Biden's Un-Constitutional Student Loan Vote-Buying Scam Suffers Another 'Setback'

The invasion didn't stop for one.

Congress, a republican controlled Congress I might add, rebuked money for the wall via a vote.

Trump subsequently diverted money from the Pentagon to fund the wall Congress had said no too.

Is your argument really that you approve of wall money but not tuition money?

That's exactly my position. A wall is not buying votes, paying people off for their vote is. The military budget is for the protection of our country. Since the dementia patient took over, over a hundred people have been apprehended at that border that were on the terrorist watch list, and who knows how many sneaked into the country. That's not to mention the record fentanyl OD deaths our country is suffering, and the year is far from over.

Ryan was another asshole RINO that should have never been picked to lead Congress. There is a reason Trump never got along with him and that's why. But our Constitution charges our federal government with the protection of it's people be it foreign or domestic. It does not authorize a President to take money without the approval of Congress to buy votes, especially to the tune of nearly a half-trillion dollars.

That's exactly my position. A wall is not buying votes, paying people off for their vote is. The military budget is for the protection of our country.

But that is your opinion. Many do not believe the wall is effective so in that case you are basing misappropriation of funds on a subjective process.

Since the dementia patient took over, over a hundred people have been apprehended at that border that were on the terrorist watch list, and who knows how many sneaked into the country. That's not to mention the record fentanyl OD deaths our country is suffering, and the year is far from over.

Yeah, when either party wants to address the birder issue get back to me. In the interim, lobbyists and greed will dictate immigration policy.

Ryan was another asshole RINO that should have never been picked to lead Congress. There is a reason Trump never got along with him and that's why. But our Constitution charges our federal government with the protection of it's people be it foreign or domestic. It does not authorize a President to take money without the approval of Congress to buy votes, especially to the tune of nearly a half-trillion dollars.

So your saying that all a president needs to do is say something is for protection of the country and he can bypass Congress?

That sounds dangerous.

Do you think Biden should have declared an emergency before trying to pay off student loan debt?

But that is your opinion. Many do not believe the wall is effective so in that case you are basing misappropriation of funds on a subjective process.

Yeah, when either party wants to address the birder issue get back to me. In the interim, lobbyists and greed will dictate immigration policy.

So your saying that all a president needs to do is say something is for protection of the country and he can bypass Congress?

That sounds dangerous.

Do you think Biden should have declared an emergency before trying to pay off student loan debt?

The Communists took it to court and they ruled using military funds to protect our country is indeed constitutional. I posted three sites reporting how Trump's efforts to greatly reduce border crossings were very successful, and you obviously didn't read a word of them. So yes, Trump did address the illegal problem and probably much stronger than the last five Presidents before him combined, and again, it worked great reducing crossings by 90%

Furthermore one of the first things Dementia did was stop the border wall construction. Why would he do that if barriers didn't work? Then he had taxpayers pay for a wall around his vacation home. Why? Obviously he thought they worked. So it seems your opinion has been defeated even by your own people.

What is an emergency about people not wanting to payoff their loans? You have people making up to 125K a year and couples making up to 250K a year getting help from the government???? If I made that kind of scratch I'd have my student loan paid off the first year of working. There is no emergency, it was all vote buying which worked, but now those people who voted for Democrats got screwed once again. Democrats knew damn well Dementia didn't have the constitutional authority to help pay for any of their loans.

The Communists took it to court and they ruled using military funds to protect our country is indeed constitutional.

What communists are you talking about? China? Russia?

I posted three sites reporting how Trump's efforts to greatly reduce border crossings were very successful, and you obviously didn't read a word of them. So yes, Trump did address the illegal problem and probably much stronger than the last five Presidents before him combined, and again, it worked great reducing crossings by 90%

Link to the 90 percent claim that isn't during COVID.

He did nothing but politicize it. He didn't seriously address employers of illegals, he didn't push to change amnesty laws, he ignored known false SS claims from illegals using false numbers, and didn't work to fix our visa system.

