Biden's Un-Constitutional Student Loan Vote-Buying Scam Suffers Another 'Setback'

Yep, that is all either party knows.

I agree. But the Dems will still blame it not happening on the GOP.
Then the rest of your party is liars like your Pedo Messiah. The courts and the Constitution stopped it.

I am sure his admin knew this would be the outcome.

But now they can say they tried and it was the evil GOP that stopped it from happening.

Perhaps they will try to say that (lie to reselves) to make themselves feel better, but it is the Constitution and the enforcement of it that has stopped them.

Ummm, no.

Do you think Biden has ever read the Constitution?

Evidently you can add 'Constitutional' to the list of things of which Democrats don't know the definition ... like 'woman'.

How many ways / times do you think the dementia-ravaged Marxist 'Don Quixote' will have to be told his attempted misappropriation and use of tax dollars for his college debt payoff scam is not legal before he is forced to give up?

Or do you think he will just continue to charge that 'windmill' in hopes of finding a partisan judge/court that will finally allow him to violate the Constitution?

During Trump's impeachments Democrats often said that impeachment is whatever the (Democratic) House says impeachment is. Same thing goes for the Constitution. The Constitution says whatever Democrats think the Constitution says.

PPP loans were approved by the house and the senate. Not written by the president in an EO. Had Trump done this, I would have been 100% against it. As it was I did not approve of those loans either, I feel they were illegal. But at least they went through the process.

Plus those loans had a built in process to become grants instead of loans if certain conditions were met. No such provision is included in the legislation that created government backed student loans.

PPP loans and people didn't have to pay them back.

apple: orange.jpeg

As it should. It is illegal for the president to use tax dollars to buy student votes by paying off their loans. The house has the purse strings, not the president. One day this child molester will learn this.

He was trying to use the HERO's act which was passed by GW. it was designed to help the solders and vets in our war with terror. It states it can be used in a federal emergency, and Dementia is using covid as that emergency. It's failing because days before he announced it, he went on an interview and stated the covid emergency was long behind us, therefore no federal emergency.

I still think it's unconstitutional even back then, but who would challenge it given 911 and the overwhelming support for our military?

It's tragic watching Xiden and the Demafascist play political games with students and former students with loans.

Because he wants to. It's been done before.

No, it hasn't been done before. If you're making reference to what Trump did, he used military funds to secure our border to stop the invasion of people getting into our country. Another one with apples and oranges.

Perhaps they will try to say that (lie to reselves) to make themselves feel better, but it is the Constitution and the enforcement of it that has stopped them.

True. but they will still blame it on the GOP and it will win them a few votes.

True. but they will still blame it on the GOP and it will win them a few votes.

Not likely. It worked this election because it was a new idea. But people forget as time moves on. By the time the next election, people will have bigger fish to fry. Remember what Dementia said when asked by a reporter what he would change. His reply was "nothing." So it's two more years of hell we're going to have to suffer through.

Not likely. It worked this election because it was a new idea. But people forget as time moves on. By the time the next election, people will have bigger fish to fry. Remember what Dementia said when asked by a reporter what he would change. His reply was "nothing." So it's two more years of hell we're going to have to suffer through.

True, most of the votes it will get them it did in 2022.

No, it hasn't been done before. If you're making reference to what Trump did, he used military funds to secure our border to stop the invasion of people getting into our country. Another one with apples and oranges.
The invasion didn't stop for one.

Congress, a republican controlled Congress I might add, rebuked money for the wall via a vote.

Trump subsequently diverted money from the Pentagon to fund the wall Congress had said no too.

Is your argument really that you approve of wall money but not tuition money?

Forum List

Back