sex for favors.

Bill Cosby had the nerve to state that the problems of black communities might be, at least partially their own fault and/or their own responsibility to fix.

Because of that, he had to be made an example of. That is what this is about.

Yea over 60 women are just lying on Bill, bullshit.

Did I say anything about lies? fucktard?
60 women claimed to be drugged and raped by Cosby, you claim he didn't rape anyone, so WTF would you call that?

60 women claimed to be drugged and raped by Cosby, you claim he didn't rape anyone, so WTF would you call that?

That is not what the women claim. The women claim that they took drugs willingly and then Bill Cosby and they had sex.

That is true. My point is that it is not rape, nor is it what libtards keep telling people.

Are you going to address that now, or are you going to pretend to be too stupid to get my point some more?

pay the man! the way the leftist mob violated his rights in their lust to silence him for his political views is very much akin to what the South African Govt did to Mandela
So you support a black man who has raped women, as long as, he spews propaganda about other black folks.
i don’t know if he raped anyone.

and what propaganda are you referring to?
Yea all those women are lying.

"When you got the quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby answered.

This is on record, idiot.
He never admitted to raping women brother.
He admitted to drugging them. He is guilty as hell I believe.

He did not admit to "drugging them". HE admitted to GIVING them drugs that they then willingly took, to get high.

The you libtards put a man in jail, based on fucking retarded word games, shows how utterly corrupt our courts have become.

I was caught up in the emotion of it all and thought this too, but the facts dictated otherwise. Yes, they're all lying.

Might (the number of women saying something) doesn't make right (the truth.)

That is not what the women claim. The women claim that they took drugs willingly and then Bill Cosby and they had sex.

That is true. My point is that it is not rape, nor is it what libtards keep telling people.

Are you going to address that now, or are you going to pretend to be too stupid to get my point some more?

I was caught up in the emotion of it all and thought this too, but the facts dictated otherwise. Yes, they're all lying.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman
She told The Cut magazine she was introduced to Cosby as a 17-year-old aspiring actress and model in 1985. For the next two years, she says Cosby flew her to events, moved her to New York and repeatedly drugged and raped her until she wriggled out of his grasp and he wrote her off. "

Two years? Multiple events? "MOVED HER TO NEW YORK"?

ANd finally, "repeatedly drugged and raped"?

Ok. This was not a rape. She was an aspiring actress, who, for a while was a mistress of a very successful and connected actor, who would provide drugs to her, so she could get high, before they had consensual sex.

Question, was he PAYING FOR HER APARTMENT IN NEW YORK?

Question: Was he setting her up with acting roles?

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman
She told The Cut magazine she was introduced to Cosby as a 17-year-old aspiring actress and model in 1985. For the next two years, she says Cosby flew her to events, moved her to New York and repeatedly drugged and raped her until she wriggled out of his grasp and he wrote her off. "

Ok. This was not a rape. She was an aspiring actress, who, for a while was a mistress of a very successful and connected actor, who would provide drugs to her, so she could get high, before they had consensual sex.

So how about the women who say they woke up screwed

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

Did they say that the next morning and report the incident or did they decide to do it 40 years later?

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

Did they say that the next morning and report the incident or did they decide to do it 40 years later?
Does saying it 40 years later make it less true? I agree that its not the best time to do it, and those claims should be met with some skepticism, but when there are a million fucking girls saying it, there is clearly a problem.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

Does saying it 40 years later make it less true? I agree that its not the best time to do it, and those claims should be met with some skepticism, but when there are a million fucking girls saying it, there is clearly a problem.
It makes a huge difference in today's culture, everyone wants the spotlight and everyone likes getting paid. Juries today love punishing successful people, it's the culture we live in. If someone waited 40 years to pipe up in my opinion, whatever happened to a person must have not been that serious to begin with

Forum List

Back