Trump lashes out at Kanye West as aides rush to reinstate guardrails at Mar-a-Lago

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The stable genius has spoken his drama club token.
Can't be that much of a genius, if Ye says HE is running for president as well, and Trump invites him to dinner, and Ye brings a guest that all the pundits say make Trump look bad?

:eusa_think:

1669877860615.png

Who is whose token now? :dunno:

It appears to me, someone got played, and it sure as hell wasn't Ye.

:auiqs.jpg:

Can't be that much of a genius, if Ye says HE is running for president as well, and Trump invites him to dinner, and Ye brings a guest that all the pundits say make Trump look bad?

View attachment 733096

This thread is pure rot. There is absolutely no substantiation that any of this is actually true. This thread belongs in the rubber room or conspiracy theories. How do you people damage your credibility by putting garbage like this in your "Breaking News?!"

View attachment 733096

okfine

šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚. They played Trump very successfully... and, Trump doesn't know it yet.

This thread is pure rot. There is absolutely no substantiation that any of this is actually true. This thread belongs in the rubber room or conspiracy theories. How do you people damage your credibility by putting garbage like this in your "Breaking News?!"

Trump Dinner With Kanye West, Nick Fuentes, Was Intended To Make Ex-Prez 'Miserable'​

Far-right agitator Milo Yiannopoulos said he planned the meeting ā€œto show Trump the kind of talent that heā€™s missing out on."

I'm perfectly willing to entertain a counter narrative.

But there are two important factors that substantiate this narrative.

First? Kanye does tend to be rather unorthodox in his thinking, and a loose cannon. And he is much younger and more nimble in his tactics, than Trump would be.

And second, Trump is known to be a political neophyte. . . . who is extremely vulnerable to anything the corporate and government media can make hay out of. . This would certainly qualify. This is the type of garbage that the establishment tripped him up with, over and over again during his presidency, dumb stuff.

And lastly, and most notoriously, Trump is known to be cheap, and most folks of the highest caliber, are terrified of being blackballed by the establishment if they work with him, so his access to the best advisors to prevent himself from being played like this, is necessarily limited. He himself, is not a spring chicken, so his own political instincts will tend to, and have been, waning. . . .

This is the type of garbage that the establishment tripped him up with, over and over again during his presidency, dumb stuff.
Yes, and most of his supporters understood his miscues due to never having been in that setting before. Hell, even his own daughter and son-in-law regularly stabbed him in the back and gave lousy advice. Trump will outlast all of them because he is blessed with having enemies that are sheer EVIL and are recognized as such.

I'm perfectly willing to entertain a counter narrative. But there are two important factors that substantiate this narrative.

Without actual 1st hand physical evidence like the video of Trump ACTUALLY DOING these things, the thread is BULLSHIT propaganda designed to keep tearing at Trump's credibility in the ongoing effort to keep him from being reelected thus proving our elections are PURE THEATER with the actual winner being handpicked by hidden players.

Meantime, I've found key threads exposing major elements of the J6 protests and things about what really happened that day with hard evidence buried deep within Conspiracy Theories.

Shame on you.

Yes, and most of his supporters understood his miscues due to never having been in that setting before. Hell, even his own daughter and son-in-law regularly stabbed him in the back and gave lousy advice. Trump will outlast all of them because he is blessed with having enemies that are sheer EVIL and are recognized as such.
Maybe.

What concerns me? Is the establishment, going into overdrive, to obfuscate the truth about this story, and THEY are the ones that claim to hate Trump.

Does that make any sense to you?

The forum was not responding for me, for like ten minutes or so. I took all that time, trying to locate a tweet, which twitter deleted. Why?

If Musk is now in charge, and he wants free speech, why are they censoring Yeezy?

:dunno:

I got the name of what I was looking for off the Wayback.

1669883170813.png

Who is this Nick? :dunno:

And why does the establishment NOT want you to see Yeezy's debrief? :dunno:

Regardless, I found it. So you can gas-light to forum, or you can continue to make excuses, or believe what you want. Or maybe Yeezy is crazy, or maybe he is telling the truth. I am going to say, in all likelihood, if the establishment didn't want you to see the vid? Yeah, he is telling the truth. They just don't want Trump's massive support diminishing, b/c the narrative is good for the establishment.

Kanye West: Mar A Lago Debrief​

Without actual 1st hand physical evidence like the video of Trump ACTUALLY DOING these things, the thread is BULLSHIT propaganda designed to keep tearing at Trump's credibility in the ongoing effort to keep him from being reelected thus proving our elections are PURE THEATER with the actual winner being handpicked by hidden players.

Meantime, I've found key threads exposing major elements of the J6 protests and things about what really happened that day with hard evidence buried deep within Conspiracy Theories.

Shame on you.
Not every sit down between celebrities, CEO's and politicians, is video tapped.

If we choose not to believe the things that they say happened at those meetings, it does not automatically make them conspiracy theory.

I will agree with you, that Trump, and Kanye, seem to be reporting different narratives.

Donald Trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes​

The former president hosted Fuentes and Kanye West at Mar-a-Lago. He said it was ā€œquick and uneventful.ā€

Kanye West says Donald Trump screamed at him during dinner at Mar-a-Lago, telling Ye he will lose in 2024 if he runs for president​

Last edited:
If we choose not to believe the things that they say happened at those meetings, it does not automatically make them conspiracy theory.

Oddly though, I have noticed a disparity in how things are treated as conspiracies or rubber rooms.
  1. Any negative report on Trump no matter how wild or unsubstantiated-- -- stays upstairs.
  2. Any report of evidence showing vindication of J6 protest or 2020 election results disappears in the basement.
  3. Many negative reports on the Biden family even if documented tend to go down the laundry chute.

Oddly though, I have noticed a disparity in how things are treated as conspiracies or rubber rooms.
  1. Any negative report on Trump no matter how wild or unsubstantiated-- -- stays upstairs.
  2. Any report of evidence showing vindication of J6 protest or 2020 election results disappears in the basement.
  3. Many negative reports on the Biden family even if documented tend to go down the laundry chute.
So, let me get this straight.

It is your claim, that it is a conspiracy theory that Trump had dinner with Kanye and a white nationalist?

:dunno:

Dude, Herman Cain's dead. it's uh..Trump or DeSantis and I'm not sure I wanna lose Desantis as a governor.
That makes me lean towards Trump.

Kinda hard to think politics when this is going on:

Right now "Dirty White Boy" is blaring.

Yeah, it's #7, IM2, nice song..you should check it out.

MMm..now it's "Jukebox Hero".

After seven years of the flaccid left flailing wildly in the general direction of President Trump and never actually landing a punch, are we surprised that this weak shit is all that lame pyetro, whose go-to source is usually Daily Kook, has to offer?

They have to keep ass-licking the idiots who are stupid enough to pay for their bandwidth.

And notice what the mods will leave here and what they send to Conspiracy or the Rubber Room

Shame on you.

Didn't Trump vent on Truth Social?

Forum List

Back