Bikers Go To Mexico to FREE MARINE

The FORMER Marine went back & forth across the border....odd....

Mexican Officials: Marine Crossed Border 3 Previous Times | NBC 7 San Diego
This is the part I found odd.
"Mexican officials also said they have information provided by U.S. authorities showing that Tahmooressi had entered through the same border crossing on three prior occasions."

So the US is working on it. But not exactly helping the guy.

should the us be in the habit of covering up evidence for criminals?

lol, you are such a fucking fool.

The people running that jail are nothing more than normal human beings and likely have never had anyone shoot at them in their whole fucking lives.

If you think that anything over 500 bikers showing up and surrounding the forty or so guards and staff there, then you are a bigger idiot and coward than I gave you discredit for.

That staff is also afraid of the prisoners INSIE the jail taking advantage of the situation, dumbass. IF more than 500 bikers show up the guards will shit the pants, stupid fuck.

If those bikers brought any firearms with them, they would risk being thrown into a similar facility as the man they are playing Hero for.

If they made it past the border, they'd still have to make it to the jail, "intimidate" the guards into letting the man go... the same guards who are intimidated by the cartels far more that some biker trash from America. Murder is normal in Mexico, and the chances that they have "never had anyone shoot at them" is almost non-existent. And these bikers would still have to ride back across the border without getting slain or arrested by law enforcement.

On top of that

The cartels have eyes and ears everywhere in Mexico. Nothing important happens without them knowing about it.

The local cartel(s) are gonna recognize that those bikers straight up disrespected their country by riding in all high and mighty. If anyone is gonna fuck over their local law enforcement its gonna be them, not some American biker weaklings.

Five hundred is a tiny number. The cartels still have more manpower, waaaay better firepower, home turf advantage, and far more resources at their disposal to prevent those fools from riding into their country and making demands and thinking they'll escape with their lives :)

lol, yeah, the Mexican government would just tell the bikers to go get in jail and they would just meeekly do it....lol. You are a fucking retard.

BTW, the cartels don't give a fuck if anyone disrespects their government, idiot. They disrespect it, attack it and kill government agents all the damn time their own selves, you fucking moron.

You've attempted to twist my words against me but you've failed miserably.

I said the cartels would recognize that the bikers disrespected their country. Can you not tell the difference between a country and a country's government?

Besides. Plenty of humans in Mexico that work law enforcement are involved with cartels anyway. Their connections will be happy to butcher these pathetic wannabe "warriors" lmao. Most of these motorcyclists have never experienced the sensation of taking a human life. That's a prerequisite to join pretty much all cartels, and many powerful criminal groups here in the U.S.

I know a guy who wanted to join ________. They had a human bound in a large sack, with tape over her mouth. They ordered him to kick the shit out of the human inside and beat her to a pulp in order to be initiated into the group. So he did :)

When she was dead they revealed it was his mother :)

Welcome to your new family motherfucker. lol. But that's a good way to harden someone. Make them sacrifice the people they care about the most. These are the type of humans that these motorcyclists are challenging by barging into their country and making demands.

Law enforcement might shoot these bikers, they might not. But these bikers have far more to fear from a culture that loves death. These cartels could easily slay them, take their bloody heads, and place them at an altar to Santisima Muerte to rejoice and celebrate the murder of their victims :)

If you honestly believe that this biker trash can just ride into Mexico without getting slaughtered like the bitches they are, perhaps you should reflect on your own ignorance before hurling feces in the forum.

Last edited:
These dumbasses are gonna get themselves shot or beheaded or both :)

We all gotta die someday. May as well be while standing up in defense of an American. Most modern Americans would rather die hiding in a dark corner.

So you'd suggest that I sacrifice my life for some random human that I don't even know, just because he is an "American"? Hell no.

I would sooner join a cartel and execute him myself just to shut everyone the f*** up, and divert my forces towards destroying those who'd attempt to "rescue" him, especially if they were stupid enough to ride into Mexico all high and mighty, like the cartels are supposed to be intimidated lmao

Oh no ... your comfort is FAR more important than some random idiot who fought for your rights. No, no ... just stay in your safe corner and let everyone else stand up for righteousness. Why bother with those nasty things called integrity, courage, and neighborly love.

Just think where we would be if our founding fathers had said: "hell no! I'm not gonna fight the British for some lowlife farmer I don't even know."

Glad you weren't a founding father. You're hardly worthy of tying their shoelaces.

We all gotta die someday. May as well be while standing up in defense of an American. Most modern Americans would rather die hiding in a dark corner.

