Bikers Go To Mexico to FREE MARINE

Don't rush the man. Obama is still deciding which top terrorists to exchange for his release. Maybe if the Marine developed a life threatening eye twitch or something....

Or they learn the Marines to read a map and the English language...
Are you familiar with the story? He took the wrong exit by mistake because he was in the wrong lane and thought he'd be able to turn around. Funny that a deserter gets sympathy but nothing for an honest mistake.

Moondog doesn't give a shit. He just has to suck Dimbocrap dick and kiss fascist ass or he doesn't have a good day at all.

I've been thrown in jail several times, but never whined to the press..

You are about the stupidest fucktard on this board aside from Jake the Fake Starkey.

I would essplain to you why the experience you had is not comparable, but I don't speak retarded-ass-hole so you wouldn't be able to understand me anyway, so just go fuck yourself you inbred little shit sucker.

I can't understand why you want the daft bastard back.
He tried to supply guns, knowing they would be used by drug runners, probably killing people.

That is such a stupid comment, I am pretty damned sure you have to be a sock puppet because even Moondog would be too embarrassed to say something that stupid.

These dumbasses are gonna get themselves shot or beheaded or both :)

We all gotta die someday. May as well be while standing up in defense of an American. Most modern Americans would rather die hiding in a dark corner.

So you'd suggest that I sacrifice my life for some random human that I don't even know, just because he is an "American"? Hell no.

I would sooner join a cartel and execute him myself just to shut everyone the f*** up, and divert my forces towards destroying those who'd attempt to "rescue" him, especially if they were stupid enough to ride into Mexico all high and mighty, like the cartels are supposed to be intimidated lmao

I didn't know the president is suppose to interject himself into every humans life...

neither did we...
Beer Summit Begins: Obama Sits Down With Crowley, Gates

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAPtUfOs7Gs]Obama: "If I Had A Son, He Would Look Like Trayvon" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=078BGtKNL1o]president barack obama - kanye west - jackass (actual video) 2009.09.16 - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

How exactly are they going to free him?

In the 60s my dad was a marine and one of his fellow marines was arrested in Mexico on trumped up charges, so most of his unit went down to Mexico and surrounded the jail, and a few of them actually had hand guns. Needless to say, the Mexican police let the guy go when they realized they were surrounded by a bunch of drunk and pissed off marines in the middle of the night.

I doubt we will see something like that happen in 2014 though. :lol:

In the 60s my dad was a marine and one of his fellow marines was arrested in Mexico on trumped up charges, so most of his unit went down to Mexico and surrounded the jail, and a few of them actually had hand guns. Needless to say, the Mexican police let the guy go when they realized they were surrounded by a bunch of drunk and pissed off marines in the middle of the night.

This is 2014 and powerful cartels dominate Mexico now. Your daddy and his comrades would be slaughtered like weaklings if they rode over there tryin to play Hero :)

Last edited:

What an absolute disgrace your father and his unit were to think themselves above local law enforcement. And we wonder why people don't like servicemen when they behave in such a way. They should all have been court-martialed.

And all the RW phonies here care.

:rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why would you say that Ludely ? Pretty much all Americans care about this guy, since it's likely he did not intend to traffic guns in Mexico, and likely he made an honest mistake.

Your sarcasm makes no sense.

Yeah, just like they all care about an American POW. Fact is, to some, every single incident is just one more political football, just one more thing to lie about Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Don't compare the two Ludely.
Many of us are unhappy that so much was given in order to get back a deserter. That doesn't mean most of us did not want him back, we just wish other ways of getting him back were not pursued.

As far as this case, there's no evidence that this Marine has did anything wrong other than making a wrong turn.
If new evidence comes forward that proves he was trying to smuggle guns into Mexico, then that will change the whole scenario.

Don't rush the man. Obama is still deciding which top terrorists to exchange for his release. Maybe if the Marine developed a life threatening eye twitch or something....

I've been saying all along, I'd be willing to exchange a few million Mexican illegals for him.

I didn't know the president is suppose to interject himself into every humans life...

Yeah well when a marine is wrongfully imprisoned that when the president should interject himself into the situation.

I can't understand why you want the daft bastard back.
He tried to supply guns, knowing they would be used by drug runners, probably killing people.

He is still innocent until proven guilty in this country but he is in Mexico...

Until the guns end up in the hands of criminals, he is innocent of all speculation and charges.

This is 2014 and powerful cartels dominate Mexico now. Your daddy and his comrades would be slaughtered like weaklings if they rode over there tryin to play Hero :)

lol, you are such a fucking fool.

The people running that jail are nothing more than normal human beings and likely have never had anyone shoot at them in their whole fucking lives.

If you think that anything over 500 bikers showing up and surrounding the forty or so guards and staff there, then you are a bigger idiot and coward than I gave you discredit for.

That staff is also afraid of the prisoners INSIE the jail taking advantage of the situation, dumbass. IF more than 500 bikers show up the guards will shit the pants, stupid fuck.

What an absolute disgrace your father and his unit were to think themselves above local law enforcement. And we wonder why people don't like servicemen when they behave in such a way. They should all have been court-martialed.

Yeah, how dare they stand up to corruption and abuse of authority by a Mexican local police unit?

Instead of threatening force, they should have gone in and offered all of them blow jobs and to take a big cock up their ass, just like Manchester fantasizes about doing so much.

roflmao

Seriously, all free men are ABOVE law enforcement. LEOs are our servants, bitch, even in Mexifuckingco.

A rolling army of white trash meth heads and wannabe weekend warriors should put a real scare into the Mexicans.
I think you underestimate the intimidation factor of a gaggle of unmuffled Harley Davidsons. The sound alone announces to the world that there is a great big hunk of man meat comin down the road.

Forum List

Back