U.S. "Allies" Are Funding the ISIS Barbarians That Are Leaving Iraq Awash in Blood

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
iraq_militants.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo%5B1%5D.jpg

Anybody beside me not surprised? :eusa_whistle:

Apparently, our beloved President is "fundamentally transforming" others areas of the world, too. Josh Rogin at The Daily Beast reports:

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), now threatening Baghdad, was funded for years by wealthy donors in Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, three U.S. allies that have dual agendas in the war on terror.

Read more @ America's Allies Are Funding ISIS - The Daily Beast

Apparently, our beloved President is "fundamentally transforming" others areas of the world, too. Josh Rogin at The Daily Beast reports:

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), now threatening Baghdad, was funded for years by wealthy donors in Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, three U.S. allies that have dual agendas in the war on terror.

We've known since 9/11 this has been going on. Saudi Arabia being the worst offender back then. And you know the administration at the time knew this. What was their response? To basically ignore that fact and launch the neocon inspired foreign policy goal which was "fundamentally transforming" the M.E., starting with regime change in Iraq. And VOILA, here we have the M.E. today, transformed into Hell on Earth. Now I've been thinking about this intensely for a few days. The clock has run out on holding Bush accountable for this disaster, for now. We all know who planted the seed. Now this Administration has the obligation of preventing the fall of Baghdad. This ISIS bunch is obviously more murderously evil than the Nazis. Before the war Iraq was a very minor Terrorist threat. If ISIS wins Baghdad the scale of evil will be exponentially greater than pre-war.

I posted this on Saturday...

He (the leader of Isis) wields Terror at the apogee of its power. Good article here

It starts with this;

Quote:
The video, set to sweetly lilting religious hymns, is chilling. Islamic militants are shown knocking on the door of a Sunni police major in the dead of night in an Iraqi city. When he answers, they blindfold and cuff him. Then they carve off his head with a knife in his own bedroom.
And ends with this.

Quote:
In another horrifying scene, fighters abduct a Sahwa commander along with his two sons. They are forced to dig their own graves in the desert before their throats are slit.

"I advise whoever is with the Sahwa to repent and quit," the commander says to the camera. "Here I am digging my grave with my own hands ... They can get to anyone."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went on to state;

Application of this kind of Terror by a few can weaken, demoralize, paralize whole populations. It is, put simply, the most brutal form of propaganda imaginable. In this social media age it sometimes broadcast live to the whole world. Hopefully the World, especially the rest of the Islamic world will not sit back in apathy and fear and let this cauldren of terror boil over. The Iraqi State, Turkey, the Kurds, and (curses) Iran should be able to obliterate ISIS. And we should say "go ahead". And offer lots of moral support and maybe a few drones and cruise missiles. If worst comes to worst though what the hell are "we" going to do about the Green Zone with it's 17,000+/- people?

Since then I'm even more convinced the clock is now ticking on Obama. If it takes a devil's deal with Iran so be it. Stopping Isis from taking Baghdad would be like stopping Hitler from taking over Germany. A militant stand like this is counter-intuitive for a lib like myself. But if you think through the maze of possible nightmarish outcomes stopping Isis at almost any cost is probably the most liberal choice at this point in history.

Yet our govt, kindly does business with them, nothing new, I never understand how people think we never negotiate with terrorist..

Since then I'm even more convinced the clock is now ticking on Obama. If it takes a devil's deal with Iran so be it. Stopping Isis from taking Baghdad would be like stopping Hitler from taking over Germany.
LOL..... the ISIS seems to be scaring the B'jesus out of some people. . :lol: :lol:

Be careful what you post. You stand with ISIS lord help you man. I've liked you in the past but if you stand with this maniac I will shun you now.

Obama is pro Sunni. Of that there is no doubt now. He has allowed ISIS to flourish so he could get rid of Assad .

So when do Shias arise?

Since then I'm even more convinced the clock is now ticking on Obama. If it takes a devil's deal with Iran so be it. Stopping Isis from taking Baghdad would be like stopping Hitler from taking over Germany.
LOL..... the ISIS seems to be scaring the B'jesus out of some people. . :lol: :lol:

Not funny, at all. We created this, and we will stop it(.)

They would be nothing without the financing of the Saudi's and Qatar. Obama wanted us to go in with these killers to overthrow Assad. He said Assad was the evil one. Oooops.

We won't stop shit. obama is dithering with Susan Rice giving him updates and John Kerry is blathering about climate change. The stupid fuckers in Washington can't even decide to get their own people out.

Be careful what you post. You stand with ISIS lord help you man. I've liked you in the past but if you stand with this maniac I will shun you now.

Of course you like Sunni, it is a conservative; just as was the NYE Committee was a conservative idea to denounce FDR, and keep the US out of WWII.

TD-Obama is pro Sunni. Of that there is no doubt now. He has allowed ISIS to flourish so he could get rid of Assad .

This kind of partisan hack posting really subtracts from your credibility. There isn't a shred of demonstrable truth in that statement.

Forum List

Back