Biden's Un-Constitutional Student Loan Vote-Buying Scam Suffers Another 'Setback'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Do you think Biden has ever read the Constitution?

Evidently you can add 'Constitutional' to the list of things of which Democrats don't know the definition ... like 'woman'.

How many ways / times do you think the dementia-ravaged Marxist 'Don Quixote' will have to be told his attempted misappropriation and use of tax dollars for his college debt payoff scam is not legal before he is forced to give up?

Or do you think he will just continue to charge that 'windmill' in hopes of finding a partisan judge/court that will finally allow him to violate the Constitution?

Evidently you can add 'Constitutional' to the list of things of which Democrats don't know the definition ... like 'woman'.

How many ways / times do you think the dementia-ravaged Marxist 'Don Quixote' will have to be told his attempted misappropriation and use of tax dollars for his college debt payoff scam is not legal before he is forced to give up?

Or do you think he will just continue to charge that 'windmill' in hopes of finding a partisan judge/court that will finally allow him to violate the Constitution?

PPP loans and people didn't have to pay them back.

PPP loans and people didn't have to pay them back.

PPP loans were approved by the house and the senate. Not written by the president in an EO. Had Trump done this, I would have been 100% against it. As it was I did not approve of those loans either, I feel they were illegal. But at least they went through the process.

Last edited:

I am sure his admin knew this would be the outcome.

But now they can say they tried and it was the evil GOP that stopped it from happening.

But now they can say they tried and it was the evil GOP that stopped it from happening.
At least you admit your party shits on the Constitution knowingly in order to try to score cheap political points.

And it isn't the GOP stopping it. It's the Constitution and the courts, Simp.

At least you admit your party shits on the Constitution knowingly in order to try to score cheap political points.

And it isn't the GOP stopping it. It's the Constitution and the courts, Simp.

It is not my party, but yes they do that.

Then again, so does the GOP.

Who took it to court? The GOP.

So partisan politics, well since that is all they know. The College kids won't know the difference, all they saw was free money, and their professors sure didn't teach them the difference

Are Leftists who post here really too stupid to understand the essence of the Paycheck Protection loans? Companies THAT WOULD HAVE SHUT DOWN OR LAID OFF EMPLOYEES, took out loans so that the employees would not lose their jobs. As long as the employers used the money as they promised, THE LOANS WOULD BE FORGIVEN!!!

This is 180 degrees different from student loans, which are given ONLY ON THE PROMISE OF PAYBACK!

Forum List

Back