So you'd suggest that I sacrifice my life for some random human that I don't even know, just because he is an "American"? Hell no.

I would sooner join a cartel and execute him myself just to shut everyone the f*** up, and divert my forces towards destroying those who'd attempt to "rescue" him, especially if they were stupid enough to ride into Mexico all high and mighty, like the cartels are supposed to be intimidated lmao

Oh no ... your comfort is FAR more important than some random idiot who fought for your rights. No, no ... just stay in your safe corner and let everyone else stand up for righteousness. Why bother with those nasty things called integrity, courage, and neighborly love.

Just think where we would be if our founding fathers had said: "hell no! I'm not gonna fight the British for some lowlife farmer I don't even know."

Glad you weren't a founding father. You're hardly worthy of tying their shoelaces.

The guy is a criminal. He didn't fight for anyones rights. If he did then he would know how to obey and respect the laws no matter what country he was in. The bikers are going to find out the hard way he isnt worth saving if someone doesn't talk some sense into them.

"Mexican officials also said they have information provided by U.S. authorities showing that Tahmooressi had entered through the same border crossing on three prior occasions."

I wonder what the dates were that he had entered prior and why that is pertinent to him not being familiar with the interstate getting to that gate. Three whole times? Wow, sounds like he was an EXPERT, lol.

The big thing about carrying all the time is that a lot of times you forget you had put the things in the car.

At any rate, this situation only went sideways when the Mexican ARMY intervened and put the man under arrest for an obvious mistake.

If we treated all the Mexican illegals in this country like that Peach and her comrades would have a shit fit, roflmao.

If those bikers brought any firearms with them, they would risk being thrown into a similar facility as the man they are playing Hero for.

If they made it past the border, they'd still have to make it to the jail, "intimidate" the guards into letting the man go... the same guards who are intimidated by the cartels far more that some biker trash from America. Murder is normal in Mexico, and the chances that they have "never had anyone shoot at them" is almost non-existent. And these bikers would still have to ride back across the border without getting slain or arrested by law enforcement.

On top of that

The cartels have eyes and ears everywhere in Mexico. Nothing important happens without them knowing about it.

The local cartel(s) are gonna recognize that those bikers straight up disrespected their country by riding in all high and mighty. If anyone is gonna fuck over their local law enforcement its gonna be them, not some American biker weaklings.

Five hundred is a tiny number. The cartels still have more manpower, waaaay better firepower, home turf advantage, and far more resources at their disposal to prevent those fools from riding into their country and making demands and thinking they'll escape with their lives :)

lol, yeah, the Mexican government would just tell the bikers to go get in jail and they would just meeekly do it....lol. You are a fucking retard.

BTW, the cartels don't give a fuck if anyone disrespects their government, idiot. They disrespect it, attack it and kill government agents all the damn time their own selves, you fucking moron.

You've attempted to twist my words against me but you've failed miserably.

I said the cartels would recognize that the bikers disrespected their country. Can you not tell the difference between a country and a country's government?

The cartels don't give a shit about their country either or they would sell drugs to their own people.

I know a guy who wanted to join ________. They had a human bound in a large sack, with tape over her mouth. They ordered him to kick the shit out of the human inside and beat her to a pulp in order to be initiated into the group. So he did :)

When she was dead they revealed it was his mother :)
Welcome to your new family motherfucker. lol.

That is another bullshit story that little children and nitwits like you believe.

But that's a good way to harden someone. Make them sacrifice the people they care about the most.

No, it is not a good way to harden anyone, you stupid little whore. That would make the initiate hate you more than anything if he cared at all about his mother and set yourself up for the first time the guy could kill you and get away.

These are the type of humans that these motorcyclists are challenging by barging into their country and making demands.

No, that is the type you fantasize about.

Law enforcement might shoot these bikers, they might not. But these bikers have far more to fear from a culture that loves death.

lol, if these bikers have as many vets among them as I would expect they have faced far worse threat of death than the Mexican federalis, lol.

These cartels could easily slay them, take their bloody heads, and place them at an altar to Santisima Muerte to rejoice and celebrate the murder of their victims :)

roflmao, you really just that stupid.

If you honestly believe that this biker trash can just ride into Mexico without getting slaughtered like the bitches they are, perhaps you should reflect on your own ignorance before hurling feces in the forum.

Little bitches? lol, you are just running y9our mouth from the safety of your keyboard. I have seen so many little ***** like you talk shit about one thing or another but when it counts all you are is talk. Those bikers could kill you and if you had half a lick of sense you would know it, whore.

