Bill Cosby wants to be paid for his time behind bars

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
Bill Cosby could be getting a payday for the amount of time he served in prison after the Pennsylvania high court vacated the comedian’s conviction.
Gots to get paid!!!

Bill Cosby could be getting a payday for the amount of time he served in prison after the Pennsylvania high court vacated the comedian’s conviction.
Gots to get paid!!!

Prosecutor fucked up big time. He should get paid. They cant even retry him.

Bill Cosby was paid for his time in prison. Prisoners that do some form of work while in prison (i.e., making license plates, et cetera) are paid an hourly or daily wage, with that amount differing between states. It isn't much, but he's been paid for his time there.

Bill Cosby was paid for his time in prison. Prisoners that do some form of work while in prison (i.e., making license plates, et cetera) are paid an hourly or daily wage, with that amount differing between states. It isn't much, but he's been paid for his time there.

The point is that he never should've been there in the first place. It's no different than if you or I were thrown into jail and paid $6 a day to do menial chores. Upon our conviction being vacated, we'd want to be paid, and rightly so, and I don't believe for a second that you would be okay with the hourly or daily wage offered by the state.

Again, There's no question of guilt here. The question arises because he never should've been criminally charged, and the state agreed to that, right up until they had the information they wanted...

pay the man! the way the leftist mob violated his rights in their lust to silence him for his political views is very much akin to what the South African Govt did to Mandela

Prosecutor fucked up big time. He should get paid. They cant even retry him.
Not only should Mr. Cosby get paid, but the Prosecutor should be tried and receive jail time for this travesty. It was unlawful.

The Prosecutor didn't do this by himself ,you know. The judge and the jury were involved as well. Not to mention the Commonwealth Dept of Justice and Gov. Wolf who could have ordered him released at any time.

Gots to get paid!!!

Good. The people responsible should be humiliated and pay a price. I hope he fucks them good.

Gots to get paid!!!

Good. The people responsible should be humiliated and pay a price. I hope he fucks them good.
That's what he did the the women he drugged and raped.

Gots to get paid!!!

That's what he did the the women he drugged and raped.

He did not drug them. Are you retarded or just lying?

Forum List

Back