These, I believe would be much more effective and cheaper then building a wall.

Even Bannon knows a wall is useless. Is that crazy or what. Trump and his voters want a wall. They donate money to Bannon for said wall and Bannon steals it from Trump's supporters then Trump pardons him for it and Trump's supporters cheer. ROFL.. you can't make this shit up. They are like political cuckolds.

Furthermore one of the first things Dementia did was stop the border wall construction. Why would he do that if barriers didn't work? Then he had taxpayers pay for a wall around his vacation home. Why? Obviously he thought they worked. So it seems your opinion has been defeated even by your own people.

Yeah. Because the wall is a waste. If illegals can come here and get jobs, 5 walls won't stop them.

Did you know that slightly over half of all illegals in the country right now arrived legally and overstayed their visas?

What is an emergency about people not wanting to payoff their loans? You have people making up to 125K a year and couples making up to 250K a year getting help from the government???? If I made that kind of scratch I'd have my student loan paid off the first year of working. There is no emergency, it was all vote buying which worked, but now those people who voted for Democrats got screwed once again. Democrats knew damn well Dementia didn't have the constitutional authority to help pay for any of their loans.
Did Trump know he didn't have constitutional authority to do stuff he tried but was rejected by SCOTUS? Let me guess? It's different because "activist judges". Don't act like this is new stuff.

On a side not, correct me if I am wrong but I believe SCOTUS did not approve of Trump's transfer of money, they simply said the ongoing lawsuit didn't have the authority to freeze the funding...or did they finally reach a final decision?

What communists are you talking about? China? Russia?

No, the Democrat party.

Link to the 90 percent claim that isn't during COVID.

He did nothing but politicize it. He didn't seriously address employers of illegals, he didn't push to change amnesty laws, he ignored known false SS claims from illegals using false numbers, and didn't work to fix our visa system.

These, I believe would be much more effective and cheaper then building a wall.

Even Bannon knows a wall is useless. Is that crazy or what. Trump and his voters want a wall. They donate money to Bannon for said wall and Bannon steals it from Trump's supporters then Trump pardons him for it and Trump's supporters cheer. ROFL.. you can't make this shit up. They are like political cuckolds.

Would you like more links on what Trump did including workplace raids? You know, those raids conducted by ICE that the Communists warned illegals about so they didn't attend work? I have them but don't waste my time posting them unless you're going to read them unlike the other links I posted.

Yeah. Because the wall is a waste. If illegals can come here and get jobs, 5 walls won't stop them.

Did you know that slightly over half of all illegals in the country right now arrived legally and overstayed their visas?

You can't hire somebody that isn't in the country. And yes, Trump addressed the VISA problem as well. Trump doesn't write the laws. For government to fine or jail an employer, they must prove that the employer knowingly hired an illegal which is damn near impossible. Then you have Communist leftist judges that have ruled illegals have the right to sue an employer for not hiring them because they were illegal. Again, I have the links right here.

Did Trump know he didn't have constitutional authority to do stuff he tried but was rejected by SCOTUS? Let me guess? It's different because "activist judges". Don't act like this is new stuff.

On a side not, correct me if I am wrong but I believe SCOTUS did not approve of Trump's transfer of money, they simply said the ongoing lawsuit didn't have the authority to freeze the funding...or did they finally reach a final decision?

Don't turn this back to Trump. It's what you leftists always do when you can't defend your crooked people.

No, the Democrat party.

Ah. You are confused. They are not communist. Tell your media outlets I said so.

Would you like more links on what Trump did including workplace raids? You know, those raids conducted by ICE that the Communists warned illegals about so they didn't attend work?

Fair point. While sanctuary cities are a constitutional right, giving warning was not cool. I certainly wouldn't support that person for office but generally warnings like that are given.

I have them but don't waste my time posting them unless you're going to read them unlike the other links I posted.