Last edited:

No, but why 10s of thousands of illegal immigrants don't disturb the liberal mind but an American making a mistake that doesn't even want to be there doesn't matter is a mystery that defies explanation. We can only laugh at liberals, we can't reason with them.

Because after all it weakens america and that IS the goal.
(sorry for thread derail)

Why? I see stuff like this all the time from the hardcore partisan types and outside of the rote nature of it really can't imagine why Obama's goal would be to weaken America. How exactly would he benefit? It is much better to be wealthy in a strong prosperous country than one that is weakened or unstable, what personal gain could he possibly achieve with a secret nefarious ploy to weaken the United States?

He hates america, the "old white men" who founded it and the white majority that remains in this country. His purpose is to turn american values and traditions upside down and destabilize the white majority.
THAT is the "fundamental change" he was talking about.

He grew up with the typical racial resentment/jealousy that all negroes cultivate and relish.
Anything they can do to agitate or inconvenience the white man is ok.

His father was african (unless it was Marshall.That's possible as his mother was apparently a tramp who liked to pose for nude photos...who knows?) and he was raised in muslim Indonesia.

He has little (none) of the common experiences that most americans share.

Are you familiar with the Cloward-Pivens Strategy or "orchestrated crises"?

The strategy entails manufacturing a crisis and then implementing a solution that actually makes the crisis much worse and moreover, makes implementation of a real solution to the crisis next to impossible; and every solution to the crisis must invariably entail purposefully overwhelming federal government programs in an effort to cause those programs and the federal government to implode under its own weight.

Don't forget what Rahm said about never letting a good crisis go to waste;

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

Rahm Emanuel

Like "fundamental change", for instance?

That is the definition of his whole presidency.

i don't understand the question. he was arrested on the mexican side of the border after ignoring signs saying that bringing guns into mexico was illegal, that he was approaching the border, and then he chose to drive through a 'nothing to declare' lane.

so why should he get a pass for breaking the law because he once served in the military?

mexicans illegally violate the border by the tens of thousands every day despite signs and the president thinks THAT'S a great idea.

Because after all it weakens america and that IS the goal.

try to stay on topic.

we're talking about border security. You don't see the issue?

Thousands of mexicans/central americans/south americans stream across our border from mexico daily.

Mexico knows very well this is happening because they are allowing a pipeline for human smugglers through their country for money..

....but one american who accidentally violated THEIR sovereign border and he goes straight to jail...but you can't comprehend how the dichotomy.

obama supporter, aren't you?

How exactly are they going to free him?

In the 60s my dad was a marine and one of his fellow marines was arrested in Mexico on trumped up charges, so most of his unit went down to Mexico and surrounded the jail, and a few of them actually had hand guns. Needless to say, the Mexican police let the guy go when they realized they were surrounded by a bunch of drunk and pissed off marines in the middle of the night.

I doubt we will see something like that happen in 2014 though. :lol:

This is 2014 and powerful cartels dominate Mexico now. Your daddy and his comrades would be slaughtered like weaklings if they rode over there tryin to play Hero :)

The Cartels are nothing but drug-crazed cowards. A handful of good, intelligent, American soldiers could bring them to their heartless knees.

In the 60s my dad was a marine and one of his fellow marines was arrested in Mexico on trumped up charges, so most of his unit went down to Mexico and surrounded the jail, and a few of them actually had hand guns. Needless to say, the Mexican police let the guy go when they realized they were surrounded by a bunch of drunk and pissed off marines in the middle of the night.

I doubt we will see something like that happen in 2014 though. :lol:

This is 2014 and powerful cartels dominate Mexico now. Your daddy and his comrades would be slaughtered like weaklings if they rode over there tryin to play Hero :)

The Cartels are nothing but drug-crazed cowards. A handful of good, intelligent, American soldiers could bring them to their heartless knees.

As is true of all criminal syndicates; they exist only because the government protects them from us 'vigilantes'.

No, but why 10s of thousands of illegal immigrants don't disturb the liberal mind but an American making a mistake that doesn't even want to be there doesn't matter is a mystery that defies explanation. We can only laugh at liberals, we can't reason with them.

He didn't want to be there so bad he crossed the border multiple times. Got it.

He didn't want to be there so bad he crossed the border multiple times. Got it.
That's what he said. American citizens are innocent until proven guilty, I don't know how it works in yours. Got it?

Forum List

Back