Kevin is meeting with Trump today

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
It would appear that he's going to let Donald pick his choices for the 1/6 select committee investigation. My guess on Trump choices: Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, Jim Jordan, Andrew "Tourists" Clyde, Mo Brooks and maybe Paul Gosar.

Of course, Nancy has veto power over idiots such as this, but Trump will definitely push for the deniers who will provide the most obstruction and yell the loudest.

House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy is expected to meet with former President Donald Trump on Thursday, as the California Republican is considering which members of his conference to appoint to a special committee tasked with investigating the deadly January 6 riot at the US Capitol.​
"Kevin McCarthy will be meeting with me this afternoon at Trump National in Bedminster, N.J. Much to discuss!" Trump announced in a statement Thursday.​

It would appear that he's going to let Donald pick his choices for the 1/6 select committee investigation. My guess on Trump choices: Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, Jim Jordan, Andrew "Tourists" Clyde, Mo Brooks and maybe Paul Gosar.

Of course, Nancy has veto power over idiots such as this, but Trump will definitely push for the deniers who will provide the most obstruction and yell the loudest.

House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy is expected to meet with former President Donald Trump on Thursday, as the California Republican is considering which members of his conference to appoint to a special committee tasked with investigating the deadly January 6 riot at the US Capitol.​
"Kevin McCarthy will be meeting with me this afternoon at Trump National in Bedminster, N.J. Much to discuss!" Trump announced in a statement Thursday.​

I think we should have a public debate and the deniers should absolutely get to speak their peace. I want to hear what the idiots have to say. Get it on record their lies.

The buffoon has complete control over the GQP, party leaders literally travel to genuflect before him, and the Trumpsters whine when we talk about him.

Too funny.
Kevin is definitely Donnie's ButtBoy. He's just a horrible human. Can't hardly wait until he is called to testify under oath about his phone conversation with Donnie during the riot. :)

Could this by any chance, be the same McCarthy who strongly condemned Trump for the Jan 6th insurrection??....McCarthy says Trump ‘bears responsibility’ for Capitol riot

The buffoon has complete control over the GQP, party leaders literally travel to genuflect before him, and the Trumpsters whine when we talk about him.

Too funny.
Kevin is definitely Donnie's ButtBoy. He's just a horrible human. Can't hardly wait until he is called to testify under oath about his phone conversation with Donnie during the riot. :)
I hope that happens. Must-see TV.

Could this by any chance, be the same McCarthy who strongly condemned Trump for the Jan 6th insurrection??....McCarthy says Trump ‘bears responsibility’ for Capitol riot
That was a moment of weakness ..
A couple weeks later he was on a plane to Mar-a-Lago to kiss Donnie's ass.

OPOU4KYBTNC6PJ2GQKL7XHE5DU.jpg

Yup, after hearing that Trump let loose a barrage of obscenities describing him McCarthy saw his chance at the speakership fade so it was down to Mar-a-Largo ASAP and..I'm sorry Mr.Trump I was taken out of context. My I have your holy forgiveness oh Chosen One.

Too funny.
So, instead of bitching about "Trumpsters" why not ask what "Trumpsters" actually want, instead of dismissing and ignoring 75,000,000 voters?

Has anyone bothered?

Too funny.
So, instead of bitching about "Trumpsters" why not ask what "Trumpsters" actually want, instead of dismissing and ignoring 75,000,000 voters?

Has anyone bothered?
We know what Trumpsters want, an authoritarian oligarchy dominated by white men and why are they ignoring almost 85,000,000 voters who wanted no part of Trump?

Has anyone bothered?
Excellent point Boots. So what DO you want in a president other than to violently overturn a free and fair election, cozy up to tinhorn prick-taters whilst trashing our allies, play the perpetual victim, trash all our institutions and generally fuck up everything they touch?

I think we should have a public debate and the deniers should absolutely get to speak their peace. I want to hear what the idiots have to say. Get it on record their lies.

I waited throughout the entire trump administration for any of its representatives to make any statement while under oath.

The republicans refuse to participate in any public debate in which they can explain their actions and their policies to the American people.

This shying away from testifying under oath and refusal to engage in a public discussion strongly suggest guilt. One would think that all members of Congress would want a thorough investigation of the events of Jan.6. What are they hiding???

I waited throughout the entire trump administration for any of its representatives to make any statement while under oath.

The republicans refuse to participate in any public debate in which they can explain their actions and their policies to the American people.

This shying away from testifying under oath and refusal to engage in a public discussion strongly suggest guilt. One would think that all members of Congress would want a thorough investigation of the events of Jan.6. What are they hiding???
Easy peasy - They want to whitewash their own complicity.
I say we pull in the Insurrectionist Twins - Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz as well.

Too funny.

Yup, after hearing that Trump let loose a barrage of obscenities describing him McCarthy saw his chance at the speakership fade so it was down to Mar-a-Largo ASAP and..I'm sorry Mr.Trump I was taken out of context. My I have your holy forgiveness oh Chosen One.

Everyone should have someone who loves them the way you guys love Trump.

Too funny.

It's not about Trump. It never has been.

I realize you have no idea what that means.

Too funny.

Has anyone bothered?
We know what Trumpsters want, an authoritarian oligarchy dominated by white men and why are they ignoring almost 85,000,000 voters who wanted no part of Trump?
That is exactly the opposite of what "Trumpsters" want and you fucking know it.

I would say 99% of "Trumpsters" want our government to get the fuck out of our lives and our pocketbooks. We want the DC assholes to knock it off with their wasteful spending on ANYTHING but the interests of American people. We want the DC elite to be held to THE SAME FUCKING STANDARD that non-DC Americans are held to.

Hillary Clinton was CLEARLY held to a much lesser standard than the average joe, and she had NO PROBLEM with business as usual in DC. THAT is why Trump won.

Now, we're back to THE CLEARLY MOST BUSINESS-AS-USUAL DC insider alive. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

GET IT????

Too funny.

LOL. You BlueAnons couldn't make it "not about Trump" if someone put a gun to your head.

1626370808605.png

Has anyone bothered?
Excellent point Boots. So what DO you want in a president other than to violently overturn a free and fair election, cozy up to tinhorn prick-taters whilst trashing our allies, play the perpetual victim, trash all our institutions and generally fuck up everything they touch?
How about NOT tax our businesses into bankruptcy?

NOT trying to pass more bullshit gun legislation that does nothing but affect the law abiding?

What about STOP allowing foreign countries to have GROSSLY unequal trade deals that fuck over Americans?

Maybe STOP getting us into treaties that do nothing but obligate the U.S. and act as nothing more than a means of the rest of the world syphoning off American wealth?

If you hated Trump so much, and don't want another Trump in the White House, maybe try running some better candidates who are not world dong suckers who will sell out the American people and try to relieve us of our individual liberty?

Too funny.

We know.

It's about wanting to willfully bow down to the world and take it up the ass.

It's about business-as-usual in DC, while WE THE PEOPLE are continually ignored.

It's about finding ways to take away any gun you think looks too scary.

It is 100% about loving YOUR brand of Authoritarianism.

Forum List

Back