Biden’s Presidency Collapsed with Afghanistan

Biden is only doing what Trump was going to do and you know it.

Trump said that while leaving Afghanistan is "a wonderful and positive thing to do," he had set a May 1 withdrawal deadline and added that "we should keep as close to that schedule as possible."

"I wish Joe Biden wouldn't use September 11 as the date to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan, for two reasons. First, we can and should get out earlier. Nineteen years is enough, in fact, far too much and way too long,"
No, no I don't know it...because Trump wasn't doing this. So why do you lie?

It would have been a wonderful and positive thing to leave Afghan....if the conditions were met.

I agree.

What part of that don't you seem to grasp? Xiden didn't care, he didn't care that the Taliban was going to take the country, he didn't care that they were going to welcome other terrorist like AQ and ISIS back in...Xiden didn't care....he didn't care he was going to leave Americans and are allies behind to die...he didn't care....that's your Overseer and Chief.....frankly given Xiden's racist history, one has to wonder if he didn't care so much because they were brown....

anyway....thanks for supporting this clown....I am sure the dead US soldiers families can take comfort in your deflections and inability to accept reality

No, no I don't know it...because Trump wasn't doing this. So why do you lie?

It would have been a wonderful and positive thing to leave Afghan....if the conditions were met.

I agree.
He said he was, damn is it that hard to believe your savior would have had the same problem.
What part of that don't you seem to grasp? Xiden didn't care, he didn't care that the Taliban was going to take the country, he didn't care that they were going to welcome other terrorist like AQ and ISIS back in...Xiden didn't care....he didn't care he was going to leave Americans and are allies behind to die...he didn't care....that's your Overseer and Chief.....frankly given Xiden's racist history, one has to wonder if he didn't care so much because they were brown....

anyway....thanks for supporting this clown....I am sure the dead US soldiers families can take comfort in your deflections and inability to accept reality.
So if Trump would have pulled the troops you don't think the Taliban was going to take over the country? Either you are naive as hell or dumb as hell.

Biden extended the Afghan deal that Trump set up and agreed to - plain and simple, and guess what? Trump knew it would harm Biden overall - his clever slimy plan ... believe it.

Forum List

Back