Bill Cosby wants to be paid for his time behind bars

Guilt aside, he never should've been tried.

He should be compensated...
Yea because over 60 women lied on a man who has admitted he drugged and raped women.
They didnt lie. Cosby admitted it.

No, he didn't. It's silly leftard word games.
Whats the trurh? What did he actually say?

He "gave it to the women" in that he handed it to them, so that they could, of their own free will, get fucked up, before they had sex.

Whether it was just something that hollywood girls were enjoying at the time, or if it was what they needed to do, to have sex with a man in exchange for help with their careers,

he did not "Drug" them, as implied, but just provided them with the drugs they wanted.

Yea all those women are lying.
I was caught up in the emotion of it all and thought this too, but the facts dictated otherwise. Yes, they're all lying.

Might (the number of women saying something) doesn't make right (the truth.)

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman
She told The Cut magazine she was introduced to Cosby as a 17-year-old aspiring actress and model in 1985. For the next two years, she says Cosby flew her to events, moved her to New York and repeatedly drugged and raped her until she wriggled out of his grasp and he wrote her off. "

Two years? Multiple events? "MOVED HER TO NEW YORK"?

ANd finally, "repeatedly drugged and raped"?

Ok. This was not a rape. She was an aspiring actress, who, for a while was a mistress of a very successful and connected actor, who would provide drugs to her, so she could get high, before they had consensual sex.

Question, was he PAYING FOR HER APARTMENT IN NEW YORK?

Question: Was he setting her up with acting roles?
So how about the women who say they woke up screwed
Did they say that the next morning and report the incident or did they decide to do it 40 years later?
Does saying it 40 years later make it less true? I agree that its not the best time to do it, and those claims should be met with some skepticism, but when there are a million fucking girls saying it, there is clearly a problem.
It makes a huge difference in today's culture, everyone wants the spotlight and everyone likes getting paid. Juries today love punishing successful people, it's the culture we live in. If someone waited 40 years to pipe up in my opinion, whatever happened to a person must have not been that serious to begin with
You never see 60 women randomly accuse a guy of rape though. Cosby is literally one of the most prolific serial rapists our country has ever seen. His numbers are staggering.
No, he was a black man who talked out about things that blacks didn;t want him to talk about. He had to be made an example of.
No he was a black man that got in front of predominately white audiences and put down black folks, if he was sincere in his speeches about some black folks he would have gone and talked to the folks he was talking about. Cosby has always been a coward and will always be a coward.

He gave ONE famous speech, in which he gave some constructive criticism to the black community.

And that is why you are joining in with the white women making obviously false rape charges against a black man, decades after the fact.

Emmett Till is on the phone, he wants to have a word with you.
Yea he probably wants to tell me how disgusted he is that Bill Cosby is such a rapist coward. He gave speeches about black folks who were not even in the audience, who was that doing good for? Why didn't he go down in the Hood and talk to the folks directly that he was talking about.

I think he would probably be more interested in why you are siding with white women making obviously false accusations against a black man.

There are black women accusing this coward as well. I am pretty sure Emmitt doesn't have any faith in the US Justice System after they allowed his killers to never be held accountable for his murder.
Being "forever 14" he probably would not understand your blind partisan leftism.

I am pretty sure he understands your right wing racism though.
Emmitt was killed by dems and protected by the dem govt.

He was killed by 2 Southern white, racist men. Just like Ahmaud Arbery.
He’d be happy that his death helped spark the civil rights movement, lead by people like Cosby, that ultimately lead to things like the Civil Rights Act that lead to breaking up the dems voter suppression in the south.

How did Bill Cosby help lead the Civil Rights Movement? Please tell me some of the marches or protest that he spoke at or attended.
I think he’d be happy to see the new mississippi where the most african americans in the US hold elected offices.

Would he? Being that MS is still one of the poorest states in the country which means the black folks in that state suffer more than anyone.
couple dems that were protected by the dem govt

i’ve listed something .but you would benefit a great deal if you took the time to lear.my about civil rights. I doubt you will though, your party doesn’t want th learning
Republicans are the ones who want to keep history white washed and to keep white supremacy alive and well.
That seems to be at odds with the history of the political parties dude.

JO
he’s a sharecropper on the dem plantation still. He goes around saying up is down and left is right because he’s overseers like Joey “racial jungle” xiden told him.

he’s scared of the truth and freedom…he wouldn’t know where to get his next piece of bread without a member of the party of the klan giving it to him.

So tell us Slies who is holding up the John Lewis Bill, who is stopping the Police Reform Bill. A Trump Humper whore who has been brainwashed by Trumpism.

Yea because over 60 women lied on a man who has admitted he drugged and raped women.

He "gave it to the women" in that he handed it to them, so that they could, of their own free will, get fucked up, before they had sex.

Whether it was just something that hollywood girls were enjoying at the time, or if it was what they needed to do, to have sex with a man in exchange for help with their careers,

he did not "Drug" them, as implied, but just provided them with the drugs they wanted.

