Biden's Un-Constitutional Student Loan Vote-Buying Scam Suffers Another 'Setback'

Of course there are taxpayer dollars here. The government lent these people money, and now they want to make it so they don't pay some of it back. WTF do you think is going to pay for that?

Yes, a violation of separation of powers is unconstitutional. It's plain as day in the document. Congress appropriates money, not the Senate, not the President. They only get to sign off on it or change it which still has to meet House approval.
The government does this all the time. Why is it only a problem when middle and lower class people benefit?

Right, and how many votes do you think they can get from a few rich people? That's besides the fact the last tax cut applied to people in a wide range from us blue-collar workers to corporations that create the jobs we need to feed our families.
And the student loan forgiveness wouldn't help people feed their families and create jobs?

Under republic pols the rich benefit far greater than lower classes and who subsidizes their cuts?

And the student loan forgiveness wouldn't help people feed their families and create jobs?

No, it wouldn't help create any jobs. It would buy the Democrats votes at the cost of putting us further into debt; not that a leftist like you would care about things like that.

Why does somebody making up to 125K a year need help feeding their family? If you spent that money to chase a career that didn't pay well or had no job openings, why should that be a liability for all other taxpayers? Paying their loans would help them feed their family, well the government paying of my mortgages would help me feed mine. So should government do that as well?

No, it wouldn't help create any jobs. It would buy the Democrats votes at the cost of putting us further into debt; not that a leftist like you would care about things like that.

Why does somebody making up to 125K a year need help feeding their family? If you spent that money to chase a career that didn't pay well or had no job openings, why should that be a liability for all other taxpayers? Paying their loans would help them feed their family, well the government paying of my mortgages would help me feed mine. So should government do that as well?
So many stupid talking points and crying.

So many stupid talking points and crying.

Oh, so now looking at it a different way you have a change of heart. You don't have the integrity to admit when you are wrong like saying it has nothing to do with feeding families or creating jobs. It's all about vote buying and you're fine with that as long as it's your guy doing it.

Oh, so now looking at it a different way you have a change of heart. You don't have the integrity to admit when you are wrong like saying it has nothing to do with feeding families or creating jobs. It's all about vote buying and you're fine with that as long as it's your guy doing it.
First ray, President Biden isn't claiming to wipe all student debt, but then you claim that paying off your entire mortgage is a representation of his policy. A misrepresentation by design of not having an counter argument.

Even paying part of lower and middle income student debt will help those people participate more fully in our consumer society.

I support ANY government policy which seeks to educate people to a higher level. Can you post the numbers of lifetime taxes paid by people with just HS degrees to those with college ones...

First ray, President Biden isn't claiming to wipe all student debt, but then you claim that paying off your entire mortgage is a representation of his policy. A misrepresentation by design of not having an counter argument.

Even paying part of lower and middle income student debt will help those people participate more fully in our consumer society.

I support ANY government policy which seeks to educate people to a higher level. Can you post the numbers of lifetime taxes paid by people with just HS degrees to those with college ones...

Not much different. Okay, so how about Biden paying off $10,000 on each of my mortgages. Would you approve of that as well?

How is it a college graduate become lower income? Kind of defeats the purpose of going to college, don't you think?

College is an investment. An investment is when you take YOUR OWN MONEY, get that money back plus a profit. Taxpayers should not be funding personal investments.

Forum List

Back