Republican National Committee deletes page praising Trump for historic Taliban Peace Deal.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
The Republican National Committee has taken down a page from their website highlighting Donald Trump's support for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan and his 'historic peace agreement with the Taliban'.

The page, removed around the same time Trump called on Biden to resign over the chaos in Afghanistan on Sunday night, was titled 'President Trump Is Bringing Peace In The Middle East' and described how he 'continued to take the lead in peace talks'.

Why is that I wonder? If the Republicans truly believe the Biden Administration is solely to blame for the ramifications of the Afghanistan troop withdrawal, why cover up Trump's peace deal with the Taliban?

Last edited:
A deleted webpage?

President Trump kept the Taliban in check through fear and respect. They don’t fear or respect Biden.

Keep trying to blame President Trump, I realize it’s all you losers have at this point while the Biden catastrophe unfolds before the world.

A deleted webpage?

President Trump kept the Taliban in check through fear and respect. They don’t fear or respect Biden.

Keep trying to blame President Trump, I realize it’s all you losers have at this point while the Biden catastrophe unfolds before the world.
So then, why do you think the RNC is covering up Trump's peace deal with the Taliban?

A deleted webpage?

No he didn't, he made a peace agreement with them and the Taliban agreed with him and Trump withdrew all but 2,500 troops before leaving office. There was no fear factor involved just an exchange of prisoners

A deleted webpage?

They get that Biden is a joke. Hell, he was second fiddle to the pajama boy president for 8 years and he's gotten no sharper since.

Last year they were calling Trump the peace maker and he was being nominated for the Nobel Peace prize, today he is held as a hero of the cut-n-run strategy.

So then, why do you think the RNC is covering up Trump's peace deal with the Taliban?
Don’t know. The RNC and GOP are still mostly morons who hate President Trump. President Trump’s deal was nothing to be ashamed of, it worked while he was President. The issue is Biden is weak, old, and incompetent so the Taliban don’t fear him.

Why is that I wonder? If the Republicans truly believe the Biden Administration is solely to blame for the ramifications of the Afghanistan troop withdrawal, why cover up Trump's peace deal with the Taliban?

And then he invited them to Camp David! :rolleyes-41:

Do you, or do you not think there will be peace in Afghanistan between the US and the Taliban by December?

A deleted webpage?

Trump did no such thing. He gave them time to organize and redloy their forces while the negotiated deals with tribal leaders. They did mot even the agreement...just with NK.

Forum List

Back