I was caught up in the emotion of it all and thought this too, but the facts dictated otherwise. Yes, they're all lying.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman
She told The Cut magazine she was introduced to Cosby as a 17-year-old aspiring actress and model in 1985. For the next two years, she says Cosby flew her to events, moved her to New York and repeatedly drugged and raped her until she wriggled out of his grasp and he wrote her off. "

Ok. This was not a rape. She was an aspiring actress, who, for a while was a mistress of a very successful and connected actor, who would provide drugs to her, so she could get high, before they had consensual sex.

Did they say that the next morning and report the incident or did they decide to do it 40 years later?
Does saying it 40 years later make it less true? I agree that its not the best time to do it, and those claims should be met with some skepticism, but when there are a million fucking girls saying it, there is clearly a problem.
It makes a huge difference in today's culture, everyone wants the spotlight and everyone likes getting paid. Juries today love punishing successful people, it's the culture we live in. If someone waited 40 years to pipe up in my opinion, whatever happened to a person must have not been that serious to begin with
You never see 60 women randomly accuse a guy of rape though. Cosby is literally one of the most prolific serial rapists our country has ever seen. His numbers are staggering.
No, he was a black man who talked out about things that blacks didn;t want him to talk about. He had to be made an example of.
No he was a black man that got in front of predominately white audiences and put down black folks, if he was sincere in his speeches about some black folks he would have gone and talked to the folks he was talking about. Cosby has always been a coward and will always be a coward.

He gave ONE famous speech, in which he gave some constructive criticism to the black community.

And that is why you are joining in with the white women making obviously false rape charges against a black man, decades after the fact.

Yea he probably wants to tell me how disgusted he is that Bill Cosby is such a rapist coward. He gave speeches about black folks who were not even in the audience, who was that doing good for? Why didn't he go down in the Hood and talk to the folks directly that he was talking about.

I think he would probably be more interested in why you are siding with white women making obviously false accusations against a black man.

There are black women accusing this coward as well. I am pretty sure Emmitt doesn't have any faith in the US Justice System after they allowed his killers to never be held accountable for his murder.
Being "forever 14" he probably would not understand your blind partisan leftism.

He’d be happy that his death helped spark the civil rights movement, lead by people like Cosby, that ultimately lead to things like the Civil Rights Act that lead to breaking up the dems voter suppression in the south.

How did Bill Cosby help lead the Civil Rights Movement? Please tell me some of the marches or protest that he spoke at or attended.
I think he’d be happy to see the new mississippi where the most african americans in the US hold elected offices.

Would he? Being that MS is still one of the poorest states in the country which means the black folks in that state suffer more than anyone.

i’ve listed something .but you would benefit a great deal if you took the time to lear.my about civil rights. I doubt you will though, your party doesn’t want th learning
Republicans are the ones who want to keep history white washed and to keep white supremacy alive and well.
hahahaa says the guy who just voted for Joey “racial jungle” biden the same guy that got the vote of Richard Spenser the leading White Nationalist in the united states
Come on Slies, you know that white supremacist and racist support your God, Trumpy.

just another african american that was targeted by the oppressive govt
No just another boot licker who tried to take profit off of white racism.
huh? how so? he was a leader of civil rights! many owe their careers to his trailblazing career.

Bullshit, he was hiding during the Civil Rights Movement and then in the 1980s he came out like he was this big Civil Rights Advocate.
you just don’t like that he called folks like you out for being losers and playing the victim card.

You like the fact that he attacked black folks and said the things your racist ass wants to say. You can call me a loser, victim and any other right wing catch word you like. Ask me if I give 2 F*cks.
haha he was on national television during the civil rights movement…one of the first african americans on network tv

you plantation boys don’t know much
Amos and Andy were on television what the hell does that mean? As a D biting Trump Humper, you should never speak of a plantation.

just another african american that was targeted by the oppressive govt
No just another boot licker who tried to take profit off of white racism.
huh? how so? he was a leader of civil rights! many owe their careers to his trailblazing career.

Bullshit, he was hiding during the Civil Rights Movement and then in the 1980s he came out like he was this big Civil Rights Advocate.
you just don’t like that he called folks like you out for being losers and playing the victim card.

You like the fact that he attacked black folks and said the things your racist ass wants to say. You can call me a loser, victim and any other right wing catch word you like. Ask me if I give 2 F*cks.
haha he was on national television during the civil rights movement…one of the first african americans on network tv

you plantation boys don’t know much
Amos and Andy were on television what the hell does that mean? As a D biting Trump Humper, you should never speak of a plantation.
He was the first African-American to win a Prime-Time Emmy Award, back in 66, when the Dems were still lynching African-Americans, enforcing their Jim Crow laws, and Joey Xiden was happy at his segratated schools. He was on the forefront of bringing African-American culture to the forefront of America, especially in his 1968 documentary on the subject that aired on CBS.