Yeah, all presidents have done workplace raids. Not enough. They always pay their small fines and rehire another batch of a illegals.

You have to fine them enough so it is more expensive to employ illegals then it is Americans.

Otherwise, what is the point?

You can't hire somebody that isn't in the country.

I know. This is why they make the trek. They know the jobs are their. Then they wire money back to family.

And yes, Trump addressed the VISA problem as well.

And how exactly did he do this?

Trump doesn't write the laws. For government to fine or jail an employer, they must prove that the employer knowingly hired an illegal which is damn near impossible.

No it's not. They know many of the illegals already but look the other way because they get that money.

"The IRS knows of 2.4 million people a year who file taxes using an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, which is generally given out to immigrants who aren’t authorized to work. But the IRS is not allowed to talk with Homeland Security to help agents identify who and where those taxpayers are."

Also, the process could be improved...again not on Trump but certainly both parties could have lead the charge in Congress.
Then you have Communist leftist judges that have ruled illegals have the right to sue an employer for not hiring them because they were illegal. Again, I have the links right here.

Judges rule in accordance with the law. Illegals have constitutional rights.
Don't turn this back to Trump. It's what you leftists always do when you can't defend your crooked people.
Oh, I know it's not all Trump. They are all to blame.

Ah. You are confused. They are not communist. Tell your media outlets I said so.

Fair point. While sanctuary cities are a constitutional right, giving warning was not cool. I certainly wouldn't support that person for office but generally warnings like that are given.

Yeah, all presidents have done workplace raids. Not enough. They always pay their small fines and rehire another batch of a illegals.

You have to fine them enough so it is more expensive to employ illegals then it is Americans.

Otherwise, what is the point?

I know. This is why they make the trek. They know the jobs are their. Then they wire money back to family.

And how exactly did he do this?

No it's not. They know many of the illegals already but look the other way because they get that money.

"The IRS knows of 2.4 million people a year who file taxes using an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, which is generally given out to immigrants who aren’t authorized to work. But the IRS is not allowed to talk with Homeland Security to help agents identify who and where those taxpayers are."

Also, the process could be improved...again not on Trump but certainly both parties could have lead the charge in Congress.

Judges rule in accordance with the law. Illegals have constitutional rights.

Oh, I know it's not all Trump. They are all to blame.

Yes, the Democrat party are Communists. All you have to do is go to the US Communist party website and look up their agenda. While there, look at who they endorsed for presidential candidates last few elections. You'll find very few differences between their agenda and the Democrat party. Need a link, just ask.

No, illegals do not have a constitutional right to be here or work for that matter. Leftist judges rule on behalf of Big Brother, not the Constitution. Illegals come to this country for all sorts of reasons--not just work. If that were the case, it would mean we have over 20 million (likely more) illegals working jobs which isn't even close to reality. Look up Birther Tourism sometime.

As it should. It is illegal for the president to use tax dollars to buy student votes by paying off their loans. The house has the purse strings, not the president. One day this child molester will learn this.
It was a blatant attempt to BUY VOTES. $500 billion worth of votes. Offering individuals $10,000 to $20,000 for their vote. Why isn't Biden in jail??

It was a blatant attempt to BUY VOTES. $500 billion worth of votes. Offering individuals $10,000 to $20,000 for their vote. Why isn't Biden in jail??

Because you can't put any representative in jail for their actions on the job.

You don't blame a rat for getting in your garbage can to find something to eat. It's a rat. Rats do what what a rat does. But the people that refuse to look at the obvious actions of the rat are the problem.

There is nobody on the left that can give any logical reason why Dementia is trying to payoff these loans other than buying votes. All real Americans should be outraged by this. To try and defend such actions is what's disgusting and why we cannot ever unite as a country again. Republicans aren't perfect, but when one of our own steps outside of the law, we call them on it. Right is right and wrong is wrong. But the left refuse to say something is wrong when it's one of their own doing it.

