Biden’s Presidency Collapsed with Afghanistan

Christian Right Bill Mill, Project Blitz Hasn't Gone Away​

It's Just Gotten More Secretive

Wtf does the Christian Right have to do with the thread?

Deflect much?

lbc8vfp3iph71.png
So your excuse for Biden is he simply followed President Trump’s plan?

Then that means Biden thought it was a good plan and stuck with it.

But we know that’s a lie.

Maybe Biden can pin it on Heels Up Harris, like he did his border crisis failure:

7AEC0278-997F-4F4C-8A05-38AF51FD136D.jpeg

Everything that Trump accomplished, Joey Xi did the opposite and Kamaltoe Harris claims key role in this Cluster F****k up. Kamaltoe owns this lock, stock and dildo.....
You are still ducking the question
What would you have Biden done differently ?

You are still ducking the question
What would you have Biden done differently ?

If Joey Xi had stuck to the plan developed by Pompeo I'm sure things would have turned out differently. Joey Xi trashed it all and decided to reverse agreement .

Time for Congress to use the 25th Amendment... and remove Biden...
It's funny I did predict that Biden would last until July -August, but I never thought it would take a defeat by the Taliban to do it.

Last edited:

16 Aug 2021 ~~ By John Nolte
What we are witnessing today is the end of Joe Biden’s presidency… Afghanistan was merely the last straw…
  1. Joe Biden Lost Entire Country in a Single Day
  2. Open Border Crisis
  3. Gas Price Explosion
  4. Killer Inflation
  5. Middle East Instability
  6. The Return of the Coronavirus Hysteria
~Snip~
Biden’s presidency is officially over. He has no legitimacy on the world stage. He has no moral authority. Voters will never again trust his judgment.
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered.
Biden’s presidency is officially over. He has no legitimacy on the world stage. He has no moral authority. Voters will never again trust his judgment.
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered. (emphasis Added)

Comment:
Nolte has written a comprehensive list of the Biden failure(s). I'm sure there are MORE, unlisted, failures. The ONLY mystery is how Joey Xi Bai Dung has surpassed every other Democrat president, even Jimmy the Carter's incompetency (I would have said it was impossible to pass Jimmy, after Reagan defeated the USSR. But I 'underestimated' the hero who defeated the mighty "Corn Pop') in seven short months.
Bai Dung as predicted is the worst president ever: now we have to see if Harris or Pelosi grab the reigns for power.
We've probably not seen the worst of this. Sadly, there will be a lot more to come as things continue to fall apart.
In their blind hate for Trump and his presidency, Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats fraudulently elected the most incompetent, mentally scarred individual they could find... Joseph Robinette Biden.
Former Sec of State Pompeo has outlined the withdrawal plans set down by Trump for several months on the media... Joey Xi and his co-conspirator "Deep State" (Progressives and RINO's combined) decided to trash all Trump's accomplishments and plans, from the border wall and control of illegal aliens crossing our borders to the debacle we are seeing unfold in Afghanistan this very moment..
It's bizarre that the PMS/DSA Dem Commies have tried to equate January 6th, 2021 with Pearl Harbor, when their treasonous perfidy has launched this stain on America.

Meh...the Presidency will be declared a success by various media outlets in time for the next election.

Biden might collapse before then, but his Presidency will be anointed as the best evuh.

If Joey Xi had stuck to the plan developed by Pompeo I'm sure things would have turned out differently. Joey Xi trashed it all and decided to reverse agreement .

Time for Congress to use the 25th Amendment... and remove Biden...
It's funny I did predict that Biden would last until July -August, but I never thought it would take a defeat by the Taliban to do it.
Biden followed the plan
Show where he didn’t

16 Aug 2021 ~~ By John Nolte
What we are witnessing today is the end of Joe Biden’s presidency… Afghanistan was merely the last straw…
  1. Joe Biden Lost Entire Country in a Single Day
  2. Open Border Crisis
  3. Gas Price Explosion
  4. Killer Inflation
  5. Middle East Instability
  6. The Return of the Coronavirus Hysteria
~Snip~
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered.
Everything a president requires to lead Biden has squandered. (emphasis Added)

Comment:
Nolte has written a comprehensive list of the Biden failure(s). I'm sure there are MORE, unlisted, failures. The ONLY mystery is how Joey Xi Bai Dung has surpassed every other Democrat president, even Jimmy the Carter's incompetency (I would have said it was impossible to pass Jimmy, after Reagan defeated the USSR. But I 'underestimated' the hero who defeated the mighty "Corn Pop') in seven short months.
Bai Dung as predicted is the worst president ever: now we have to see if Harris or Pelosi grab the reigns for power.
We've probably not seen the worst of this. Sadly, there will be a lot more to come as things continue to fall apart.
In their blind hate for Trump and his presidency, Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats fraudulently elected the most incompetent, mentally scarred individual they could find... Joseph Robinette Biden.
Former Sec of State Pompeo has outlined the withdrawal plans set down by Trump for several months on the media... Joey Xi and his co-conspirator "Deep State" (Progressives and RINO's combined) decided to trash all Trump's accomplishments and plans, from the border wall and control of illegal aliens crossing our borders to the debacle we are seeing unfold in Afghanistan this very moment..
It's bizarre that the PMS/DSA Dem Commies have tried to equate January 6th, 2021 with Pearl Harbor, when their treasonous perfidy has launched this stain on America.

It's shocking to see corporate media outlets calling Biden out today. CNN, MSNBC, ABC "News", and NBC have all run with stories criticizing Biden for the utter disaster he has created in Afghanistan.

I don't know if this is part of the Obama/Clinton plan to get rid of Biden and install Harris now that the writing is on the wall with Joe's mental decline, or what, but it's not what I was expecting!

Biden followed the plan
Show where he didn’t
Biden veered off Trumps plan however I doubt it changed much other than delay the inevitable. We still need to leave the region and bring all our troops home and out of danger. Hopefully the people of Afghanistan grow a set and fight the Taliban. Maybe NATO or the UN will step in but I doubt it.

I will vote Democrat again, no choice, I would rather die to vote in a republican, we don't want a theocracy which is the same as the Taliban. Republicans= Talibans.
i have to say i’ve lived under a few GOP admins and GOP Congresses and can’t say they were ever like the Taliban…you know the group that Xiden just handed Afghan over to

I can't think of any single larger catastrophic failure from a presidency than this one.
Simply mind boggling how badly Biden and his administration misjudged how this exit would go.

Forum List

Back