Bikers Go To Mexico to FREE MARINE

So he went into Mexico with a couple guns and has fired two lawyers already, and Obama is suppose to do what?
Friend of Marine jailed in Mexico says he is growing increasingly 'despondent' | Fox News

obama could do plenty. Put mexico on the tourist advisory list. Close the ports of entry. Withhold foreign aid. That marine would be out within the hour.

Freeze mexican assets in the u.s. until they get serious about smuggling humans.
That'll get their attention immediately.

So he went into Mexico with a couple guns and has fired two lawyers already, and Obama is suppose to do what?

Friend of Marine jailed in Mexico says he is growing increasingly 'despondent' | Fox News

obama could do plenty. Put mexico on the tourist advisory list. Close the ports of entry. Withhold foreign aid. That marine would be out within the hour.

Why would he do that for one moron who can't manage to not fire his lawyers? Or figure out where Mexico is.
That would be like me walking near the border north of here with a bunch of weed, then claiming I didn't know where the border was when Canadian border patrol picked me up. I mean, weed is legal here. ;)

i really am curious why his former military status means he can break mexican law and face no consequences in the minds of some people.

You never had incompetent or lawyers who told you to lie?

Lawyers like to get people in trouble. Whom do you think has to pay them when you are in trouble? Would you like to be on the hook for 20 hours or 160 hours? Depends on how much trouble the lawyer gets you into. It is in their interests to drag anything out because hours equal pay.

Last edited:

Freeze mexican assets in the u.s. until they get serious about smuggling humans.

That'll get their attention immediately.

Or we get serious about buying their drugs?
I have always found it funny the US has a higher rate of drug use than Mexico, yet we blame them.
Oh! And if we freeze Mexican assets, how many large corporations will be pissed when they shut down their Mexican factories?

Lawyers like to get people in trouble. Whom do you think has to pay them when you are in trouble? Would you like to be on the hook for 20 hours or 160 hours? Depends on how much trouble the lawyer gets you into. It is in their interests to drag anything out because hours equal pay.

Yeah, that's it. Lol

i really am curious why his former military status means he can break mexican law and face no consequences in the minds of some people.

Who did he hurt? No one.

I wonder if the border is actually someone's property or really no one's property. If it is no one's property then it is just an arbitrary decision.

Yeah, that's it. Lol

And if I was your lawyer, you would just be just another customer, that's all.

Who did he hurt? No one.

I wonder if the border is actually someone's property or really no one's property. If it is no one's property then it is just an arbitrary decision.

i don't understand the question. he was arrested on the mexican side of the border after ignoring signs saying that bringing guns into mexico was illegal, that he was approaching the border, and then he chose to drive through a 'nothing to declare' lane.

so why should he get a pass for breaking the law because he once served in the military?

I'm curious as to why bergdahl's status as a soldier means he can violate military law in a war zone and have the president of the u.s. get directly involved to free him.

Who did he hurt? No one.

i don't understand the question. he was arrested on the mexican side of the border after ignoring signs saying that bringing guns into mexico was illegal, that he was approaching the border, and then he chose to drive through a 'nothing to declare' lane.

so why should he get a pass for breaking the law because he once served in the military?

Because Obama must have had something to do with him breaking Mexican laws.

Who did he hurt? No one.

mexicans illegally violate the border by the tens of thousands every day despite signs and the president thinks THAT'S a great idea.

Because after all it weakens america and that IS the goal.

Who did he hurt? No one.

mexicans illegally violate the border by the tens of thousands every day despite signs and the president thinks THAT'S a great idea.

Because after all it weakens america and that IS the goal.

try to stay on topic.

I'm curious as to why bergdahl's status as a soldier means he can violate military law in a war zone and have the president of the u.s. get directly involved to free him.

if you're really curious why the president would want to bring home a captured soldier there's no helping you.

Yeah, that's it. Lol

You could never be a lawyer. You have to graduate high school.

Yeah, that's it. Lol

You could never be a lawyer. You have to graduate high school.

My sister works for lawyers. They are like one step away from getting disbarred. She started telling me that lawyers don't lie, they have excuses.....if you buy that. Imagine working for someone who is unpredictably changeable.

Those disbarment totals accounted for just over 0.08 percent of the U.S. population of 1.27 million active practicing attorneys at the end of 2012

Disbarred lawyers who seek reinstatement have a rough road to redemption

So, yes, it does happen.

If you think that anything over 500 bikers showing up and surrounding the forty or so guards and staff there, then you are a bigger idiot and coward than I gave you discredit for.

That staff is also afraid of the prisoners INSIE the jail taking advantage of the situation, dumbass. IF more than 500 bikers show up the guards will shit the pants, stupid fuck.

From what I've read they have no intention of crossing the border and I doubt the border guard on Mexico's side would let them, so I don't really see the point in this.

Who did he hurt? No one.

We had a co-worker who went to board a plane with a knife in her purse. Should she go to jail? We know her. She wouldn't do anything wrong. They let her go. She explained she walks home and there are a lot of pit bulls. Should a nice lady who never committed any crimes and who is non-violent go to jail because she forgot?

Have you ever done anything wrong?
How would you feel if there was a law for it?
Would you like to serve your sentence in a Mexico jail?
Is it the same as an American jail?

Are you in favor of having checkpoints before the border so Americans don't get in trouble? Why wasn't that right afforded to him?

Do they have the same sense of justice and would you like to be judged by a different standard of justice?

No one is saying he shouldn't be exempt because he is a former marine but either being a marine tells his character or else the military is enlisting people who don't belong. Which one do you want to believe?

If everything was clear cut, why would we need attorneys? Why would we need to cross examine? Why don't we just send everyone to jail then?

•"Rats climb over prisoners' beds in the dark and mice crawl out of broken toilets."
•"Rapes, stabbings, beatings, and other acts of violence are rampant."
•"The air is so contaminated from frequent fires that some prisoners expel black mucous from their noses."
•"Medical staff has ignored gangrenous wounds. One prisoner's scrotum swelled to the size of a softball before revealing a hard knot on his testicle. he was denied timely proper care for weeks and was later diagnosed with testicular cancer that had spread to his abdomen."
•"Suicide attempts are frequent; some are successful. Other prisoners engage in gross acts of self-mutilation, including electrocution, swallowing shards of glass and razors, and tearing into their flesh with sharp objects. Defendants deny prisoners even rudimentary mental health treatment and, last year, reduced access to psychiatric care."
•"Because there is insufficient officer staffing, prisoners are frequently left in the grime-covered shower stalls, wet, naked and cold for hours at a time."
•"Many cells lack functioning toilets; prisoners defecate into Styrofoam trays or plastic trash bags and have no way of ridding their cells of the waste other than tossing it onto the housing unit through the slots in their cell doors, where it remains."

A Lawsuit Alleges Horrors at a Rat-Infested Mississippi Prison - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic

Does anybody deserve this?

Forum List

Back