Do you think Biden has ever read the Constitution?

Evidently you can add 'Constitutional' to the list of things of which Democrats don't know the definition ... like 'woman'.

How many ways / times do you think the dementia-ravaged Marxist 'Don Quixote' will have to be told his attempted misappropriation and use of tax dollars for his college debt payoff scam is not legal before he is forced to give up?

Or do you think he will just continue to charge that 'windmill' in hopes of finding a partisan judge/court that will finally allow him to violate the Constitution?

The under 30 vote is going for the tax breaks for the rich pols.

Because you can't put any representative in jail for their actions on the job.

You don't blame a rat for getting in your garbage can to find something to eat. It's a rat. Rats do what what a rat does. But the people that refuse to look at the obvious actions of the rat are the problem.

There is nobody on the left that can give any logical reason why Dementia is trying to payoff these loans other than buying votes. All real Americans should be outraged by this. To try and defend such actions is what's disgusting and why we cannot ever unite as a country again. Republicans aren't perfect, but when one of our own steps outside of the law, we call them on it. Right is right and wrong is wrong. But the left refuse to say something is wrong when it's one of their own doing it.
Tax cuts for the rich?

Tax cuts for big donors?

Tax cuts for people who don’t need a hand up, but a gaint fuck you to people who do.

You claiming that it’s an attempt to buy votes as a republic sycophant is laughable.

Do you think Biden has ever read the Constitution?

Evidently you can add 'Constitutional' to the list of things of which Democrats don't know the definition ... like 'woman'.

How many ways / times do you think the dementia-ravaged Marxist 'Don Quixote' will have to be told his attempted misappropriation and use of tax dollars for his college debt payoff scam is not legal before he is forced to give up?

Or do you think he will just continue to charge that 'windmill' in hopes of finding a partisan judge/court that will finally allow him to violate the Constitution?

There is no violation of the Constitution. What you have is partisan Republican judges. There is no use of taxpayer dollars here. Amy Corney Barret has twice refused to issue a injunction against the program.

At least you admit your party shits on the Constitution knowingly in order to try to score cheap political points.

And it isn't the GOP stopping it. It's the Constitution and the courts, Simp.

You are the ones who shit on the Constitution. It is crooked Republican judges.

The Supreme Court regularly ignores the Constitution. They ignore the fact that Congress has the power to regulate federal elections. They ignore separation between church and state as stated by Thomas Jefferson. Their view of the second amendment is warped. You haver justices who want to rewrite the Constitution.

There is no violation of the Constitution. What you have is partisan Republican judges. There is no use of taxpayer dollars here. Amy Corney Barret has twice refused to issue a injunction against the program.

Of course there are taxpayer dollars here. The government lent these people money, and now they want to make it so they don't pay some of it back. WTF do you think is going to pay for that?

Yes, a violation of separation of powers is unconstitutional. It's plain as day in the document. Congress appropriates money, not the Senate, not the President. They only get to sign off on it or change it which still has to meet House approval.

Tax cuts for the rich?

Tax cuts for big donors?

Tax cuts for people who don’t need a hand up, but a gaint fuck you to people who do.

You claiming that it’s an attempt to buy votes as a republic sycophant is laughable.

Right, and how many votes do you think they can get from a few rich people? That's besides the fact the last tax cut applied to people in a wide range from us blue-collar workers to corporations that create the jobs we need to feed our families.

You are the ones who shit on the Constitution. It is crooked Republican judges.

The Supreme Court regularly ignores the Constitution. They ignore the fact that Congress has the power to regulate federal elections. They ignore separation between church and state as stated by Thomas Jefferson. Their view of the second amendment is warped. You haver justices who want to rewrite the Constitution.
You need to go back to the 6th grade and learn how government works. Spending must originate in the House. The Executive branch has no authority to appropriate funds, Simp.

And show me where “separation between church and state” is written in the Constitution.

Forum List

Back