White folks have always loved to be entertained by black folks, what does that have to do with him standing up for Civil Rights? Nat King Cole, Sammy Davis Jr, James Brown, Harry Bellefonte, Sidney Poitier and the list goes on and on of black folks who were on TV.
You lack of knowledge on the people that lead the way of the Civil Rights movement, to fight the injustice by the Dem party, is obviously wildly obvious....and sad, but then again, you are still on the Plantation

Your an idiot and you don't have a clue about the Civil Rights Movement, you probably weren't even born yet. Go read a book or something and educate yourself.
Yes, and they were civil rights leaders...same with Jackie Robinson
It's ashame you take their leadership, and what they had to go to through to be the first, in the face of such oppression from the Dems.

but frankly, not surprised given that you are still on the plantation.

You're a dumb ass Trump Humper so I mean would anyone really expect you to think any differently. Please tell me what made Bill Cosby a Civil Rights Leader.
i already did. they didn’t teach you how to res on the plantation? or just think?
Being on a television show didn't make you a Civil Rights Leader fool.
not in and of itself agreed
Whatelse did he do?
brought the plight of the african american at the hands of dems to the forefought
Explain how he did that Slies.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

JO
Well the political parties switched in the late 70s, early 80s. dude.
hahaa yeah…it true some people left the dnc as it became further radial but it didn’t switch with the gop
The man who ran in 1948 on a Racist, Segregationist Platform was honored as one of the best Republicans of all time. Slies are you naive or just that stupid.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

The wacist white guy siding the falsely accused black guy? I think he would love me.
Why would he love those who murdered him?

Mmm, how am I "those that murdered him"? Defining me by my wace? That kind of makes you the racist here, doesn't it?

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

The wacist white guy siding the falsely accused black guy? I think he would love me.
haha he wouldn’t! there is no doubt he’d hate the dems, and be said folks like yourself were still out there on the plantation still working for rhe racist dems, defending them, ans oppressing people.

You're and idiot and you just type shit to hear yourself talk. Republicans are the ones standing in the way of Police Reform and protecting Voting Rights, so he knows who is oppressing and defending racist in today's society.

Dem cities, with dem mayors and dem city councils, and it's our fault.

lol!!! What a load of shit.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

JO

No one believes that retarded shit anymore. THat is just, something assholes say to sort of give themselves pretend cover to be assholes.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

hahahaa says the guy who just voted for Joey “racial jungle” biden the same guy that got the vote of Richard Spenser the leading White Nationalist in the united states
Come on Slies, you know that white supremacist and racist support your God, Trumpy.

You are a wace baiting asshole.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

JO
hahaa yeah…it true some people left the dnc as it became further radial but it didn’t switch with the gop
The man who ran in 1948 on a Racist, Segregationist Platform was honored as one of the best Republicans of all time. Slies are you naive or just that stupid.

So to support your claim of the parties flipping in the 70s, you cite an election in 1948? lol!!! Looking at 1948, Dewey, the republican candidate, as governor, passed the first state law in the country, banning racial discrimination in employment.

Too bad he lost against the Dem. But that was before the bi-partisan consensus.

I have to admit to being a bit thin on the facts here.... I remember the accusers....some of them were high profile and credible....so what do you think the guy actually deserves?
I grew up in the 60's listening to his albums. When the story broke I couldn't believe it.
The bottom line is, only Bill and his accusers know what really happened.
That being said I don't see him as much of a threat.
Hopefully something good will come of this.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

Mmm, how am I "those that murdered him"? Defining me by my wace? That kind of makes you the racist here, doesn't it?
Wasn't it 2 white men that murdered him?

Wasn't an all white jury that found them Not Guilty.

Wasn't it a white judge presiding over the case.

From your link.

"
6. Barbara Bowman

Wasn't it 2 white men that murdered him?

Wasn't an all white jury that found them Not Guilty.

Wasn't it a white judge presiding over the case.

Other white people.

you seem to be judging me by my race, not by my actions.

indeed, you're judging yourself, by your race and not your actions too.

And assuming that Emmet would do that same.

I'm assuming that Emmet would relate to the falsely accused man, and appreciate that I am being skeptical of some obviously false accusations.

Judging me on my ACTIONS, and not my race.

Do you have any evidence that Emmet was a racist, like you?

No but it's not about need. It's about setting an example. I have no clue how he ended up in prison after reading what happened.
In USA 2021, all men accused of Sexual Misconduct are presumed guilty. Most lose their career and university enrollment without any reasonable investigation.

Criminal Justice System still has very watered down Presumption of Innocence.

pay the man! the way the leftist mob violated his rights in their lust to silence him for his political views is very much akin to what the South African Govt did to Mandela
Also he was guilty by accusation.

Most older men who post here have many Swords of Damocles hanging over them. Each hair is getting thinner.

Forum List

Back